youtube.com/watch?v=2wPMf9G2WdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thank

More like Dev Pootel XD

not enough ass
which guy in hollywood has the most ASS

>long black hair like Dick's
>literally nothing else though in resemblance between the two
Jesus christ I actually thought they'd cast appropriately for once. I must be fucking retarded. Of course this is Nigthwing. Of course this scrawny ass boy got the part. He only looks NOTHING LIKE THE CHARACTER.

If a poo is absolutely necessary, they should get the poo from iZombie.

hey its the only Indian guy that gets work in Hollywood!!

hey Indian guy!

>mfw Nightwing is flying around looking for a street to shit on

This is the guy who played Zuko in that shitty Avatar movie. This is what WB thinks is Nightwing-material. Look at that totally incredible acting. If that don't say 'Nightwing' to you, man, I don't think I know what does! I mean, he's the spitting image, ain't he? He's got everything Nightwing has like...black hair. And, um, yeah. He's perfect. Everything about him is just....perfect.

WE

what i can't wrap my mind around is why is it always him though? there's like a billion people on that island, you'd think they'd have a wider array of actors

familiarity

studios are probably thinking ' If we MUST cast an Indian actor, let's cast one audiences have seen many times'

looks great actually

Nightwing is supposed to be handsome.

fuck you you stupid american fat burger, we will own you soon

Yeah. For An angry Damian or Jason. Not Dick, though. I can't see it at all.

I like this guy but this is just not a good choice

All comic book superheroes are drawn good looking.

more like anti-white wing

No one wants to take a risk on an unknown who isn't white or black.

>tfw I look exactly like this guy despite being half English
FUCK

Dick is the most handsome of all.

>Nightwing movie
That's going to get bumped down to a cartoon the way the DCEU is going.

Orion, son of Darkseid is pretty fuckin gross

I think it's an interesting choice. Hopefully he was picked from an audition rather than diversity.

[citation needed]

>All comic book superheroes are drawn good looking.
Do i really have to post that shitty Squirel Girl comic?

Get prepared for kino, bros.

Thought the subject heading was "Dr. Pavel".

Now I'm not interested.

I'm hoping for Zac Efron.

Why don't you determine yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=cFp8BiDDPXE

He was good in Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=2wPMf9G2WdY

Well I'd drop DC even harder than I already have. Has the MCU done any race swapping?

Hope this is true. He's a really good actor. Also, it will trigger all the Sup Forumscucks
And they're gonna complain anyway so may as well go the whole hog

Am I the only dude that liked Chappie?

>*blocks your path*

Going full Disney to appease Rotten Tomatoes.

>India
>Island
>American geography

Kumail is funny though

Yeah, Iron Man is supposed to Chinese but racist marvel have all but retconned any mention of it

WUZ

he's pakistani, as is riz ahmed.

dev patel is literally the only young indian male actor that has any relevance in hollywood.

There was the whole casting Tilda Swinton in Dr Strange because the actual character is a Tibetan monk which have triggered China and marvel's all about that China box-office.
People don't mention it too much because Disney is impervious to criticism

Wait just remembered Flash

wtf Nightwing is supposed to be the ultimate chad. come on, DC. just because JL made (((a lot))) of money in India doesn't mean you suddenly have to pander to them.

t. DCpajeet

WANGZ

POO

AND

not trolling, think this is actually really good casting

the movie still takes place partially in tibet though, so that kind of takes away your argument that they cast her not to piss off china. i think they just cast tilda swinton because there aren't any famous tibetan actors that would get people to want to see the movie.

CELERY

He also had to write a movie himself and become buddies with Apatow to actually get it made. Ansari is doing much better with half the talent.

Well, to be fair he's a British actor with Indian heritage. I make this point because India has Bollywood so all rising Indian actors end up in that system instead.
But since Dev is only ethnically Indian and not culturally or geographically, that's why he's ended up in Hollywood. Also, he was great in Skins too

dick grayson is supposed to be incredibly handsome, more so than regular heroes. t's a defining trait that he gets pussy and all women love him.

redpill me on wangz and celery

You're either a complete moron or a shill.

shut up nerd. who cares if its an island or not, geography is stupid

i get that, but given how many indians are in the US and the UK it's surprising there haven't really been any that have become successful actors.

i couldn't care less about marvel or DC but clearly you do. your argument was flawed, period.

How do you feel about dining exclusively with people of color?

There's always Ben Kingsley.

t. soyboy
How’s your porg collection coming?

More like Poowing, am I right fellas?

Fuck I had no idea that dude was actually part Indian. I always wondered why no one ever gave him shit for playing asian roles. Now I know.

It's a generational thing. So the majority of Indians living in the UK or US are, at most, 3rd generation if not younger than that.
And first generation'ers all work in Indian restaurants (in the UK due to how the immigration system works) or cab drivers/711 workers in the US.
Second generation Indians have relatively little money due to their parents' jobs, but are pushed into academics and into becoming doctors and lawyers.
3rd generation Indians are quite young and there aren't loads of them around, but these are the ones who might become actors. So give it 10/20 years and there will probably be an increase
/my theory

No it wasn't. If you can't understand why including a Tibetan monk would piss of China then you're either retarded or know nothing about China's policy with Western film releases. Or you just know nothing about the history of China and Tibet

Yep. Good thing it’s fake

that movie was bad all around, dev is fine, you teenage fucktard

God, no.

underrated

>Disney fan has literally no understanding of global politics
Shocker

But...

Dick Grayson is white?

I hate this fucking forced diversity bullshit. I want a reboot on this timeline.

What comic did Batman catch Nightwing shitting in the streets again?

>implying China won't get there first

Dick isn't actually "white". He's a Romani.

Issue #34
It's an often ignored story

Okay fine. He's not a fucking poo in loo though, that's the point. I don't want a street shitting Nightwing.

does he even lift?

That...actually doesnt look bad. Felt like he was ill suited, but this image doesnt really help.

He was great in LION and Slumdog Millionaire

Just give him long hair and a mask its fine WB will shit up the movie regardless of if they have a poo or not

you know those street-kid scenes in those movies wasn't actually played by a younger him right?

I would not mind he is caucasoid and it would make the black jealous cause diversity wouldnt be about them for once

He really stepped up his acting game from his younger roles. He's pulling off a great performance opposite fucking Rooney The movie was pretty emotional too.

held back tears in the end[/spoileer]

The ending was brutal. The entire time it was so sad imagining how guilty the brother must have felt and the mother dealing with that loss and trying not to be too upset with the brother - only to discover he died that same night really cut me up

KEK

He is like 1/4 Romani and that was added in the 00s and has only been ground up in like 2 stories total.

No thank you.

he's 100 percent african you racist

Jeremy Renner has a famously big and plumpy rear.

Black Jason Tood is coming.
WE
WUZ
REDHOOD N SHIET

>Grayson
>Romani

BRUCE WHY U ABANDON ME HOMIE