After the success of Netflix's 'Death Note' adaptation...

After the success of Netflix's 'Death Note' adaptation, which anime would Sup Forums like to see adapted next by Netflix?

you dont seem to understand, these dubs

>success

If they were to adapt my favourite entry-level experimental anime I'd probably kill myself

Bleach might make for p good whitewashed schlock tho

Made in Abyss

None
Go back to Sup Forums

Queens Blade

Oh, yes, I imagine Americans making a lewd TV show about kids. No, I don't.

kill yourself you fucking faggot

The anime called 'My'.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

trigun

none of them, nigger.

Wolfsmund

i can't wait for sonequa green to play lain

This would be cringey af, the action in anime just doesn't translate well out of the medium. Without completely rewriting it (like deathnote) it would be awful. Expect a 2019 release

Grow up

EVA

None. Just let anime be anime, they function fine on their own and don't need live action adaptations.

k-on

it could be cheap with a few cgi creatures cause hollywood loves those and could be pretty funny

They'd probably get rid of chinglish though

cowboy bebop

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

t. posts in every capeshit thread

cheap copy of Cowboy Bebop.

I don't think this would work
America doesn't have the same hikokomori problem that japan has

Aside from both shows following a crew on a ship, they aren't similar at all thematically

Berserk

So you can then cry that the casting isn't want you want it to be s/v/w?

>I'm a weaboo faggot who only likes moeshit: the post

Not to the same extent but hikikomori isn't exclusively a japanese problem.
An american neet who shitposts on Sup Forums all day could be pretty doable.

What Hollywood should actually do is make grants available for anime studios in Japan. They'll develop a model to split profits, and guide the anime studios to make less moeshit and more anime that is focused on appealing to a broader audience. Anime's current problem is how niche it's markets are, and it often disallows studios from pursuing content beyond what loser weebs will buy.

If Hollywood accepted anime as anime, and made funds available for studios to develop more items in the vein of series that have found success in the west. Literally an anime studio can make a full 26 episode series on two or three million dollars, and if it can generate the following of something like Gurren Lagann the Hollywood studios would realize much better profits than if they did otherwise.

Live action adaptations are fucking garbage 9/10 times.

Cowboy BeepBoop with Keanu Reaves

Just do this then.

Gravity Rush by Luc Besson.

Attack on titan done like got

A hundred million dollar/season LoGH would be nice

based

This is one of the few animes that could actually work in live action.

This would work because AoT is already the GoT of anime
>average at best but normies claim it's the best thing ever

Gimme Haruhi kino

pls no touch lain

Area 88

Witchblade.

I don't think they'd be able to properly adapt Lain for American audiences without changing a few things. For one they'd have to make most of the main cast into teenagers or young adults to avoid kiddifying everything just because the characters are in middle school. And then they'd have to make the plot and atmosphere spooky and mysterious without turning it into either conspiracy theory-tier or a shitty thriller schlock. I'd want to say Utena, but I just know they'd turn it into SJW:The Series without any of the nuance. I feel like you'd need a really good and/or a really esoteric director to properly pull off something like it. Lynch and Jodorowsky already pretty much make live-action anime, so maybe they could do it. Other than that, maybe Fincher or Villanueve could handle the themes well without butchering them.

It could work

what child actor would even play lain? She's 14 in the anime but a 14 year old anime girl and a 14 year old real life girl look a LOT different. actor would have to be like 10 at the most.

Leave Lain to me.

Maisie

>20 year old brit goblin
no thanks

How about a Cronenburg helmed adaptation of 'Saya no Uta'?

I like this meme, it's so ironic that people still get mad at it.

holy fuck this thread is so shit, Sup Forums has to be 90% underage now.

point out exactly what posts make this a bad thread

all of the above

Kangoku Senkan

why, specifically?

you figure it out faggot

nice talk thanks for your input

How would fuck up Steins;Gate? Daru is a fat samoan. Kurisu as a spicy latina. Okabe played by a chad. Mayuri isn't ditzy but competent because yaaass queen

I would keep it the exact same

he would make her a cowboy
>implying it's not for the better

Texhnolyze
Jojo
Patlabor
Aika

>live-action Death Note remake
>SJWs get mad at white-washing
>Sup Forums gets mad at black-washing

Why is it so difficult to just make an anime adaptation with Japanese/Japanese-American actors?

DN was a flop. Their biggest anime success to date seems to be Glitter Force, the americanized abortion of Precure.

It would be funny if they tried to make live action Precure.

The anime everyone pretends to like in order to look smart

Ergo Proxy

could it be done?

anime is anime i don’t want nor care to see “live action anime”

Amazon should do this rather than LotR

I unapologetically fapped to this

but don't you want to be hecka kool on twitter with all the other Sup Forumsedditors?