Have you ever been on tv or maybe even in a movie? If so, share your experiences

Have you ever been on tv or maybe even in a movie? If so, share your experiences.
Hard mode: Does not involve criminal reports on the news or mugshots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been on the news a few times.
Auditioned for a movie and didn't get the role.
Oh well.

Elaborate

I rescued a woman out of a burning boat and it was on the news, briefly.

Lmao why didn't she just jump in the water to escape the fire? Fucking women, they wouldn't even breathe properly without aid.

She did, we were on the ocean and the water was about 55°. You catch hypothermia pretty quickly at that temp and she was about a mile and a half from shore

Then she should just jump into the fire when the water gets too cold.

She thought the gas tank was going to explode, which sort of makes sense if you know nothing about engines

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

Wait, gas tanks don't explode if they're set ablaze?

gas cant burn in a contained environment you retard

I wonder how Chris' life would've turned out if he hadn't won that contest.

I was confused as fuck until I remembered americans call petrol gas

He probably wouldn't have cut his dick off

>featured in award-winning documentary about court-ordered desegregation
>episode of a high school versus high school academic quiz show
>man-on-street BBC interview on weather in UK

>featured in award-winning documentary about court-ordered desegregation
Do tell more

I'm an extra in a few scenes of a shitty Swedish movie called I Taket Lyser Stjärnorna, that filmed at my equivalent of junior high school

We were allowed to hang around for a few scenes, but then me and my friends got kicked of the set for repeatedly stealing and consuming the helium balloons they used for a graduation scene

It was a local station's hour-long analysis and report of court-ordered desegregation (i.e., bussing) in flyover country, USA. It either got a Peabody or a regional Emmy. I was one of the Caucasians whose experience was featured via onsite interviews.

These both sound pretty gay desu senpaitachi

I was an extra in a movie when I was 4 years old. I have my own IMDB page and everything.

Im a stand up comedian, been on a couple of shows

Tell us a joke, user

>be ~16 on the set of American Outlaws in BFE, Texas
>civil war re-enactor unit is hired as glorified extras, with bonus pay for being actual re-enactors
>be 'charging' across field
>director wants me to turn and shoot at Colin Farrell as he rides past, reins in his teeth and six-guns blazing
>fuck yeah
>he can't really control the horse this way
>horse almost runs me down, "get outta the way, kid!" from rein-clenching teeth as he thunders past
>do this take 3 or 4 times, idr
>not even in final movie
probably the perspective wasn't quite right, since to not powder burn the guy (and horse), I had to time turning just right to shoot behind him

I was on Jay Leno as a kid

Did he touch you?

Who molested you? Name names

I didn't actually get to see him except when he was interviewing me. I was just a whiz kid and he was asking me gay shit like two times two.

Cool. I was on Kevin Spacey.