What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ij4EkRvIZQM
youtube.com/watch?v=U3yKxvW9yNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet he voted for Drumpf

Nothing, his videos are exactly the same now as they were in 2010.

He's a subhuman americuck hillbilly faggot.

I grew up

Amaze athetits?

banana up the ass

Bananas

DONT POST IT

He stopped making an attempt to hide how big of an e-begging, scamming, low energy loser he is

You should post a more recent picture of him. He dresses like a Juggalo circus ringleader. It's hilarious.

he actually won $1000 in a bet that trump would win

really?

against his brother on their abysmal podcast

This.
His meltdown over being cucked out of 10,000 dollarydoos by a guy who had 20k subs was hilarious

sauce? I'd love to see this.

He stopped caring since people found out he was an uninteresting shill, and now only does YouTube because he has no other skills

atheism stopped being a hot topic nearly a decade ago.

Should find it by searching Harmful opinions Candid/Amazing Atheist.

Essentially he shilled for a company called Candid, and got called out for being a colossal hypocrite when a guy called Harmful Opinions did some digging and found out all the shady shit he and others failed to mention.
When asked about it in PMs, he accidentally let slip that the company was paying for attack videos against the guy, despite them publicly denying it. After that, he got shitcanned for the negative publicity
The funny part is that he didn't even get mentioned by name in the original videos.
Sadly a few of the videos seem to have been lost

The fedora meme pretty much killed any credibility internet atheists had

I think he has a podcast that for some reason does moderately well. but ya he's so fucking boring desu.

He's literally too autistic to have a job

He is the worst part of the podcast though

He was horrible on Rogan

And that's what went wrong

Sargon was actually ok on Rogan. Joe was being annoying though

The atheist youtuber market got saturated, then they became a meme

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever happened to freespeechvids.com?

he's okay, albeit cringey and edgy

So how's the state of internet atheists nowadays? The only one I'm still subbed to is TheThinkingAtheist since feminism minced the crowd.

damn it's like seeing what i'd be like now if i spent the past 10 years in an edgy atheist phase

>internet atheism dies out
>switches to full retard magapede
What a sad pathetic welfare queen

He's a trumptard.

why would there be a community built around negation.

POST IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ij4EkRvIZQM

Gets relevant around 2 minutes in, but it details how buttblasted he got over a minor youtuber fucking with him, and how it ended up fucking with him

he literally hates trump you retard

literally all they do on their retarded podcast is make fun of trump

If you post pictures or video of yourself shoving a banana up your ass on the internet then I can't take anything you have to say seriously and I don't want to listen to you.

Being atheist shouldn't be trendy. It shouldn't be edgy either. It's not fucking being vegan.

The best atheists (and vegans) are the ones you never hear about, because it's not a big deal. It's just how it is to them.

Anyone who calls themselves something like John "the atheist" is just doing it for attention.

No, chances are quite a few people you know ate atheists (or vegans) but you'd never know about it. Because to them it's not important.

Anyone who feels the need to mention their atheism on Facebook needs to be avoided at all costs. It's the male version of attention whoring.

Atheism stopped being the contrarian belief and he never changed with the landscape.
Current year arguments are retarded but his type of schtick was really an early internet thing.
It had its time and place, like the nostalgia critic, ebaum's and all the other relics.
But now it's just dated

But he technically didn't.
Someone recorded it without his permission.
In that case, he's not at fault.

It's like a lot labels. 'Gamer' is another one, once it becomes the focal point and integral to the formation of one's identity it becomes an issue.

You know you fucked up in life when paying an e-dominatrix to encourage banana sodomy isn't the most embarrassing thing you've ever done. It takes a special person to be so smug and so wrong at the same time and he is that person.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3yKxvW9yNA

this

This dude has been BTFO so many times, I wonder why his fanbase still supports him still.

Was Cody /ourguy/?

Childhood os idolizing TJ
Adulthood is realizing Styxhexenhammer666 makes more sense

what is his brother's name? is it Paul?

scotty kirk

>bananas
>no improvement to arguments
>at the intellectual level of a teen

Paul and Ben are just their friends

I kind of don't mind that Paul guy, his solo movie reviews on youtube anyway

im not even an atheist but i miss the old atheist era on youtube

He got popular because he got on youtube pretty early and appealed to teenagers rebelling against their religious parents during the late George Dubya period. He stuck around and made content consistently for a decade. It's a known fact that the earlier you became an icon on the internet, the more loyal and lasting fanbase you get. It's why shit like Megatokyo still exists to this day. He got hit really bad by the adpocalypse, but the quality of his content had suffered for quite some time before that. It took him 10 years of weekly videos to get 1 million subscribers and I don't think he would make it big if he had started today instead of in 06. I think he is slowly abandoning his channel and focusing more on his podcast.

I am not from the US, but he is pretty much my go to guy for commentary on US/world news. He seems to know a lot about shit, at least it sounds like he does.

I've not seen this faggot since I was 17 lol