Tangled: Before Ever After

Movie airs at 8 PM EST and also available On Demand.

>Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=X0P9ni0hTI4

>WATCH Disney Channel:
watchdisneychannel.go.com/tangled-the-series/video/vdka3726380/01/01-tangled-before-ever-after

>Google Drive rip (processing):
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5NEp4VkZGcWZHdVE/view?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!t0BGBTSQ!XtsT79G0WGUNMTYdhfXi2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIDE MOUTH!

And she look like a pony.

so is the movie a recap of the 2013 movie?

No, just the first few minutes.

Waifu shit

I would love to jizz on her golden hair...and inside her bareback.

anyone else watching frozen right now? movie is still a classic

I have a feeling it'll be garbage.

/tng/

Welcome home.

The sun rises.

So this "movie" airs on Disney then the series starts later on Disney XD?

Which Disney chick would you gents bareback?

Ten minutes you losers.

Thanks for uploading this, based user.

>We got married.
>But all this shit got in the way

Well, I've heard of worse reasons to have a series...

At least they got the same voice actors.... idk if they are on for the show too?

>Her dad is Lex Luthor

Wikipedia says they are.

It's not like this is a cheap cash grab like the Kung Fu Panda tv series. It seems like an expensive cash grab.

Well Disney has the cash to spare I'm sure...

Boring, what a shame.

I thought she proposed to him.

Oh okay she said no but she's not ready.

No, he was fibbing about that.

But it's very in character for Rapunzel to propose to Eugene.

I'm having a hard time seeing how this show can sustain itself with plots. Is it just "how do I change my hair back for the animated short?!" each episode?

Yeah, this series is pretty tame so far. I hope it's a slow burn.

>new Beauty and the Beast pop version
90's R&B ballad better than 2017 version.

Also new Ducktales looks great.

Ehh, kind boring to be honest....

Well, I'm a little sad about the series so far, but all these jailbait cuties makes me wonder if Sup Forums isn't on to something.

Where did all the guards go?

I'm honestly digging this.

This was her plan? Haul off the king? She didn't really think this through....

It'll probably stay in Disney Channel since it's princess related.

>It's a "muh oppressive daddy" episode

Gee, like we've never seen this from Disney princess stuff before....

Off to a good start

That was alright. I could get with it.

Finished watching, and it was far below my expectation.
I'm just sad.
Glen Keane would be rolling over in his grave right now.

Well...... It was... eh? idk. I just don't see how this can sustain a series. Maybe it would have worked better as a mini-series?

>Commercial during the middle spoils Gothel returning
>Airing the movie again immediately after it ends
What the fuck Disney Channel?

WITH THE WIND IN MY HAAAAAAIR

Yeah I'm kinda mad they showed that

I mean it's probably gonna be a nightmare or something but I can't believe they showed it

If it's not a nightmare I'd actually be surprised.

I'd be pissed if it wasn't a nightmare as the woman literally turned to dust.

Glen Keane's not dead, retard.

>watch 5 minute preview
>at least 1 attempt every 10 seconds to be funny
>its not

How was that Gothel? How do we know whoever was creeping was Gothel & not let's say Lady Caine's father?

Kinda shocked this show's gonna have lore. It has my intrigue.

Not the ending. Disney aired a commercial during the middle of the special that showed Gothel appearing.

So is this trying to show Rapunzel will be a decent party member in KH3 with her hair as her weapon?

None I'm not dick "rubbers shubbers" grayson

Thanks for watching friends

I hope you'll end up liking the series

Live from the launch party

So you work on it? You guys did a decent job for the first episode if so.

I'll definitely keep watching it was an interesting start

When this show was first announced, most of the complaints I saw about it were about how it would be stupid for Rapunzel's hair to come back and that there's no reason for the show to exist.

This first episode should be shutting those people up. You guys managed to come up with a natural and organic way for Rapunzel's story to continue. It didn't feel forced or contrived at all.

I started work on the second season, but I genuinely think it's a good show. Please keep watching!

I am surprised at the lore in the pilot. What are these rocks? What kind of criminal history lies in Corona?

My only complaints are the queen's name being Arianna instead of Rose or Rosemary or some other name with Rose (because, y'know, that song by Paul Simon) & suggesting that Rapunzel was named by her parents rather than Mother Gothel. While I can figure that Rapunzel likely deduced her birthday while in the tower, it would be very unwise for conniving Gothel to continue to call her hostage by her birth name.

Gothel was just all around a dipshit when it came to keeping Rapunzel's true identity a secret from her.
>I see no reason to give Rapunzel a different birthday after she notices the lantern thing her parents are doing
>I will also leave her alone for three days right after having an argument with her about wanting to leave

Rapunzel fucking charted the stars in her tower. It's not too hard to believe a girl who managed to do that could deduce when her birthday is & associate it with an unusual "celestial" event.

Gothel was more often out & about flaunting her youth rather than hiding in the tower with her youth foundation. She's gotten the paint shells before, she was not around at 7:00 a.m., & she seems to be familiar with the Snuggly Duckling.

The lore in the show is very well thought out. Please tune into the next episode, my favorite character makes an appearance..

I'm really grateful that you decided to grace Sup Forums on the night the show debuted. The animation reminds me of "Paperman" & "Feast". Writing was a little rocky for me, but it actually averted typical children's series tropes. The king didn't let go of his overprotective nature despite watching his daughter fend for herself. I wonder what he was like before Rapunzel. I would imagine the parents' personalities were a bit different before marriage much like the King & Queen in Star Vs.

Rapunzel must have some unaddressed feelings towards her adoptive mother, y'know, after learning she wasn't related to her & then turning into a cloud of dust.

>it would be very unwise for conniving Gothel to continue to call her hostage by her birth name.

It would make sense if her newly reunited parents had taken to calling her by her assumed hostage name, though. Do we have confirmation that isn't the case? She may have even been kidnapped before her christening could take place.

Really, Rapunzel's name is kinda confusing without the context present in most versions of the story. She's named after a vegetable because that's usually a part of the story instead of the magic flower. I can see Gothel giving her such an undignified name, but as a name given to a princess by the king and queen it really doesn't feel right.

Well, that was predictable and boring. I'm disappointed.

I'm really glad you liked it! Sup Forums is like my home base and I'm actually really happy to be able to share my first storyboarding job with you all.

I can't divulge too much, but my dream is that Sup Forums will end up having a Tangled general

Thank you so much for the upload OP, I can't wait to watch!

Are you OP? If so double thanks, I love Tangled and would love a general too!

I had fun with it, pretty decent pilot and I'm glad they're treating it like for the most part unlike the "sequels".

It was a decent start user. Keep up the work and hopefully this series kicks off.

And maybe Disney Channel will have some cartoons for once instead of throwing all of them to Disney XD

In 2010, when the movie came out, somebody here tried to start a new Tangled general every morning at exactly 7:15. He got banned.

Anyone else find the wig kinda hot?

Maybe we would be able to do it this time without bans since it's a regular series.
M-maybe Frozen can get a show so we can bring back /frz/ too

Honestly I'm surprised Frozen of all things hasn't gotten a TV show yet. Might be too late now but they probably could've ridden off of the movie's success for a few more years if they made a show in 2014-15

Honestly, it probably doesn't lend itself as well to a series as Tangled does, so I do get it. Focusing on the sequel and the Broadway version instead makes sense.
The real crime is no Brave series to flesh out Merida and give everyone the Celtic fantasy adventures we were promised.

but do you talk about corona's tax policy????

I actually hope you don't. My autism couldn't take it.

Aww, I missed it? How was it, Sup Forums?

It's really cute, and Rapunzel getting the hair back doesn't feel contrived.

Sup Forums's new waifu?

So is she the daughter of the guard with the beard who screams "RYDERRR!!!!!" as Eugene is lifted up to the roof with the crown?

I'd imagine she's sour to Eugene because he was a constant hemorrhoid to her dad back during his Flynn Ryder days.

He's captain of the guard, so yeah.
it would explain their sour relationship right now

bump

>we may end up having a Tangled general

After that strong premiere I can see this getting huge enough to warrant one. Good stuff my dude.

I have a question, according to casting listing, It's said a character named Xavier will be in the show. I'm assuming he's the black blacksmith character from the scrapped Glen Keane's story ver. Which I think is cool bringing in characters from old concept for movie. I want know if pic related is a character making debut in the series?

>coronation or princess

You don't crown a fucking princess, you are a princess by blood.

Also this looks even more boring than the movie itself.

Fuck yes, Cassandra is awesome.

Well, with the hair coming back, maybe Gothel came back? With her life force tied to the hair?

Is anyone else getting a Penn Zero vibe from the animation?

>720p
>~540 MB

What is this?
Shit tier rip or a 20 minute "movie"?

It'ss better than nothing, qualityfag.

the premise for the aladdin series back in the day

That watch link won't work, it just keeps hitting me with an error message

Well that was enjoyable. Thanks for sharing, user.

>forgetting that Frozen is getting a sequel

these billions wont print themselves!

No, she is the daughter of Maximus. Maximus IS the captain of the guard, remember?

It's a complicated story, okay?

Do you live in the U.S.?

>Tangled general
Are you sure you want that?

Frozen has been milked aggressively enough. At least let Frozen 2 happen and rest for a year or 2 before jumping right into a TV show

t. tripfag from /frz/

Here's hoping you continue checking in here after new episodes. I'm seriously looking forward to more of this show

Not him but I just wanted to add that I think it's cool too. The 2d-ness really reminds me of some concept drawings I saw in terms of style. Also I'm so glad they're animating the hair so much. One of the things about the movie I didn't like was how the hair seemed more like one flowy mass instead of multiple strands each going their own way. Hopefully we're getting some fun animation this time.

mega.nz/#F!t0BGBTSQ!XtsT79G0WGUNMTYdhfXi2w

1080p rip.