Is this any good? Think I might watch it tonight. The visuals look nice

Is this any good? Think I might watch it tonight. The visuals look nice.

shit

Cara Delevigne is a man

but shes a cute and has boob armor

I enjoyed it, was surprised that Eyebrows was the better actor of the two

does she fart in the suit?

I wanna watch it too but can't stand Cara Delememe's acting.

She's better than young Keanu Reeves wannabe

armor looks ripped off from mass effect

The way the beginning of the movie portrayed the moment of First Contact was incredibly moving and beautiful. Worth the price of admission for that part alone. It's kind of shlocky, but it did a bunch of really creative visual things I was really into. Very much a fever dream of a movie.

Good visuals. Nothing story. Trash leads.

The armor is empty, believe me

way too long, boring as fuck.

nice visuals

>the state of that profile

Better than 95% of sci-fi adventures that Hollywood has put out in the last 25 years.

Zero story, less than zero chemistry. Pretty movie, tho.

I enjoyed it enough to watch it to the end. I would never describe it as good though.

I imagined that they are brother and sister and that he's pursuing an incestuous relationship with her.
That made the movie so hot I had to wank 3 times during it

They were both just awful
I don't want to go back all of 25 years to check, but GotG2 was only a few months before it.

Kind of hot

GotG2 was utter shit tho, even worse than the first.

>zero chemistry between them
I honestly had a hard time figuring out if they actually liked each other or if he just wanted to pork her

I trid to watch it 3 times and turned it off as it soon becomes a cheesy romance bullshit.
I stuck with it today and it is actually an ok sci-fi flick marred by constant forced romance crap and devinges character whining about everything including orders from superiors in a military she has obviously volunteered for

Everything related to Rihanna and her character was awful

She was bareable when she was a cgi alien

>Gotg
>Best sci-fi in any time-zone, let alone the last 25 years

If you really wanted to deny that blockbuster fantasy-adventures are trash since the 90s you could have said the Matrix and nobody would disagree. Despite a few notable exceptions, the overwhelming mass of sci-fi made since the 80s action movie bubble burst have been unfiltered sewage.

I suspect this was Besson's intention with that casting 2bqh

>starts ok-ish
>builds up world
>leaves world behind completely untouched in favour of comic relief rihanna subplot
>ends with noble savage myth
only movie i´ve seen this year that was even more shit was circle

>I imagined that they are brother and sister and that he's pursuing an incestuous relationship with her.

I literally thought that was cannon until I actually watched the movie because every thread on Sup Forums before it hit torrents said so. Where did this meme come from?

Shit.

He took everything that was awesome about The Fifth Element and then did the exact opposite.

You'll be aghast at the casting. They're so out of depth compared to the rest of the film you'll wonder how much their agents paid the producers to get them on this project. They really do wreck the film.

So happy to see the Shingouz onscreen though.

Great fun