Anyone else freaked out by Steppenwolf in Justice League? That shit was scary

Anyone else freaked out by Steppenwolf in Justice League? That shit was scary

no.

I LIKE TO DREAM

I can tell that you're either hispanic or black.

Looks like a ps2 game

What video game is this?

*cackles*

This isn't actually from the movie...right?

Half Irish half Spanish does that count?

I-It's from the JL v-video game user..

Anyone else upset that they used Ciaran Hinds to play what is basically a 100% CG abomination when they could have literally used any C-list actor from nowhere?
That's like using Daniel Day Lewis to voice-act your annoying and cynical comic relief character that only exists to sell toys.

I bet he is grateful he was full CGI so he didn't have to associate his face with that shit

it's not that dc doesn't deserve this but marvel should be waaaaaay lower.

RIGHT BETWEEN THE SOUND MACHINE

He's a generic, forgettable villain, though aside from that one shot where his face is lit up by the rocket, I thought the CGI was actually pretty good, at least not distractingly fake.

rita repulsa?

complete condensed and unfiltered bullshit

>*cackles*
Embarrassing.

>top critic
>can't even understand a simple film
I bet she complained about Amazon outfits that existed for 3 seconds of the film and the actresses liked to wear them

Which Sega CD title is this?

Why?

7.5 seems reasonable.

I bet Marvel will be spending extra cash to make sure Thanos and all the Black Order have good CGI given the reaction to Steppenwolf.

He was a boring villain. All he could talk about was him being a conqueror and destroyer of worlds, bragging about his power and seeing everyone else as inferior. He also talked too much about "mother", when he should have talked about Darkseid instead. He didn't say or do anything memorable, so he's a very forgettable villain.

They really fucked up his design, but Ares by far had the worst design I have ever seen. It made graphics card Cyborg look good.

>He also talked too much about "mother"

Was she also named Martha?

>Marvel
>Good CGI

Nah

Are you serious? He looked like a generic monster from Skyrim.

Snyder's cut expounds his story more. Whedon removed all of it and turned him into a generic marvel villain, a bad one even

the cgi... so bad

You must be 12

>critic rating 37%
>audience rating 87%
What does this mean?

How does Sup Forums seem to know so much about the fabled "snyder's cut"? Or is it just a meme in regards to justice league because the extended cut of BvS was kino

The movie was almost 3 hours long. They cut out 50 minutes so that they can release an extended edition later and make more money.

>average rating 5.2
>but 37% fresh
why

whedon cut 50 min and changed ~20% of what was left

the mother of horrors that is unleased at the unity of three was pretty trippy shit

>you're all too weak to see the truth
i wonder if they were planning on going on some genuine rabit hole shit with darkseid

Big if true. But HOW do we know this

Because you're a retard that doesn't understand how rotten tomatoes works

The weed certainly helped make it seem more scary that's for sure

Did he really have to be absurdly tall and all CGI? I remember reading New 52 Earth Two my senior year of high school and Steppenwolf was in the first issue, he easily resembled Luke Evans in demonic armor

Sorry, here's a pic

We don't.

Did he rape Wonder Woman?

Well he definitely penetrated her

Hey annon. I could be lile your mommy one day.

>He fucking killed Wonder Woman

Well I didn't expect that.

They have a daughter

Yeah this was Earth Two, quick rundown is Steppenwolf kills the Trinity (WW, Bats and Supes) but I think they are able to stop him anyway? And the main characters are actually younger versions of the JSA like Jay Garrick and Alan Scott. I liked it but I joined the Marines after graduation and stopped reading.

On the topic of JSA, do they exist in DCEU? It'd be great to have Jay Garrick set straight this RIDICULOUS Ezra Miller Barry Allen

that the only people who actually care about voting in audience approval polls on critic websites are those who liked the movie and want to inflate its score anyways?

You should never trust shit like that on metacritic and RT, it's always motivated by internet tribalism and fanboyism

he got a huge paycheck and no one knows it was him