Now where could my pipe be?

Now where could my pipe be?

you are blind
the cat got your pipe

Under the floorboards and in the water closet.

I'm making a point to print this off and frame it when I get my new place. I will ask myself that question every day.

THE
CAT
HAS
YOUR
PIPE

The cat is imginary.

What did Jim Davis mean by this comic strip?

>that cat shouldnt be smoking my pipe
>that pipe is mine so i should be smoking it
>oh wait, this has cat germs on it and i dont feel like smoking right now

profound

Wrong. This is Jim Davis' interpretation of the multiverse theory. Every time a decision is made, the universe splits into two, one where the decision was made, and another one where it wasn't. Notice how in the first panel, the background is divided into a light and dark green. This represents the division that is happening in that very moment in the universe, creating two parallel universes. One where Jon takes the pipe away from Garfield, and one where he just continues walking, leaving the cat alone. Take note how as the comic progresses, the dark part of the background is fading away until the third panel where the background is completely light green, indicating the universe has been premanently divided. Jon looks directly at the "camera", us, as if he is aware of our presence. Just like a in a dream, you wake up when you become aware that you're dreaming, Jon's current universe, where he took Garfield's pipe away, is snapped away back to the other universe, where he decided not to take Garfield's pipe. Notice how the backround is now completely dark green. We're back in the normal universe, the split has been made and there's no way back. Is the other universe Jon dead? Only Davis knows. It's also important to note how the last panel returns to the initial state of the comic, allowing Jon to pass by again and deciding to yank the pipe away once more, forking the universe into two again, thus creating an infinite loop of endless pipe yanking. It's really incredible how Jim Davis could theorize about the quantum multiverse theory on par with Einstein. Jim Davis decided to leave his legacy through these brilliant comics, and once humanity is ready, we will decipher those comics, unearthing knowledge unknown to humanity before. When? That's impossible to know. Maybe even never. But if you keep reading the pipe strip atleast an hour a day, one day we'll know what Jim meant by this.

If Garfield is smoking then he isn't eating.

>lasagnacat is back

the cat has your pipe out of revenge

This is the hardest a meme has been forced in years.

>he doesn't get it

WHERE'S THE JOKE BUCKLEY

does anyone have the full transcript?

Why was John throwing a LIT MATCH around recklessly in his house?

I just watched the sex survey results video.

This comic was actually the first Easter egg Jim ever put in he comic hinting that Jon's pets are simply figments of his imagination. Odie is a metaphor for his old ex-lover Lyman and Garfield a metaphor for all of Jon's negative habits and self loathing. In this comic he's externalizing his self hatred stemming from his inability to quit smoking.

>The smoke from the pipe makes the border surrounding the strip.
What did Jim Davis mean by this?

Is this a new meme?

What

Garfield is literally breathing life into the newspaper industry. But the source of that life is also cancerous.

kek best content on YouTube

What is with these old Garfield comics and their obsession with this pipe? Is Jim Davis a Tobacco industry deep-cover shill?

An orange cat has your pipe wrench !

10/10

It's called satire, user. If you can't even comprehend that basic concept then maybe Garfield is a little too advanced for you.

my cat never woobs at me anymore...

I don't want to alarm anyone.

But I think the pipe is in the cat.

garfielf i told you no smokin my dank herbs

IT STILL WORKS

EPIC MEMEZ HELLA UPVOTES FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!:DDDDD