So how the fuck does Bane stand a chance?

So how the fuck does Bane stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibpAARbYPh0
strawpoll.me/12503923
youtube.com/watch?v=NTQeHeWT9y4
youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A
youtube.com/watch?v=rAJvKFTO8Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Venom is a fierce opponent. His sheer force aided by his superhuman agility and a killer instinct is already a problem, but his regeneration skills that come with the symbiote are of the highest caliber and his, not to mention he can use webbing, wall-crawling, spider-sense and basically do anything a spider-man can.

On the other hand, Bane is a big guy.

He doesn't. No matter how anyone tries to set it up.

>On the other hand, Bane is a big guy.
Shit i forgot.

he cant, doesnt, wont.

What's the theme of this matchup? Similar looking faces?

Big guys that both use "Venom"

He doesn't. Even with prep and knowing his weaknesses, Bane would die. Badly.

Venom shrugs off the Human Torch and Sonic Guns made by Mister Fantastic. Bane is fucked in anyway imaginable.

The thought process for this battle must not have gone farther than

>Well Bane uses VENOM. Get it?

Dumb battle. Mismatch.

both big guys that are kinda the anti version of their respective title hero, and venom

I don't blame them for giving Venom an easy victory.

Does Bane's venom make his vocal cords swole? Cause if it does he could yell real loud and...

...yeah he's fucked.

They're both big and muscly I guess.

It doesn't really matter. Death Battle takes the most surface level understanding of two popular characters then decides the "winner" for the dumbest reason possible, like Sonic would beat Flash because Flash would poke his eyes out on Sonic's spines or something.

Watch Bane win because the symbiote tries to take his body but Bane throws it off because something something "unbreakable will"

Memes

Well depending on which version (movie is the version I am talking about) has been known to be a level 300 Sup Forums wizard. Harnessing thee most powerful of meme magic to either boost his size (making him a bigger guy), speed and give him magic like powers

Bane is a smart guy and could rig up a sonic projector or incindiary or some shit

Bane is smarter and we don't know how Venom would react to venom.

>Venom shrugs off the Human Torch and Sonic Guns made by Mister Fantastic.

When did this happen? I admit to not being up to date on Venom but the recent story times here on Sup Forums showed Agent Venom's suit writhing to Hobgoblin using a sonic shriek at him as well as it offering next to no resistance to a flaming sword.

Amazing Spider-man 362

1/4

Those death battle announcers are ear cancer. How can anyone stand listening to those faggots?

2/4

He didn't shrug it off, he flat out says it's ripping him apart. He just dug deep and powered through the pain. There's a difference.

3/4

>"Dood, Tails can move this gag sprite that has 10 tons written on it. Tails totally has Hulk strength!"

Death Battle is fucking retarded clickbait.

4/4
If both Spider-man and Human Torch can't exploit his weaknesses enough to fully beat him, what chance does Bane have?

He got completely shut down by that second sonic blast. With the first he had the chance to connect a hit because he was already moving forward to attack spider-man when he got blasted, inertia took care of the rest. As for Torch, he wasn't directly attacking Venom, just trying to make a fire cage, which would do jack shit compared to actually stabbing a flaming sword onto him.

None of this is showing him "shrugging off" anything.

Imagine... VenomCIA aganist Bane.

Deathbattle looks at all sources unless directly contradicted by primary canon. This means Titan formula Bane is in, plus BTAS Bane who crushed the Batmobile with his bare hands.

Aw, which of the losers was your husbando? DB does extensive research, just look at the tiny details they had to fight for Hulk/Doomsday or Gaara/Toph.

To be fair, Venom has been punched into defeat by Ben Reilly. In Exile Returns Ben just straight up beat the shit out of him. No fire or sonics, he just kept hitting Venom until Venom couldn't get up anymore.

Another reason why Been is the superior Spider-Man.

Awww don't bait me man, I haven't even had a drink yet

>Caring about this casual garbage made by casuals

In my experience, 90% of the people who don;t like Deathbattle simply fail to understand the rules they use. They only care about a character's BEST. Even if it only happened once. BEST, not CONSISTENT. That's why the infinite book was counted, once is enough. And as long as they apply that rule to every character, it's fair. You can not LIKE that rule all you want, that's fine. But that doesn't make them WRONG to use it, not so long as they apply it equally.

>On the other hand, Bane is a big guy.

Casual confirmed.

Bane is a genius with an intellect and resourcefulness that nearly rivals that of Batman (who, remember, he's come closer to beating than arguably any other villain.) Bane is the first villain to ever deduce Batman's true identity via his own deduction. He's already super-strong, but he's won fights against much stronger opponents by deducing their weaknesses. And Venom has a HUGE weakness that isn't hard to exploit once you know what it is.

Toph can't see or use sand. Even at her best, she cannot see or use sand. At no point can she ever see or use sand. She wins because she sees and uses sand. At what fucking point are you ignoring established material just to predetermine some cherrypicked BEST version of a character?

In season 3 they made a point of showing she had improved her sandbending, she could make an entire scale model of Ba Sing Se with one stomp. At what point do you stop conveniently forgetting established material?

In that case, they better have a Venom that can hurt the Juggernaut, Tank a punch from the Hulk, go invisible, Beat the shit out of Ghost Rider, and murder someone through a phone.

he has a small countries and mercenery armies worth of resources

He didn't "shrug them off." Spidey and Torch WON that fight. Brock was completely vulnerable long enough for Peter to talk to him. He'd wanted to, Peter could have knocked Brock out right there; at the moment, he was just a normal guy with no powers or weapons.

Bane wouldn't show the kind of mercy Peter did; he's strong enough to shatter someone's skull with one punch, and he'd have no reason to hold back against Brock. Peter says Eddie has "seconds" to recover. Bane has never needed that much time to kill a normal man.

Death Battle is clickbait, there were multiple instances of them favoring a character against the other, they use power level internet fights to promote themselves

inb4 muh superman vs goku

>They only care about a character's BEST
Link Vs Cloud was all the Links vs a shitty Cloud, Tracer Vs Scout ignored Tracer's limitations while Scout didn't even used his full potential

Its clickbait with poor research, its for power levels what MattPatt is for theories

Okay, name one then.

Yeah but eddie isn't exactly a retard either, I mean he is insane and depravd at worst and an action movie hero at best

That's what I've been thinking, too.

I'm not expert on comic lore for DC or Marvel (if there are additions or mistakes, feel free to correct me), but here are some strengths and weaknesses I gather from the two.

Venom:
+Can replicate Spider-Man's webbing abilities
+Incredibly strong
+Incredible speed and endurance
+Healing factor
-Weak to fire and sonic attacks
-Symbiote needs a host

Bane:
+Incredibly strong and fast
+Genius intellect (managed to figure out Batman's true identity)
+Venom serum makes him insanely powerful
-Dependent on venom (makes him reckless)

Knowing DeathBattle, I think they'll disregard Bane's intellect and deducing capabilities by saying it took him awhile to figure out Batman's identity, and probably can't do so in the middle of a fight.

No, they also said in games with player customized arsenals they use gear the players don't choose, they specifically mentioned Dissidia and other fighting games for Cloud. Pay attention next time.

As for Tracer, the fight animation is and always was made to be fun to watch, it's not supposed to be 100% accurate about their abilities. Another thing they said years ago.

Tracer vs Scout

There's no fesable way she has that much health

Venom is going to win by entering Bane's Venom tubes and exploding him from inside his veins, cap this shit.

See

>Venom:
>+Incredibly strong
>+Incredible speed and endurance

>Bane:
>+Incredibly strong and fast

what you fail to mention is that while Bane is a superhumanly strong and fast guy, Venom is
on a whole different , several magnituds greater tier

I'm not sure how this is a fair fight.

Bane has done some absurd shit like punch through metal/concrete and stop bullets, but Venom has done all that shit too plus he can morph into pretty sharp things I'm sure could cut bane. Not to mention webbing, and the Symbiote makes it pretty hard to "kill" Eddie traditionally.

This is going to be as lopsided as Tracer vs Scout.

>it's not supposed to be 100% accurate about their abilities

Yes it fucking is. What's the fucking point of comparing things when it's not accurate

Venom wouldn't stand a chance. I have no idea why he has so many fanboys.

What are Tracer's limitations? You DO realize the game isn't cannon to lore, right?

And the venom does nothing for Bane?

Fuking Joker beat twiste metal clown. That's how

That's with the venom drug.

Bane is like a 2 tonner.

Venom is like 25-50 ton tier.

The video showed Tarcer using all her abilities from the cinematics, while Scout's stuck with the things he gets in game (and doesn't even use all of them).

This, and even if we go with peak showings Venom got wanked so much it could put Doomfags to shame.
>tfw DB brings up Venom punching Supes

Is it? Skip to 2:37
youtube.com/watch?v=ibpAARbYPh0

That's how they've done thing literally from the beginning, don't get pissy because you didn't know better.

welp, let's figure this out, then

strawpoll.me/12503923

Remember when Starscream singlehandedly caused genocide and became god with his intellect? Ben doesn't.

They also used Scout's feats from comics, didn't they?

Spider-Man killed Batman

Bigger Spider-Man kills.bigger Batman

If they say otherwise then it's bullshit

Fucking casual.

Venom is stronger and faster than Spider-Man who soloed a herald of Galactus. Bane doesn't stand a chance.

These characters exist on entirely different power levels and shouldn't be compared.

And Bane is faster and stronger than Batman who, by proxy of the stupidity that is Babel and directly in Endgame, beat the rest of the Justice League. What's your point, exactly?

Batman's plans in Babel had been altered by Ra's, and his Superman plan was a complete failure, it only made him stronger and had no effect on his control. In Endgame his armor was easily beaten down by a Jokerized Superman. So, Batman, beat the League? Never happened.

>t only made him stronger and had no effect on his control.

It did though, that's why you had Superman doing his best weeping Indian impersonation.

> In Endgame his armor was easily beaten down by a Jokerized Superman.

It took Superman burying him in a pile of rubble, punching him out from an underground tunnel out into the open streets, dropping a building on him as well as using heat vision to melt his red sun and shield gauntlets, and the suit was still relatively intact after that. That hardly counts as "easily beaten down".

Even then, Batman beat him by spitting in his face.

nice user

>It did though
Yes, that's why he wasn't able to perform spinal surgery on the flash with heat vision while he as stuck vibrating at the speed of light, right? Oh wait...

>it took Superman
You mean Superman can use his brain and overcome someone using his weaknesses against him? Wow. Also, Batman still lost.

>every single thing Superman did involved punching the crap out of Batman
>used his brain

user, surely you can't be this dumb.

I tho they were buddies

>buried him
>surprise attack
>dropped a building on him
>destroyed the red sun knuckles
>all while Jokerized
Yes, what an unthinking brute.

>buried him
Yes, by slamming some massive pillar on him. That's less intelligence and more the effect of just concrete breaking up on his "justice buster"
>surprise attack
Wasn't really a surprise, Bruce was already running the scenarios in his mind and hoping it wasn't him

>all while Jokerized
Joker venom has never been shown to make anyone stupid. Throughout media it's several incarnations involve making people have hysterical fits of laughter, yellowed teeth, even the trademark grin that Joker has. In some situations it leads to death, others just an uncontrollable laughing condition until Batman gets them a cure. In endgame's case, it was making them assault Batman, but never was it displayed to make them dumb.

You can't be this stupid. Batman's preptime is irrelevant to Bane's power. Spider-Man soloed a herald using brute force, no tricks. Venom is stronger than that.

Bane has the strength of a child compared to Venom.

Venom has
>+higher strength
>+higher speed
>+camouflage
>+shapeshifting
>+claws & teeth
>+low level mind control
>+above average intelligence
>-fire weakness
>-sonic weakness
>-mental instability

Bane has
>+super strength
>+master planning
>+access to henchmen
>+military tech access
>+access to titan
>-venom dependancy
>-increasing STR reduces INT

Basically its a shoe in for venom, unless bane gets access to a bunch of flamethrowers or sonic weapons. Dont remember how powerful titan is but pretty sure even with brock is still stronger

What happens if you inject Venom into Venom?

>>+access to henchmen
There's no outside assistance allowed in a Death Battle.

Bane is smarter I guess and won't immediately be torn apart once he engages Venom physically so he could probably eke out a win

1.Both are late comers to their heroes rouges gallery intended to be their heroes "ultimate" foe.

2. Both are essentially their hero but bigger, stronger, meaner. They inspired the Marvel Movie trend to make almost every movie villain this way.

3. Both initially kicked their hero's ass.

4. Both power themselves beyond what the hero can do by bonding with a substance that gives them great power at a great cost.

5. Both can be beaten by exploiting their reliance on their magic juice (cutting venom tubes or using fire/sonics)

6. Both had anti-hero phases (Lethal Protector and Suicide Squad)

It's not a fair matchup but they do have similar themes.

Only normies think they don't have anything in common.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTQeHeWT9y4

He doesn't. The Death Battle team isn't interested in fair fights unless they think they'll get them more clicks.

Here, you're running out.

>Best not Consistent
>Whines about lifting book of limbo

All they had to do was say "Grant Morrison Superman". He's consistently powerful enough to kill Goku. Eating the anti-sun heart of a dark god that killed a planet of super-superhumans is a low end feat he has.

the fight will favor bane but eddie will end up cutting banes vemon tube in the last 10 seconds causing bane to job and odds are be cut in half or something edgier

srsly cap this

They clearly never read the comics.

You have to remember they're super casuals. Ben actually thinks "fights are more important than family" Goku is more human and relatable than Superman "because Goku has to work to be strong and Superman doesn't".

Think about that.

Give Bane flamethrowers. Give Bane boom boxes. It's only going to delay the inevitable.

Venom is too fast, too strong, and has 360 vision through the symbiote emulating Spidey-Sense.

Bane's one prayer is to ambush him with naplam, and that's less likely than Venom getting the drop on him and eating his brains.

I want this death battle

youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A

How did Sup Forums react to this?

This and:

Spectre vs Ghost Rider

Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange

Atom vs Whatever Pym is calling himself these days

Cheetah vs Tigra

Captain Marvel (Billy) vs Captain Marvel (Mar-vel)

Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel (Yas Queen)

Az-Bats vs Ben Reiley

Red Hood vs Punisher

The result is accurate in that Raiden can just cut and cut until there's nothing but bones and cut anything that regenerates to earn the ko or find a pool of water to drown him in.

It's not in that they think the vibra-sword is anything like antartic vibranium.

I remember when Pym used knuckles of that stuff on Ultron. The shear presence of the metal caused metal nearby the melt into puddles. And he still had to beat on Ultron again and again until he finally broke.

Yes, both the vibra-blade and antartic vibranium disrupt magnetic bonds. But that's like saying a butter knife and a chainsaw both cut. If Raiden's sword was on the level of antartic vibranium he would have melted himself into a puddle just by carrying it around.

So they came to the right conclusion but they revealed themselves to be HYPER CASUALS who don't actually read comics.

Who is that on the left?

>Red Hood vs Punisher
amazed this has not been done yet since it would get a lot of likes and also cause a lot of butthurt

>implying Bane wouldn't steal Venom from Eddie and break Eddie's break afterwards

Azrael

Tracer vs. Scout had one of the fucking worst animations though.

Everyone and their mom knew Flash was going to win Flash vs. Quicksilver, but the animation had the two of them going at high-speed and pulling off crazy maneuvers and Flash's fucking Speedforce finish. Compare to Tracer vs Scout, which had Scout barely moving for the whole thing and both of them barely taking advantage of the environment (which, in both games, is essential for actually playing them well).

That was bullshit then and it's bullshit now. I get why they did it for Link vs. Cloud though. Cloud with summoning spells would have made for a quick and boring match. But if you want an exciting match, then you want Scout with all his weapons.

Oh, and if Bonk and the Homerun taunt are allowed, then so should the M2 Sandman attack. You know, the stun. Which Tracer players are inordinately weak to when McCree does it.

We're all also waiting for that Galactus vs Unicron they promised a long time ago.

I just think Jason vs Frank could be a fun match. And they get to tell casuals about all the cool stuff they've done.

red hood vs punisher was done better already

youtube.com/watch?v=rAJvKFTO8Qc

I actually thought Raiden was going to drown Wolverine at the pier that was shown at the beginning of the fight. Would have made more sense if the fight ended that way, though Raiden chopping up Wolverine's skull into little pieces was awesome.

He's a big guy.

This is Scrooge vs Shovel Knight all over again. Venom is just leagues ahead of Bane. The only reason their fighting is because they have a similar build.

>That was bullshit and its bullshit now

FIGHTS DEATH BATTLE WAS WRONG ABOUT:

1. Wonder Woman vs Rogue (there's no way Rogue would last long enough to even up the power gap with absorption, especially when Wonder Woman has ranged options with the tiara, lariet, and atom-slicing sword. Think when Rogue got her ass kicked by Gladiator but worse)

2. Doom Guy vs Master Chief (Take two MLG players and have them play Halo but make one of them 3 times as fast)

3. Link vs Cloud (A composite Link who exists nowhere and given super strength he doesn't have (the gauntlets only let you move boulders, you don't deal more damage to enemies) vs a gimped Cloud with bad equipment, materia, and no summons)

4. Toph vs Gaara (This was like watching Toph beat Sandman. Just pathetic)

Any I'm forgetting?

"I got a templar in my head" vs "I got an Egyptian God in my head". Nice! Would be cool to watch.

On that note how about Moon Knight vs Yugi

These guys are fun. Casual, but fun. I think Kick-Ass vs Casey Jones was the best fight they've done, very entertaining.