Read Harley Quinn Rebirth

>Read Harley Quinn Rebirth
>Mfw there's literally a panel of her taking a shit
Fucking dropped

POST IT FAGGIT

Sounds hot. Link?

Are there any comic book superheroines that use their loud and smelly farts as a super hero? Like they sit on the villains face and fart them into submission?
Asking for a friend.

Can you post that panel? I-I need it for research purposes.

Thanks Bendis

Here you go disgusting nigs

It's Harley Quinn #5 btw

Hot. I wanna sniff her ass after she takes a smelly shit.

Can you imagine the shit coming out of her asshole? Like, it's not a big sploosh, but rather a big shit shaped like a huge sausage.

The tip comes out of her asshole slowly, like it shyly peeks out of her anus and then she needs to push really hard and the whole damn thing comes out like an anaconda coming out of a rabbit's den.

Noise.

Imagine that it gets stuck and she has to call you into the bathroom blushing so hard you'd think she popped a blood vessel and she stands up from the toilet and tells you to grab a hold of the giant forearm sized turd coming out of her ass and to pull it out of her and you of course oblige and it just keeps coming out and it looks like she's enjoying it until you finally pull out this 2 foot long literal log of shit and you swear she orgasms when the end pops out of her now gaping asshole. It's so big that you have to squish it up with your hands so that the toilet can handle it.

fucking pleb

This isn't Sup Forums or /d/.

>Dreamstime

Man, can you imagine how long and loud are her moans of anal pleasure most be? I bet she takes smalls breaths and rests a bit before pushing and her eyes go slightly blank after she is done "Oh, it's so big! All that MMMM pizza! Keep going user, keep pulling. MMMMMM oh God, this is just... OH GOD" And then her gaping asshole is just right there, stained with feces and she asks you to clean it because she is so exhausted.

>Actual literally shitposting

>Sup Forums literally has shit taste

Cute dog.

What a shitty thread

I bet she didn't wipe. That underwear most be really nice and smelly.

>Read Harley Quinn Rebirth

You should've known what was coming. You deserve whatever you got.

Why are people so against Harley being wacky and cartoonish, yet praise her portrayal in TAS where she was exactly that?

Like, what's a fucking Harley Quinn comic supposed to be about?

I just finished taking a shit like ten minutes ago, never related to Harley more than right now

Cute Girls taking nice long shits.

Anything but seeing her take a shit. I was enjoying the comic honestly. This is just disgusting

this got me hard

Sup Forums is such a degenerate board

>taking a shit and talking to yourself about it is now whacky and cartoonish

>a degenerate board

this is Sup Forums

you're degenerate just for being here

>not having a fetish for defecating women
What a literal faggot

how has nobody posted the "I gotta fart super bad!" image of harley yet?

Any other Sup Forums pages like this?

Have this in the mean time.