Best cartoon of 2015, better than steven universe, gravity falls, and star vs the forces of evil combined

>best cartoon of 2015, better than steven universe, gravity falls, and star vs the forces of evil combined

>everyone hates it

??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZUiqX9Ypg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To hate it you need to know it exists.

>not knowing f is for family exists

literally you

oh my god finally I found someone who isn't brain dead. its one of my favorite modern cartoons better than most of the garbage we are seeing rn >steven u

thank god! i thought i was the only one!!!
really makes you think about how the shit rises to the top, kek

FUCK the people who dont understand it actually pay attention to the symolic nature of the show

dude ikr! its like mad men as a cartoon, very deep

> retard star vs fag
you must be a child

>symbolic
It's just Bill Burr pretending he's a great 1960s dad and ranting about how pussified everything is. It's a good show, but let's not pretend it's any deeper than it is.

>deeper than it is
it cant get much deeper look closer

>1960s
fake fan alert!!
it clearly states on episode one that the show takes place during late 1973

some of the most character development expertly written uive seen in many years

Late 60s, early 70s, whatever. It's just a dad yelling at his kids and telling his wide to fuck off. It's funny as hell, but again, it's not Shakespeare.

I liked the show as it felt sorta like the anti-sitcom. Despite it's appearance there was just this rawness to it that you don't usually see in cartoons or sitcoms, that unpolished aura of reality that became synonymous with the show in my opinion. It felt unfiltered in a genre that is all about hiding from the harshness of reality, more than All in The Family could ever get away with it.

And that Christmas episode. There were some legit feels there, from Frank inviting his neighbor into his house to his revenge on Pogo. That episode is going to end up being my new Christmas tradition.

I liked it

It reminded me too much of my abusive father so it really rubbed me the wrong way. I wanted to punch the dad in the face 10 minutes in.

Is this what being triggered feels like?

*his wife

dude ikr the last few episodes were truly special. and i like the part where the fat guy eats chicken KEK

wow its not that great haha

he gets better towards the end

>wanting to punch the dad
He doesn't do anything wrong. He just yells a lot. Don't tell me you get triggered by men who have a pair of balls and voice their opinion, user. You'd be a pussy if that was the case.

Netflix greatest accomplishment

i dont know user, i feel maybe we arentt supposed to like him, like its a statement of how parents acted back then, you know?

Don't look to posting activity as indication of how Sup Forums feels about Netflix shows, because the release method hurts discussion. With regular network shows, each episode is poured over while people await the next, while Netflix drops entire seasons. Just look at the idiots already whining about back-to-back Legend Quest threads, never mind that people are discussing 13 episodes worth of material at once.

For what it's worth, F is for Family is a good show that becomes great in the last couple of episodes as the various plot lines tie together. But it falls under the adult sitcom animation genre, which is in its own world, so it's not going to be compared to SU/GF/Star Vs.

umm I like it but I wouldn't say its as good as steven universe
let alone star vs! lol
starco ftw

He always does right by his family. The kids just cry too much and the oldest son needs to get his shit together.

the oldest son is hilarious

It's just a shitty, toned down familly guy, neutered to Familly dog levels, except without good animation to make it watchable.

the episode where the oldest son gets high and has visions of when he was younger is honestly one of the highest points in the series desu

truuuuuuuuuuuu

>family guy
>good animation

I thought it was very good. The only thing was I didn't give a shit about the kids, mainly the little boy and the little girl. Their whole thing was 'kids used to worry less about safety' and that got old quick. The older rebellious boy was a little more interesting and his interactions with the younger boy were good. But mainly I watched it for Bill Burr.

>starco ftw
gay

Probably.

It really kinda highlighted the difference 50 years makes on our society. While hyperbolic, Frank does represent some of the attitudes that were prevalent in that era that clashes with modern sensibilities. He was from a time when it wasn't about having the best definition on his TV, it was about the size of the thing and it being in color. He was from a time when the nuclear family was undergoing a variety of changes, and concerns about parents being abusive were something new. There was a genuine acceptance of a certain level of racism and sexism, rather than today's era of SJWs and Tumblr.

She deserves to be cucked. I hope the show ends with the dimensional rift between Mewni and Earth being closed forever and Star having to use the spying spell to only watch Marco from her dimension and never be able to talk to him again.

the should sell a chicken thats just the skin.. id buy that, everybodyd buy that

>While hyperbolic, Frank does represent some of the attitudes that were prevalent in that era that clashes with modern sensibilities

settle down bud its just a dumb sitcom

awful as a comedy but a surprisingly decent drama

shut the fuck up you goddamn sjw fuck, this show does what everyone else in this cucked time is afraid to do,

fucking liberals man

i agree

is this some kind of modern art? lol stupid liberal xD this is why trump won

That pic would NOT have flied at the time. People would have been scared to death to make a joke like that.

i bet u werent even there

>not liking the best character

The daughter was pretty annoying though.

I agree

the daughter is the worst one

Season 2 when?

not soon enough dude

It was good

I kinda look like the kid lol

With that level of boiling down, you could say Romeo and Juliet was just about two horny teens with a "dangerous secret love" melodramatically wanting to fuck.

that was literally the joke. Frank told her to get changed before anyone else would see.

thats what romeo and juliet is tho

That's my point though. People are the same as they always were. It's just that they switched up on what they choose to take grave offense to instead of taking everything with a grain of salt.

dork

That's exactly what it is. It just is revered because it was relatively original for the time.

that is true loving Shakespeare at this point is stupid its just the source material for everything that has improved upon it today

THIS JUST IN FROM R/FISFORFAMILY SEASON 2 CONFIRMED FOR MAY

OMG I CANT WAIT THAT LONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why the fuck is Steven Universe brought up in literally every cartoon thread today? Does CN have paid interns advertising?

holy shit you do xD

because its popular

Why are you talking like this?

How is their any relation between Steven Universe and an adult oriented Netflix original?

ur a nigger im only 3 of them i have a disablility

even if it was on netflix you gotta admit it was over shadowed by bojack and also the trailers made the dad sound like Hank Hill but more of an asshole

>Oh yeah? Why don't you come over here so I can put you through the fucking wall!

yes it is a hidden gem

This is ironic, right?

Shit man, that sucks

The show is good, this is thread is not

2 of them are me and I am 12 so fuck off man

yes i know it makes life hard but i manage

The last episode of season 1 connected to me in a way no other show had before. THe scene where he started singing o holy night floored me.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZUiqX9Ypg4

But so many people fail to see that it is just that. The play isn't even on Thier side

Ive been joking this whole time this show is a pile of garbage? You must not have seen anything worth watching if this shit can connect with you

ya its funny keke

Agreed, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that it would ever attract this much Reddit-tier shitposting.

I'm still 50/50 on it being some user pretending to be retarded like .

I mean I think that's the case but their English is also shit so who knows.

I actually fucking loved this show.

Wasn't it supposed to have a second season?

You have to be over 18 to be here, fuckwad

Trolls love to troll it, fans love to pimp it, and retards love to hate it.

Did I mention it's great bait?

stop you don't know me that guy is not me so just give to me the benefit of the doubt

>Couldn't green text correctly
>That over use of exclamation points
>that slang
>And a good false flag to tie it off
So this is marketing right?

welp, that answers my question, thank you fellow Sup Forumsmared

Oh hai Family Guy rip off

>it's not me
It's him people.

no problem fellow fan

At least watch it dude. I came in with the same line of thought but it's a more down to earth Bohack than Family Guy.

who im confused i think theres like 3 of us

I thought it was great, I love Bill Burr. Looking forward to season 2.

you may not believe me but others are going to take my post as a joke so just know that

>OP claims a show is better than steven universe
>mysteriously the thread is plagued by an ironic shitposter
wow really fires my synapses

didn't it air in 2016 though? I remember being drunk and watching it in 2016.

late 2015, around christmas

you can

Note the lack of capitalization on their sentences as well.