youtube.com/watch?v=lJoQRbVw2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_SzL-_LRaA
youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where's BDHs ass?

Kino is coming!

gay

Can't even be bothered to watch the trailer to be honest lads

JW was a massive piece of shit, so I won't even bother ripping this one.

Use.
Practical.
Effects.

Bayona deserves so much more than a sequel after Trevor row

JURASSIC WORLD PARK 2

It should turn its head like birds do, because they have eyes on the sides of the head

Looks like shit

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate this friendly raptor bullshit. Those things terrified me as a kid and now they are like puppies. It's like taming the shark from Jaws. So fucking dumb

Not my dino baby.

Maybe he is having a dream or a nightmare

the dinosaurs were established as killing machine monsters. smashing through walls just to kill a human. in jp3 they set traps just to snap a guys neck. no interest in food, just murder. now they are "animals" that are misunderstood

Most raptors were around the size of a medium sized dog. Only a few species actually reached the size depicted in various movies.

pretty shitty since when do lizards react that way with people

this. not even marsupials respond to petting why would a fucking reptile do?

ALLEN!
I know in the Lost World books they basically had mad cow disease so they didn't even nurture their babies.

Holy shit why would they ever make a sequel for this garbage

Is that Blue?

Cringe. Legit couldn't finish the clip

I can't for the life of me see Chris Pratt as an actual character in the movie, every time he pops up on screen I go "oh, here's Chris Pratt playing with dinosaurs", "oh, here's Chris Pratt in space talking with a raccoon", "oh, here's Chris Pratt in space dating Jennifer Lawrence", etc.

Literally walked out at 3.5 seconds. I can handle a lot of bullshit but this was simply too much.

Oh look another movie from the
>i might download a bluray rip if it gets decent ratings
category

I feel you m8, wanted to do the same thing but I had already had a couple beers beforehand, so I spent most of the movie flirting with the chick next to me and making fun of this trainwreck.

giv beby rapter o3o

That's cute.
Patience, my friend.

Are these 2 qts in it? Theyre the best part of the movie lmao

Have you never interacted with a baby animal before?

I'll probably watch it only because of Pratt, he's cute. You can't shame me, you do it all the time for shit tier waifus.

>Dinosaurs are qts
>Big ebil corporation is the biggest threat
>Raptors dindunuffin

Good bye to the days where Jurassic Park was partly a horror movie. Now its all just capeshit fight the evil white guy that has a british accent.

How can I get this body? Particularly the tiny nipples

You must have missed those parts in world where they were running from the Indominus and getting hunted by raptors.

Finally some damn footage. Trailer gonna drop soon.

Why is it so obvious that's a digital set? It has that Marvel glow or something, even the camera movements look keyframed. Very surreal.

It's probably a real jungle but the digital color grading and what not make it look like everything is polished clay-like CGI.

Notallraptorsarekillers#

What do you think those raptors are eating now?

Could care less. World was a fucking shitpile, and if that clip is anything to go by, then this won't be any different.

Will pirate for some of the dino scenes and that's it. Hope it under-performs at the box office.

On the other hand

>dinosaurs
>lizards

No you stupid mongoloid.

>pasty
>skinnyfat
>pot belly
>and somehow so chad about it

cute!

This is what I don’t get about so many modern blockbusters. There’s this huge push towards using practical effects, which are then completely ruined by clumsy digital lighting and colour work. OP video somehow looks like CGI even though it’s all real. That’s the kind of fuckup which is commonplace now but I didn’t think possible until a few years ago.

>Could care less

Was that baby raptor purring?

This is gonna be another dumpster fire isn't it?

Seemed like more of a soft growl to me, but probably made to sound specifically like a purr on purpose. If you're going to have dinosaurs made with mixed dna you might as well have some fun with it.

DANCE OFF DINO

YOU AND ME

>its a stealth remake episode

You can pinpoint the exact moment when the jurrasic park films went to shit

that gymnastics scene with the girl taking out the raptor

Take a seat right over there.

ALAN?

>new trilogy
>World (the first one) is similar to JP, with the characters being put into what is supposed to be a safe environment, only for shit to go wrong
>the second one will have them going back to an island of dinosaurs, knowing full well that it won't be a controlled environment this time and they'll pretty much be on their own
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>adding a conspicuously shaky/zooming camera to try to make the cgi feel more real
is it still 2007?

I don't see this one making that much money.
The nostalgia was worn off and people admit Jurassic World wasn't that great of a movie.

yeah dude, the dying apatosaurus scene looked soooo much better than any of the CG IN JW. Totally not the worse looking part of the movie.

>Dinosaurs
>lizards

Someone post the set pics

>braps your path

>BRAAAAAABBB

youtu.be/BFEVRYJ_QH0?t=35

>mfw this both looked better an conveyed stronger emotions.

Apparently he was between 260 and 280 for this photo. Imagine being so yoked that you're skinnyfat at that weight.

Boy the JW raptors sure look stupid.

>a 3 minute clip conveyed stronger emotions than a 6 second preview clip
Who would have thought? I'm not even attempting to defend it, either. I'm just saying. Even if the final scene still isn't as good, you have no basis in comparing that to this preview clip.

>lizards
amerimutt education

ready and prepared to eat that arse

>Hope it under-performs at the box office.

You must have a dinosaur brain to actually hope for this. It's like Star Wars, no matter how awful it looks and plays, people will run to the theaters to give them their money.

I'm surprised they haven't used the more scarier traits of birds for their dinosaurs yet. Mimicking human voices would be fucking terrifying if some raptors figured out how to do it. A fucking canary can talk but a raptor can't?

Jurassic world was the TFA of Jurassic park. Disappointing

A canary has 65 million more years of evolution in it.

I want to see the version where it's just him interacting with the little brown man in the mocap suit.

it's nothing new. only the first one was good.

explain this???

Ayy...

looks to be some sort of rating system, or a screenshot used by autists on the internet.

Remember, he's stroking a guy in a green suit's chin.

>dinosaurs with no feathers

that's Sean Gunn

Half dinosaurs, half frogs

Birds fucking love petting you retards
youtube.com/watch?v=lJoQRbVw2W0
also bonus:youtube.com/watch?v=Z_SzL-_LRaA

Why the FUCK is that thing purring?

Probably based on parrots, which sometimes purr when they are content.

Thanks for your totally useless input that doesn't matter at all.

so whats the basic premise of this film? they go back to the island from the first film? so its just lost world 2.0?

Asian dude from the first film becomes a dinohuman hybrid and tries to fuck BDH

Why do the JW raptors look so fucking fat?

>body
If you're skinny now then do a dirty bulk. Even when Pratt was fat, he had muscle underneath.

>nipples
You either have to be born with them or have surgery

BD Wong would make a good RAPEtor dinosapien

B(ase)D Wong

>Dinosaurs
>Lizards

It's either Blue's baby or a flashback

where are the feathers?

that's a joke, right? because the raptor looks like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

Already been explained in the movies.

If that cat was my chest...

what a good buddy

Real dinosaurs are too dangerous, so they have to use CGI.