Woman Alleges Charlie Rose Made Her Watch Sex Scene From 2002 Movie Secretary

>A new accuser against Charlie Rose has come forward claiming the veteran journalist forced her to watch a sexually explicit scene from a film when she was an intern for his show in 2002.

>Sarah Gordon told NBC News that it was during her internship for the independently produced talk show that she went to deliver mail to Rose’s apartment and was made to watch a scene from the film “Secretary.”

>“I proceeded to go into the living room, and he said I want to show you this scene from this movie and he said have a seat, you know, relax, and he proceeded to turn on the film ‘Secretary,’ which is a sexually involved film involving S&M, unfortunately,” Gordon said.

>nbcnews.com/storyline/harvey-weinstein-scandal/new-accuser-claims-charlie-rose-forced-her-watch-sexually-explicit-n823231

Is Charlie Rose officially /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jWtbJxzGpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>made her watch
Here's an idea. Stand up and leave the room.

maybe if a guy gropes your tits it's harassment, but this just seems like flirting

Awkward. Yup, /ourguy/

>leave and you're fired

What now?

She's literally reaching for something just to say "I-I was sexually assaulted too guys! Well, kinda... Can I get some attention too, please?"

>bet

Grow a spine? Get another job?

one of the women in the WAPO article is basically accusing him of rape without using the word. She was working at his house , he was drunk tried to stick his hand down her pants , then she somehow ended up in his bed (she's vague about what happened) then she escaped when he fell asleep. Since guys typically fall asleep after finishing I guess she means he raped her.

>escaped
She slipped and fell on his cock over and over again and then left afterward.

Why was she delivering mail? That's the postman's job. Literally his whole job.

Why would you want to work for a guy who'd force you to watch something you didn't want?

Take it to an industrial tribunal. It's what they're for.

>Maggie Gyllenhaal

Find another job? Report the incident? I don't know seems like there's a fair amount of options available though.

>she somehow ended up in his bed

women are literally children. completely unable to take responsibility for their actions

What are Charlie Rose's best interviews? Always found his show comfy but never got deep into it.

I wonder if it was this scene.

well hello beautiful

mel gibson one is nice

>women are literally children.

she claims she was trapped in his house way out on Long Island and didn't know how to drive. She could have called a taxi I guess , but she wanted the job and she cant prove rape since she stayed 'friendly' with him to keep getting paid.

Well, hello beautiful!

>"Take a look at this movie scene."

Holy shit he fucking raped her.

L I T E R A L R A P E

George Lucas Calls Disney “White Slavers” in Charlie Rose interview

youtube.com/watch?v=6jWtbJxzGpQ

She was cute in Secretary. This was before age hit her with an 18 wheeler and then backed up.

*unsheathes lawyer*
ur move

lol

Is it sexual harassment to force someone to watch BvS?

Is this the only movie that Maggie was cute in?

Basically, yes.

easiest lawsuit of my life

no, it's torture

that's hot

This. I crushed on her hard after watching Secretary and Donnie Darko in the early 00s. And then... yeah.

Great post, this is really how women think.

get a new job?

>b..bbut working a normie job is beneath me!

then start sucking sweet cheeks

>making your EMPLOYEE watch fuck scenes is flirting
whatever woody allen you need help

hive mind strikes again

the absolute state of maggie gyllenhal

Get a different job.

UMMM GETTING A DIFFERENT JOB IS RAPE OKAY??

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Secual Harassment Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

based alan shore