>Rumor of Ares getting defeated with it all but confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABZmoAFAjnM
youtube.com/watch?v=DtxBUp6hBaI
youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8fG0TtVAY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk7ro4nKI0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sucks. It takes away from the 'awesomeness' of her clanging her bracers. I always assumed it was just her hitting two semi-indestructible objects together with superhuman strength and the resulting energy gets pushed out in a wave of kinetic force. Instead we get "Oh she touches the bracers together and it releases a wave of power" bs.

Well it took them being hit with the sword for it to actually clang. Also

>being mad that WW uses magic artifacts

you srs nigga?

Another teaser:
facebook com/wonderwomanfilm/videos/629157380587796/

Diana and Steve arriving in London.

>being upset by something Diana has been doing for awhile

It's lame. As so much of the DCEU could have, they could just crib what was done in the DCAU and be better off than what they've come up with on their own. Instead of defeating Ares by struggling to end a conflict between military forces which would be a truly unique way to stop a badguy in a capeflick, we get a pseudo non-violent expulsion of offensive force DCEU defenders are already defending as high concept.

If dropping a nuclear fucking bomb on Hollywood would bring an end to these movies and mean that the Wonder Woman movie would be wiped of the face of the earth and never be seen, I would do it. Thats how fucking bad this shit is. The very idea of forcing myself to sit down and watch this movie literally makes me feel sick to my stomach, so o probably won't do it. I didn't even see the Superman/Batman movie. I didn't care. After the abomination that was "Man of Shit" my brain just couldn't take it anymore. These shitheads have no fucking clue what they're doing anymore. These characters have been permanently damaged by pop culture, the battle is over. They won.

Is this a pasta? I think I've seen this post before.

Robin Wright seems alright tho.

Lo and behold...she makes this face in this scene too.

Such range.

She causes the wave of force by bringing her gauntlets together, the swords just make sparks when they hit the gauntlets.

Also WW has more magical/godly artifacts than anyone this side of Constantine, but they were all things that enhanced or worked with her strength. Her sword is enchanted to cut things, but its her skill that actually does stuff. her tiara makes people unable to recognize her without it and acts as a boomerang, but its her skill and throwing strength that makes it deadly. Her lasso lets her bind people and force them to tell the truth, but its her skill with it and her wisdom in asking the right questions that makes it worth while.

Her bracers are literally "Touch together to create wave of force". Though I find it ironic that they have her doing that, since originally the only way for her to lose her powers was to have her bracers forced together...

This is what happens when we let Sup Forums move in.

Looks awesome, can't wait.

you're wrong, her gauntlets are together before the wave, it doesnt happen until its hit with the sword. You blind?

>but they were all things that enhanced or worked with her strength

Oh right, I forgot how her lass of truth, purple healing ray, and invisible jet all enhanced her natural abilities.

>Her sword is enchanted to cut things
>enchanted to cut things

Son, thats not how swords work

>her tiara makes people unable to recognize her without it
What part of that is enhancing something she already has? I'll tell, you 0. You just fucked your own argument.
> Her lasso lets her bind people and force them to tell the truth, but its her skill with it and her wisdom
No, they would tell the truth regardless if she was there or not, nice job reaching though.

Your pleb is showing hard man.

They should of just had her cut his head off like in the animated move.

Sad shill

Enjoy your nickel

>anyone I disagree with is a shill

get a life

I forgot that on Sup Forums there are no disagreements, only shills.

neat sparring session, good fight choreography

I'm sure it'll be just as good

Starting the nitpicking early I see.

>hitting two semi-indestructible objects together with superhuman strength and the resulting energy gets pushed out in a wave of kinetic force.

What? That's not how physics work

New poster as well.

I can't wait for it to get an Oscar for costumes since it's a period piece like Fantastic Beasts.

Thats a sexy poster, not gunna lie

youtube.com/watch?v=ABZmoAFAjnM

Bit more footage in this vid.

She does look pretty attractive there not gunna lie

>Welcome to jolly old London
>It's hideous

Just lost the UK box office, why can't DC stop fucking up?

London looked more like a dump in RDJ's Sherlock Holmes' movies and those did alright.

I doubt even britbongs can deny London looked like a slum back then.

I was taking the piss.

It's not like Batman Begins was the first movie to have a training scene.

Because they want it to be EVEN MORE impressive when they turn things around

In about 10 years after Disney buys the rights

Is this a Star Trek TOS episode?

Gal is CUTE!

>they said she only makes the same face

APOLOGIZE

People will start saying that shit seriously, dude.
I can see it now;
>Wonder Woman Underperforms a Lil Bit At Box Office!
>"Top kek I guess insulting London really backfired! Britain BTFO'D DC!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=DtxBUp6hBaI

Disney sucks dude, I don't know how anyone can watch the most recent batch of MCU films and think they're anything to aspire to.

I love BeeGees.

Okay, I was ready for an argument, but you obviously just don't know WW at all so I feel better now. Thanks for helping me realize that you only know about WW from her wiki page.

Physics get a little elastic-y when gods and otherworldly powers start creating and handing out artifacts.

For reference, in Avengers Cap blocks Thor's hammer and it causes a shockwave of force to blow up everything else around them. In AoA they repeat this move to send a shockwave out to knock down a lot of Hydra troops.

Disregard this I'm confused in this shitshow now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure her bracelets aren't meant to be made of fucking vibranium

hnng such a fuckable poster

People in the UK hate London. It's full of darkies and other JF fucking shits.

Yeah, tripfaggotry's pretty cancerous.

The whole bracelets thing is because "hurr she's the Godkiller and that shit will kill Ares"

I don't know if what happens in the teaser is "releasing energy" though. Seems more like that shit about creating a forcefield around her.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8fG0TtVAY

First two trailers were really good, pretty hype about this new one.

Correct, because her bracelets were originally made of amazonium which Marvel ripped off as vibranium

Let's be real.
This movie is at least going to be better than Man of Steel, Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad.

>Man of Steel
no
>Batman v Superman
maybe

>Suicide Squad
if it's worse or the same they should just shut down the DCEU

The design documents said that they intended this version of Diana to be divine in nature and she's able to extend her divinity to the various weapons she wields. It's why she can clang her bracers together to produce shockwaves, her sword can cut through Doomsday, etc. She's essentially empowering whatever weapon she wields.

It's extremely stupid and I hope they just made that shit up and is ignored from now on tbqh

Because essentially she could use a shield made of paper

>The design documents said that they intended this version of Diana to be divine in nature and she's able to extend her divinity to the various weapons she wields.
The Mary Sue Force?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk7ro4nKI0Y
This is the second teaser
Guess the RT score
Keep in mind
>First female superhero movie
>Jew Gadot
>Slaying Germans

my last digit

Good to see Daisy Ridley getting work. She has such wide range of facial distortions.

>In about 10 years after Disney buys the rights

DC is makes up half of WB's consumer products.

>WTF is this demigod doing godlike things?!
Okay.

No, pic.

>>First female superhero movie

Generous I see

>all these marvel fans trying to nitpick Wonder Woman to death

Can confirm, people in the UK view Londoners as really self-absorbed cunts who think the world revolves around just London.

Originally they were made of an Amazonian metal but WW actually lost her power if they were forced together. They were a symbol of the slavery that the Amazons escaped. If you forced WW's bracers together she would lose her powers for 24 hours. They were unbreakable and she could use them to block bullets which was a metaphor for the Amazons freeing themselves and using the shackles of slavery to make themselves stronger.

This was during the period when most WW covers had her tied up with her legs apart while a phallic object speeding towards her crotch.

You can't really be angry about that, because back in the day Marvel and DC has more like a sibling relationship instead of the adversarial one we have today. They shared ideas back and forth and would spin them in their own ways.

It's stupid because in the few times we have seen her do that move, she has always used a lot of force. Here she is just pressing them together and blows everyone back.

>it's magic so if it's stupid it's fine!

>catwoman
>superhero

Supergirl, uncultured swine

It is pretty amazing how well a webseries has taken off. They're really just cute designs overall. I got my niece a Poison Ivy costume for last Halloween and also got her the Wondy figure.

>1984
>4.3/10
Literally what?

This movie's going to be fucking awful.

last two is more accurate

That's correct, yes. Harry Potter has a spell specifically for making teeth grow faster.

Thsts like a fucking rule formagic though.

>>Bracelet CLANG attack confirmed

It was in BvS and the JL trailer. This means Doomsday tanked a god-killing attack.

These aren't nitpicks. These are very clear flaws that are going to hurt the movie.

Quit getting defensive. If Marvel fans can admit that Iron Fist looks bad, DC fags can do the same for the DCEU.

the rule for magic is "it's magic, it doesn't have to make sense"
not "it's magic, so if it's stupid you can't laugh"

Which means the finisher is going to be something we've already seen ineffective in a movie prior to this one.
How compelling.

Whatever Sup Forums, I'm hyped.

>DC fags can do the same for the DCEU.
Some of us have been doing so since MoS.

except marvelfags can't admit that Iron Fist looks bad either and you kids still watch the MCU movies religiously

Wonder Woman doesn't look nearly as bad as you guys claim and it looks much better than Thor Ragnarok

Trips confirm that you are in fact hyped.

I'm only watching this for best boy Steve

>Sexy israeli chick
>Cinematic sheen
>The Great War
>Stylised super action.

Sounds good.

lol you're in for a surprise

what? 90% on RT except 82%?

>except marvelfags can't admit that Iron Fist looks bad either
Because it isn't, SJW critics are just upset because Danny's white

>Iron Fist is getting shit because a character with mystical powers is having all his mystical aspects stripped away because the creators think magic is stupid.
>Wonder Woman is getting shit because a character with mystical powers is being allowed to play up her mystical aspects because the creators want to be loyal to the source material.

Makes sense to me.

Fuck this movie, and the DCEU. I'm just going to rewatch the animated Wonder Woman movie again

About what part?

What makes you say that? Every DCEU movie has been progressively worse.

It means Doomsday is stronger than a literal God

Scott Buck is running it, so I have to believe its problems run deeper than that.

>implying a DCEU movie will ever get north of 60% on RT

He is called "Doomsday."

It's a Wonder Woman movie. The most iconic female superhero is getting a movie in today's political climate. It's going to get good reviews even if it was terrible.

Disney has enough money to even pay off the SJWs to shit on Wonder Woman

They didn't have enough to save Iron Fist. :^)

they don't care enough about their tv shows like how they won't integrate agents of shield into their movies to pay off the reviewers and itll bring too much attention to them if iron fist is rated highly and is shit

thor 2 was already risky as it is

Doesn't look like they can save Beauty and the Beast either

Not that critics really matter it's still going to make a billion easy