Why can't Artie ever make it to the studio on time? Why doesn't Anthony tell him to get there early?

Why can't Artie ever make it to the studio on time? Why doesn't Anthony tell him to get there early?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28j-tHYnP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_RYPXnBm-E8
youtube.com/watch?v=_RmuhAzB11I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why can't Artie ever make it to the studio on time?
Too busy doing heroin

Is Mornin' the true successor to Red Eye?

Gotta get coked up for the show

anthony hates confrontation

I like Artie, he seems like a good guy, but he just can't control himself.

drug addict

It's actually turned out to be pretty good show, he gets some decent FOX News guests. I didn't know Bill Shultz knew so many hot conservative women.

>knowingly hire a bloated, diseased junkie with a history of suicide attempts

Every day he actually manages to show up and leave in something other than a Coroner’s Van is a miracle.

Lange is proving himself to be a burden, and Cumia should permanently be with Chip
Even though it's a fifty year old man doing funny voices, at least it's funny most of the time
AA is awful, sorry.

because artie is junkie trash

>it's a Joanne episode

I still miss Red Eye, but I'm glad Bill's still getting work. I hope he can get Kat Timpf onto the show at some point. And Gavin's always welcome back.

Compound Media has got some somewhat entertaining programming, I like Pat Dixon's contributions but Keith the Cuck is kind of hamstringing him.

Gavin McGuinness has practically disappeared from the limelight since he left. Anthony, Gavin, Bill Shultz, Michael Malice, and Pat Dixon would basically be Red Eye. They've had Ann Coulter on pretty regularly.

I like Michael Malice. I'm not an anarchist, but I enjoy watching a guy with consistent beliefs. Been meaning to read his book on North Korea. I listened to him on Joe Rogan and Jim & Sam, and he seems like he knows what he's talking about.

I'm enjoying his CRTV show. He's more restrained, but I still really like it.

Charlottesville really spooked him, so now he's trying to distance himself from the 'alt-right'

I don't blame him. He was almost there. Probably would have been the end of his career if he hadn't disavowed it before it happened.

Anthony doesn't go on angry rants anymore, and that was one of the funniest parts of his persona. Now he just laughs like a jackass and acts all lighthearted about everything.

I'd like to see Artie riffing off pissed rAnthony

does he kiss anthony's ass as much as he did stern's

nah anthony kisses arties ass

Well todays show sucked

Stuttering John for 3rd mic to stir shit up?

I don't think John's coming back.

Yeah but he should though

Maybe if he doesn't get elected.

>Why isn't this fat, lazy junkie retard more punctual?

odds on him assaulting Ant?

Anthony would kind of deserve it for making fun of his daughter.

Oh he will eventually

he's a heroin addict. punctuality is not exactly a strong suit for junkies. anthony is afraid of him and they need to combine their powers because neither of them can carry a show on their own anymore. i haven't listened to the A&A show but i can't imagine it's great radio. artie is a fucking train wreck who is still using heroin on a daily basis.

Artie? Anthony? is this a sopranos thread or somethin

OH!

Artie is actually pretty good on the show.

oh antony get me some fawkin spaghetti or sumtin
tsss

i mean he was great on the stern show when he was a total trainwreck junkie so i believe it. i think i'm a little tired of his schtick though i certainly don't think that it's worth paying for it anymore to hear him and ant. maybe i'll download a show though to see if it's any good. does east side dave come on anymore?

Every Tuesday.

the rants were not good part of the show, I remember you could hear jim and op audibly exhale when he used to get started up. In moderation its funny but he keeps going and going

Landau was a great guest

cool, i've always thought he was pretty funny. i was pissed when they canceled his live sports show from the O&A channel.

Who's hyped?

In your opinion

It's not an opinion that you could hear jim and op audibly exhale when Ant would start on a rant. Maybe you liked it, maybe you take AZT everyday

I went to Rons stand up show the Saturday before they recorded this and Gails boyfriend is like 5 years younger than Ron. It made me laugh.

Huh. I wouldn't think of Gail as that type. I wonder what Ron thinks about that.

Not sure why I like the east side dave show so much

its very good radio

I watch every day. At first I was kind of annoyed with Arties tardiness but now its kinda of hilarious how its just a given hes gonna be late, Ant puts up the milk carton and kind of catches everyone up on current events. Then Artie strolls in and makes a entrance, has some hilarious excuse about having diabetes or struggling to get the mirror of the bathroom wall and they just get into it.

Ant was ruthless today on Stuttering John, even Artie backed off at one point. Show is a mess but its great.

Even Howard Stern couldn't control Artie, but that was the best part of the show. Artie and his screwed up life. That was real. Every Monday morning was another episode of the Artie Lange saga about his weekend. Of course it had to end badly, but it was great while it lasted. I stopped listening to the show when Stern didn't replace Artie.

Howard Stern vs Artie Lange, “Bro” fight

youtube.com/watch?v=28j-tHYnP6Q

I watch every day also, the show is a mess, but its funny as fuck! They tried to introduce the top 5 at 5 thing but it has already fallen by the way side. Do you think they need a 3rd mike? and if so another comedian or a "straight" guy to kind of move the conversation along when it starts to get stale. Artie is great it looks like sometimes the younger comedians are reluctant to jump in or bust his balls. just my thoughts, what do you think?

you mean too busy having diabetic neuropathy

Man, I just cant think of who could do it, Ant tries to reel it and keep it on the rails sometimes but for the most part its working pretty well. Only guy I could honestly be hyped for would be Jimmy of course but thats not happening anytime soon.

>it's an A and A episode where Anthony tries to fill dead space caused by heroined up Artie with his Dice impression
its at least two impressions an episode at this point

the guy does everything. i don't know if he drinks i assume so though.

As someone who has struggled with opiates, when I was on them I wasn't drinking nearly as much. When I got actually bad drinking just wasn't really desirable. Hes still clearly using opiates but is in much better shape then he was a couple years ago, probably on methadone or something at this point.

yeah i was just going to say methadone or subs

Artie steamrolls the guests sometimes

I was just making a joke about the fact that Artie has diabetes. lel

Yes. Bill was the main writer for Red Eye before Greg gave him the boot and the show quality dropped.

When will Pinch make his triumphant return?

I love the show but Artie interrupts far too often.

And that isn't his fault, he needs to do it. The guests are usually beta and Anthony cannot seem to hold an interesting-enough conversation by himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RYPXnBm-E8

Artie's gonna do what Artie's gonna do.

You should see Howard asked about Artie by Rosie O'Donnell though, Howard clearly does not want to talk about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=_RmuhAzB11I

Whole episodes of AA have been dedicated to trashing Howard.

Damnit I started watching this laughing then it actually hit me in the feels...

Me too. Drugs fuck you up, man. Artie's such a talented guy. He could have been somebody.

To be fair all things considered he did amazing. Half the AA show he just talks about how lucky his life has been, considering how much of a fuck up he is. Hes fairly humble.

he is literally doing a bump to get prepped for the show

my fav show right now tb h

anthony knew he was signing on for this type of thing. he knew artie would be a mess; but artie delivers the laughs

>Arties tardiness but now its kinda of hilarious how its just a given hes gonna be late, Ant puts up the milk carton

this. kek