The Flash Season 4 Villain

What did you think of the DeVoe origin story in episode 4? I think he might be the first actual legit villain on the show. He feels like an actual threat.

Someone the flash cant out run. But actually has to come up with a way to beat his intellect.

Reverse Flash > The Thinker > Zoom > Savitar

fuck there's like 5 thinkers but he looks like the one from the 2000's flash.

I'd say I'm with you in this list but who knows, The Thinker might turn out to be better or worse in this list. I really like him 'till now. He's really an interesting character.

The actor whos playing the Thinker is really good. Has a real creepy vibe. And his asian wife is hot.

The season is young. The CW has plenty of time to fuck it up.

Have faith.

So... why is he doing this, exactly? I don't see any kind of reason here.

I hate both him and his wife. Awful actors.

Here's the issue, he has no actual powers other than thinking of everything that can happen. Barry goes to Singh, tells him he's the Flash and that he's normally right on this shit, set him up and arrest him. Barry can also record the shit Devoe said to him and give it to Singh. Barry can also kidnap both Devoe and his wife and throw them both into containment or the speed force without anyone noticing but some college kids who don't care. He is the least threatening villain out of even the villain of the weeks.

He wants Barry's body.

maybe he's thought of that

He's shown zero ability to stop it from happening. I can think of things too.

>But actually has to come up with a way to beat his intellect.
yet I feel like beating him will involve a lot of running. that or they will reach out to his humanity to save his wife.

He is probably building some machine that will make everyone smarter but less empathetic and he needs the meta powers to power it.

>Awful actors
he is okish. she becomes awful when she has to talk a lot (like when she was at the police station reporting a brake in)
>Barry can also record the shit Devoe said to him and give it to Singh.
I actually assumed that was what was going on. Hell his team not believing him was forced as fuck, like a paranoia subplot that they had to cram into 15 minutes instead of few episodes.
>Barry can also kidnap both Devoe and his wife and throw them both into containment or the speed force without anyone noticing but some college kids who don't care.
people around him will keep him from doing it. Its not really his character and plot won't stand for it. for a while I was actually thinking there were 2 timelines, like tecno devoe was from the future and was using his past self as a decoy (maybe even flesh pushing him too far would have been what started him on the path of evil) I think them trying it together with him being the cause of particle accelerator explosion is lame, reminds me of how incestuous star wars feels.

It was the same forced drama as with Season 1 and 2 with the classic, "how could you keep this from me Barry?"

he wants to make himself smarter. he's building the riddler's thing from batman forever.

He is already so smart that its killing him.

He's clearly trying to steal Barry's body because Barry has the speed force and the metabolism needed to keep his body going despite his brain draining all that energy.

that's what he wants us to think

>faith
>cw
#feminism

THE FLASH must have one particularly atrocius episode per season. Season 4's was that.

>implying episodes before this were good
season 4 had at least 3 atrocious eps

Nah.

Black Bison was kinda' lame but had great bits.

bitch please. luck be a lady, Mixed Signals, Girls Night Out were all garbage