Rebirth Red Hood

What the hell is going on? Jason has been super adorable since Rebirth started. Wheres the edge gone?

Look at this lightweight

Lobdell realised he was writing Jason as too much of an edgelord and tried to make him more likeable

Would be nice if you could pander to tumblr without making your character a pussy that let's hiimself be insulted by a strong womyn

But what's Jason without the edge?

Eh, Jason being a goof around women and the woman being an Amazon makes it ok imo.

>Not wanting to get bullied by an Amazon

A loser version of Dick. Which fits quite well actually.

Does Jason only hang out at Bars to look edgy? Thats his first drink.

> Starts out as Dick replacement
> Becomes and edgy tryhard
> Reverts back into a socially awkward version of Dick

Checks out

This

He's self aware of his loserness, tho. And pretty comfortable with. He makes a fool of himself too much, maybe. But it's ok: it's fun to read.

He's kind of more resourceful, absurdly prepared and stubborn than Dick, so that makes him in the end not a shitty Batman, too.

I dunno, man. I like him better than edgelord Jason, and kind of makes him evolve as a character. Which is funny for a cap comic.

Oh no, I wasn't saying that as a bad thing. I actually love it. It makes him not tryhard as well,which is great. Its also charcter development like you said.I like the differences to Dick and it makes since that they have different advantages over each other too. I wanna see new Jason and Dick get along more.

They've made him too goofy for my liking.

He's always had a weird dorkiness to him, remember when he used to wear two masks? A villain asked him why and he said it was just a weird habit he's picked up.

Look at this body

You don't want to be bullied by it?

Lmao Jason is such a dork. Women don't treat Dick like this

I like this Jason more than edgelord Jason, let's hope he stays like this after Lobdell

HNNNNG

Dick is FAR too busy raw dogging all the bitches he can.

Who has the worst social skills; Jason, Damian or Cass? Bruce doesn't count in this conversation because he can at least emulate normal human interactions.

>Women don't treat Dick like this
Because Dick tends to avoid that kind of women

RawDog Grayson, Dork Jason, Dead Tim, and Savage Damian. Rebirth has been good.

Doe she or does his charm disarm them? Who is the harshest woman he's been around? I think he could charm almost anyone.

> rawdogging chicks

Dick's sluttiness has gone too far. Jason is officially the cutest in the family now.

It looks like Bizarro is raping him with those facial expressions and pose.

IT's funny, but Jason can "boast" about having had sex with Talia and Kori.. I mean, think about the shitstorm that could bring to the family table.

> Kori

H did'nt sleep with her. Even if he did, we know that Dick hit it raw first, so wheva.

> Talia

This needs to happen though. Damian freaking out would be amazing.

His best friend is an alcoholic and Bruce doesn't drink, so it's pretty obvious he doesn't really have experience with alcohol

He has paid the price.
Serves him right.

Probably Cass. There is a lot she doesn't know. Damian knows he's shit and Jason is just awkward about it, but knows it.

See this is were Dick could take some repsonsibility for being a shit brother and show Jason the ropes of drinking and women.

He has an STD? Comics getting too real for me.

He potentially got a girl pregnant.

> Dick Grayson
> Responsible
> Women

Letting a guy who doesn't wear protection teach you about women seems counterproductive.

No, he made some pregnant.

He's going to be a responsible dad, if they want to. He probably will not, tho. I can see them writing a red herring here.

Holy shit lmao

Mistakes were made

I bet Jason is actually the most responsible of the living Robins

I love the current incarnation of Jason. The edgelord, raging prick version of him who threw hissy fits over everything was awful.

Now we have a Jason who realises he was never the best Robin, and will never be Batman. He's the Red Hood who can do so much more and better than Batman or Robin.

I'm going to say it: I was smiling like an idiot since that moment until the end page.

> That face

Top kek

I mean, he is a dad now.

He really is. Babs couldn't trap him in a relationship, he didn't bang Kori, and when he came around to Kara he dropped the flirting because he knew she was interested in someone else.

Nice guy Todd.

By choice, of a giant fuck up.
Jay is some brave dude.

He should be there for future daddy Grayson

I hate this bitch so much

>Babs couldn't trap him in a relationship

That facial expression is killing me.

He has to be. Damian is a kid. Tim is dead. Dick is taking no nets on the trapeze too far.

What a slut. Her and Dick may actually belong together.

What about Duke though. He was basically stealing the name even if he wasn't official.

All I can think of is Dick and Jason sitting on a couch, watching Bizzaro play with Dick's baby

Speaking of Damian. Did they ever bring back Carrie?

He is so sparse though that he doesnt really count.

>Black Robin
>stealing the name

Nope. Not seen her since.

Not like this Dick pls.

Haven't been reading the main Batman books,the batfamily still thinks Tim is dead?

Poor bastard keeps waiting to be rescued

Why were they trying to push her as a smart snoop and in a relationship if they were just gonna sweep it under the rug.

Why is Dick a gold standard in anything?

No it's fine. I hope it turns into a plot point and it's the reverse of what happened to batman at the point of his return in the old continuity.

Look at that disgust on his face, I don't think I've seen a character ever be more disgusted than Jason is right there.

He's not in reality, but Jason thinks so.

Is this any good? I really like this team formation. The art is nice too.

Yeah is pretty good

Jesus, Babs is a slut

I miss her being back in the wheelchair. But whatever.

Post-New 52 Jason and Pre-New 52 Tim are the best choices to leave the Batman legacy to, prove me wrong.

This. Jason is pretty much the only actual replacement Robin. He was there to fill in the void when Dick left the mantle, and as such, had to meet the expectations people had of Robin.

Tim earned his way into the mantle, while Damian took it because he's Bruce's kid. And neither of them would look at Dick or Jason as "I need to be as good as them" because they didn't flat out replace them.

They think he's dead. They joked about all of them already been dead at some point too.

It's like writers are pretty aware of the "doesn't matter: he will be back" thing everyone and their mothers know.

We all miss Oracle, user. We all miss her.

All the bad guys hang out in bars

Batman frequents bars too but only to beat people up

Damian didn't take it. It was given to him as appeasement so he wouldn't go out to kill, as well as Dick thinking Tim was mature enough that he would give it up nicely, despite him having literally no one left and robin being one of the last few things he has left of Bruce. At the time Damian think's he's above everyone and Tim has been almost killed by Jason thrice and Dick just took away the mantle and replaced him even though Dick made a stick about being replaced when he left.

I actually like that dynamic between Dick and Jason. It makes them rivals in a way that isnt either of their faults.

How would Damian take to the role of being an Uncle?

They're so cute together

But then again regular man x super woman is the best kind of relationship

>Jason will bang amazon before Bruce
Wew. He is not a disgrace to the legacy of Batman unlike Damian who is losing every pussy he met.

>I mean, he is a dad now.

Wait what, Jason's a dad?

Bizarro, best son

He's Bizzaro's dad
Hell even Tim got some. Bruce and Dick are slacking

He and Art adopted a Bizarro

>Jason gets his back broken by Artemis locking her legs around him so tight

How does Bruce react?

Will damian be the last pure robin?
What with Dick being a slut, Jason not saying no to alien puss and Tim fuckin people while possessed and starting up romances off panel before dying.
Does Gotham still have a chance with a Robin?

The Red Oracle?

Damian is a 13yo tsundere. He will last.
Besides, apparently he likes older chicks.
He's chosen the tough way.

If you view Gotham girl as Gotham and Duke as Robin, then yes.

>Incapacitated by snu-snu
He would be proud

Probably remembers sweet times with Diana.
Only girls should be pure. Being pure male, especially with Bruce genes, is pathetic.
>Does Gotham still have a chance with a Robin?
Nah, she was blacked already by fake robin duke

Jason's jealousy of him makes it that way due to Bruce. Dick is actually a slutty whiner.

He's gold standard in rawdogging and best ass. Jason at least gets silver in the ass competition, but he needs to work on his flirting skills.

>Will damian be the last pure robin?
Nah, Jon's gonna destroy that boipussy

>Gotham Girl
I'm not talking about that filthy meta, I'm talking about the true personification of Gotham
The one that kinda looks like the green goblin.

He would be jealous at first, then probably very attached and protective. Probably wants to train the kid to be robin to his Batman.

No Bruce would find a way to fix him

>Bruce see's jason in a wheelchair, while artemis pushes him around calling him weak for not lasting long enough to get hers
>Gets a dreamy look and smirk
>"Ahhhhh, Snu Snu"

> Dick and Jason being cute together

Thank goodness

I think he would laugh.

I wonder if it's too much to ask for hugs.

I don't remember it. Where is this version from?
It's actually sad that he never banged Diana in the main universe.