Avengers: Infinity War Adds Motion-Capture Actor Terry Notary as Thanos' "right-hand bad guy"

>I’m working on four characters right now. I’m working with Josh Brolin and three other actors [in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War], and I’m playing Josh Brolin’s right hand bad guy in the film. I can’t say the name of the character or I think Marvel will sever my head, but I apply those same principals of what it means to drop bullshit and just play a character truly evil. And it’s working. [Laughs] It’s truly working.

He's playing Corvus. We're totally getting the Black Order, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LmZF3i2yCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terry Notary is a badass. One of the best mocappers in the business, right alongside with Serkis. Here's him as Hellscream. youtube.com/watch?v=6LmZF3i2yCU

He was also in the new Kong movie.

And worked as the primary movement coach on the Planet of the Apes movies.

I hope not, Black Order sucks. Zero personality.

Didn't they already have a thanos mo-cap lackey serving as the go-between for Loki to Thanos?

That wasn't a mocap guy, it was one of Whedon's actor buddies from Angel.

And he's killed off in GotG.

The Black Order is what's needed for this film. It allows the heroes to fight their own enemies. There's no way an "Everyone against Thanos" fight can work.

>and three other actors
But there's 5 members in the Black Order.

>We're totally getting the Black Order, right?
Fuck Hickman.

They should just adapt the thing. It'll make 1b+ on RDJ's last Iron Man appearance alone.

To be fair, Hickman didn't really seem to care about the Black Order. I'm convinced that Marvel mandated that create them precisely because they wanted to have Thanos minions that could be used in other media that aren't the Blood Brothers.

so they cut out ebony maw, who was mysterious and never explained anyway.

Let me rephrase that, there's no way to do two films about Thanos leading around nameless goons. He needs underlings that pose a threat, and the Black Order works because the Avenger groups would have their own threats to tackle. I mean, if Black Widow and Hawkeye aren't gonna hurt Thanos, at least let them fight one of the Black Order.

> Hickman didn't really seem to care about the Black Order
You could say that for the entire event. Infinity was incredibly bland and everything concerning Thanos was terrible.

>I didn't read the comic the film is based on but I'm going to tell you how the story needs to go
Fucking kill yourself Sup Forums. Just fucking blow your brains out.

That's because the Thanos part of the event was an editorial mandate. Hickman just wanted to do the Builder War in Avengers but when it became an event he had to mess up his carefully laid out charts by adding the invasion of Earth, Thane and the Black Order.

isn't this the comic where they drew Thanos eyes? a huge no-no?

Yeah, I remember reading that in Sup Forums some years ago, it's a shame because the builder war in concept was pretty cool and definitely the less stinky part of the event.

The Annihilators beating the shit out of Black Dwarf was great.

Nah, they should keep Ebony Maw and cut out Supergiant.

You can't build two entire films of everyone fighting Thanos.

Kind of weird for such a recent character to make it in. Is there really no one else it could be?

I like the idea of using recent characters. Relatively recent, since infinity was like 3 or 4 years ago.

I like them because of how comically edgy they are. Everything from their designs to their names to their mannerisms is just so crawling in my skin-tier, and the best part is that it makes complete sense for beings like that to serve Thanos.

What are the royalties Hickman's gonna get?

>this is why he could quit working at Marvel

I think the MCU is somewhat infamous for their poor royalties. Or so said Starlin.

Starlin got more money from KGBeast showing up in BvS then he's gotten from all Marvel movies combined.

>tfw it's actually Mephisto

That would be cool, but the fact that he specifically mentions working with other actors makes it unlikely.
It's best to save Mephisto as the Big Bad somewhere else.

>It's best to save Mephisto as the Big Bad somewhere else.
Yeah, like an OMD movie :^)

YES
E
S

>for beings like that to serve Thanos.
A Thanosi*