What did you think of Wind River?

what did you think of Wind River?

really solid IMO

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good but I didn't understand what the tracks going one way, away from the drug house meant? I realize they found Matt's body up there but how could they only go one way, if the security guys dropped him up there?

>ohh, this is a nice thriller
>slow and atmospheric
>last 15min kick in
>NOPE WRONG WE ACTION NOW
>KILLING EVERYONE

Because they framed the druggies

So they went from the security station, out to the main road, toward the drug house, through their property and then up into the hills, eventually coming back down a back way to the security compound?

this movie would work better if Olsen was the main character, and Renner had a supporting role helping out. maybe at one point she even suspects him

thoughts?

Someone in a thread the other day said this movie is basically a copy of another. Do any of you know what that was?

if you liked this movie you have shit taste

Yes, because that's the way tracks work. You can try to walk backwards though

Why didn't they immediately realize that the tracks circled around to the security compound, then? I honestly don't remember.

This

why didn't he have a bigger role?

Between the backtracking and snowfalling I dunno, maybe they forgot

If he hadn't of completely chimped out everything would've been fine. I honestly don't see why the other guys beat him to death anyway. It went from a 3 to 10 in an instant. I know they were drunk and rowdy but still.

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/90539448/

>Mystery Road
That's it, thank you. I'll probably watch that tonight.

>You know what I liked it, it's just not as good as Sicario and Hell or High Water

I think it's p good and Olsen is incredible in it

is Jeremy Renner our guy?

Pic that user posted here is from Mystery Road too

Bullshit.

As soon as the mustache guy saw the girl he knew what was gonna happen. He was waiting to get support from the other guys. I wouldnt be surprised if all of the other guys knew what was going to happen either and were just the betas in the situation who waited for things to get heated before going forward with it. Its even possible that they were also behind the killing/rape of Renner's character's daughter as well.

It is a horrible situation to put yourself in. The only thing i could think that i'd do as is get to the nearest sharp object and start slashing at the dudes. It reminds me a lot of the situation at the start of nocturnal animals. Really realistic and really depressing.

>i liked justice league and there is still cum in my mouth