Is it time for, dare I say it, an apology?

Is it time for, dare I say it, an apology?

fuck no, try back in a few months

I thought his performance was fine.

>be what's the director considered the human core of the movie, the character who battles his inhumanity the most to fight for humanity
>have like a half hour of scenes
>director's daughter fucking dies
>some television hack brought in to rewrite and reshoot the movie
>every single one of character development or him doing something on his own is removed
>superman saves the day and quips
>movie goes from 3 hours long to just under two
>entire second half of the movie redone for more superman and comedy
>entire movie ends up being a complete tonal and thematic whiplash from the other movies in the DCEU
>all the consequences of the last 2 DC movies overturned to have superman say some quips and save the day

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

>Cyborg was going to have scenes exploring his past, he strained relationship with his father, his deceased mother
CUT
>Ride ain't ova yet!
>Booyah
>AYO HOL UP, MY TOES HURT NIGGA
JOSS WHED FEED AND SEED STRIKES AGAIN

Suffer the corporate lash
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's!

Snyder hired Joss for the rewrites so he got what paid for: Quippy Avengers shit

Was the scene of Cyborg and Flash quipping over Superman's dead body Whedon? Felt way too disrespectful for Snyder. Must suck building up Superman for 5 years only to have all that robbed from you by a Marvel reject.

>Snyder hired Joss for the rewrites
I can't believe people still believe this. The story has changed a dozen times. Geoff Johns said it was he that hired Whedon. And why the fuck would Snyder hire his polar opposite director? He already had an Academy Award winning writer in his disposal. Why the fuck would Snyder approach Whedon when he's been outspoken about how disgusted he is by the fast food formula of the MCU?

I like how depressed and angry he was. Just like me

He's a good actor but Cyborg has no reason to be in this movie. Cast the dude as Green Lantern instead.

ray fisher is a bro, but they really butchered cyborg in this movie, had no personality at all and just appears with no backstory (which was fucking cut from snyder's original version ffs) or standout qualities

would have been way better
but muh titans and shit

He was supposed to be the shut-in cripple. His story was supposed to be tragic but the quip-addicted nu-males got hold of the film and made him a ghetto robot. No wonder the actor loves Snyder. He was actually giving him a story to work with.

He had the best performance and he's the most talented actor where he's proven himself as a stage actor.

He was supposed to be the soul of the movie and they cut out all his scenes and it was left without any heart and completely disjointed

Its proven geoff johns can't into the medium of film and television

Fucking auto correct

Called it

>that corporate-mandated smile
I once had a job where I was forced to smile. That's how I looked. Dead inside.

>Snyder version had quips
>First comic con footage confirms this
>want to add more
>let me hire quipmaster

They reshot this scene with a fucking hoodie on

Absolutely no point

He was meant to do it alone but superman was added in a reshoot

You think it was Snyder wanting quips? You think he and Terrio had any authority on JL after critics sabotaging BvS? JL was always WB's film. They even managed to get rid of Snyder under the most suspicious circumstances.

>actually believing the jew lies

Him leading the team infilitrating and getting past security in the kryptonian ship

>the fucking wall is CGI

whaddafaaaark

Saving a male cop from a tank on fire being thrown by superman

Wasnt even allowed to fly and use the mask in the movie

This scene was reshot so it was just wonder woman and it was surprisingly brighter here in Snyders shot

>Booyah

>snyder had a couple jokes
>"Hey I know let's hire the guy to bastardize my style, rewrite the entire movie tonally, make Flash a turboautist and add in a purposeless superman plot"

>they even butchered the special cameo

This was just a magazine picture, it looked much darker in the trailer when it appeared

APOLOGIZE

Can't wait for the release of the Snyder cut on bluray to get an actual movie

i can only hope we get a full three hour cut
but i have a feeling at most it'll be a 2 and a half hour cut
a lot of the cut scenes only were workprint-tier

Fingers and toes crossed that WB actually lets this happen.

They also have 5 months to fix the no-stache before BR release.

You feel it too don't you

That horrible design would already be 10% better if they made him bald.

Forced nigger characters rarely ever work

Nah retards cyborg was easily a better character than flash who was actually butchered and Aquaman who literally served no purpose. He could removed entirely and you wouldn't notice. At least they gave Ray some semblance of an arc. And Ray could act which was also pleasant.

No, superman was always there but obviously they couldn't show it in the trailer fool. So he was removed. Same way superman was removed from the flash scene where he was running to the memorial. Is this basic shit that hard for you? They clearly didn't want to show him in anything

Then why didnt they show that part with cyborg in the movie at least it looks way more aesthetic in the picture and it wasnt included at all in the movie

>no white girl love interest

dropped.

Me too. I thought he did a great job. I just hate Whedon butchered his storyline.

He should be bald. His hair makes no sense.

He wasn't forced. In fact his race had nothing to do with his character. Snyder is the true classic liberal. Whereas Whedon is the idiot that has to keep remind the audience that he's black.

Sucks, it looked really sick

He was the best part of the movie

He can barely into comics.

He definitely flies in the movie are you retarded.