Best movie of 2018 ?

Best movie of 2018 ?

Can't wait for this movie to bomb.

fuck off dcuck

>Skyscrapers with straw roofs
lmao

we

found the dude who'll turn out to be the bad guy in the end

FINALLY, thanks to a jew-financed Marvel studio, produced by white man Kevin Feige, and animated by thousands of korean CGI artists....

FINALLY, black people can imagine what it's like to be civilised, in a fictional minor episode of a largely white dominated franchise!

Shame they wasted Ejiofor on Dr Strange character. He'd make this worth the time.

It's a universe, user. He can still show up

this, he's a based house negro

What is Africa like? Has anyone here ever been there?

I went to Tunisia and it was a shithole, can only imagine how fucking awful it gets as you go south

>The villain is white

Of course.

I heard that when Africanised bees start to attack you, you'll smell bananas. I take it it's the same with the people there

and the other two are black. Stop being a bitch user.

It's really fucking amusing to see how IMPORTANT is a comic book universe to the American public and how broad and powerful is your response.

You allow it to be political, you accept it, and you welcome it into your society.

A few dozen people can keep you entangled in meaningless and divisive talks for months. It's unbelievable.

I'm a Marvel fan you libshit. You know why I can't wait for it to fail.

>falseflagging this much

best at making this place go full retard.

Ant-Man and The Wasp will be better than BP (but get a lower RT score of course)

Capshit being best movie of any year. Haha please.

I doubt, no one likes niggers

This all looks so fucking dumb and wrong.

>Best movie of 2018 ?
lol no

this movie is gonna be so fucking epic

This movie will be HUGE in America and subsarharan Africa

Are Blacksploitation movies making a comeback? Hilarious how American media went full circle from fighting racism to indirectly promoting it...