Actors' flaws that you can't unsee

Actors' flaws that you can't unsee.

First up is the gOose.

Narrow ass face and weak ass lips and an weird small nose

The Goose has no flaws

>asymmetrical face
literally the only thing wrong with him. I'd let him interlink wth my cells if you know what I mean

always with that creepy smirk

>gOose

subtle

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

his eyes are super close to each other.

Holy fuck his left eye is a good quarter inch lower than his right. I never noticed that. Is there any way to fix this?

sleepy eyes and he doesn't even drop that precious little smile during action scenes.

He looks like a pedo desu.

He's average looking, it's his presence and the way he carries himself is why people like him

He's white.

>small nose
>flaw
wonder who could be behind this post

just watched BR2049 he has trouble asserting himself without being overtly calm and grave. he basically can only be angry if he sperg rages. which is great but its just odd how he’s either talking at a distance, away from the interlocuter and just shortens his words to express disagreeability. idk feels like he’s too used to being calm and polite to people. his anger is that of someone with deep seated rage problems

There's such a thing as a normal sized nose that isnt overly big or small. Its what handosme people have ugly.

Tim Roth

I don't necessarily think a small nose on a man is a flaw, but all things equal, it's certainly less masculine.

Also, not all large noses are shitty jew noses. A jew nose is a fat bulbous drooping beak. You can still have a strong nose that doesn't look jewy. Mine is slightly on the larger size, but it's a nice perfect right triangle.

Tim Roth

His dirty hands?

I had to shake someone's hand the other day and they apologised for having dirty hands. I instinctively said mine were too. I think it was misconstrued as banter