Is this tweetkino?

Is this tweetkino?

>Getting baited by LaVar fucking Ball

Why do you guys like this retard again?

>LiAngelo
wut

based rude president

I think the one where he backhandedly calls Kim Jong Un short and fat is pure kino

We don't.

>tweetkino
>Not starting with wint

kek niggers lmao

The 56% approves of this tweet

Is this tweetkino?

Kys

It's incredible to me how he's managed to stay relevant on everyone's mind for every single day since he announced his presidency.

Not a single day where he doesn't make people fling shit, suck his dick or at least think about him.

I don't get the obsession with calling everything bait or criticizing his "thin skin." The dude is ridiculous but the irony is that he is the most level headed guy in these conversations and everyone else just have meltdowns. He just says random shit that pops into his head. There are actually a ton of inpatient psychiatry patients around the country because of him.

This one from last year is still my absolute favorite.

>How dare EVERYONE not suck my dick for doing something every president would do
>F-Fucking pricks should have left them in jail!
Is this nigger six years old? Who the fuck acts like this. Why is the President acting like this?

What the fuck is wrong with this time line.

This case makes him look stupid because LaVar Ball is known as the guy who will say anything for publicity, literally everything he's done or said in the last year has been bait.

It's just projection. He's shitposting and everyone on various media platforms goes insane over each and every shitpost, but they call him "thin skinned", which I guess basically just means "responding to anything"

wow is this real!?!?

I'm hugely disappointed in him, probably the only mistake he made so far is wasting his time and efforts on a nigger. Hopefully he learns that you can't help people who don't want to help themselves and will blame you despite it.

Wrong board newfag

Just like Trump then, both shitposters.

Which just makes it all the more entertaining, because there's nothing better than getting two shitposters together slinging bantz back and forth

>LaVar Ball
>LiAngelo
Are this actually names in burgerland?

Enriched burgerland

It most certainly is.

>>How dare EVERYONE not suck my dick for doing something every president would do

Uhh I guess you forgot about what happened to that kid in North Korea who got lucked up under the Obama administration?

The state department ought to be going to bat for every American who gets locked up abroad in shit countries with no rule of law, but in this day and age there is certainly no guarantee that they will.

You're missing the line about "Don King without the hair"

Sup Forums is a trump board no

Fuck u

Are there any movies about have a 12 year old for president?

This it's low, extremely low and it would be over if Lavar decided to be the bigger man, but he didn't and now Trump looks like a 5 year old.

Why didn't LaVar Ball just say thank you? I fucking detest Obama and Shillary, but if either were president and rescued my son from a foreign nation I would be super grateful.

>Trump does something for the country
>Doesn't get thanked
>Throws a shitfit on twitter, not only naming the person who didn't thank him but saying he should never have freed them
>Trump freed them just to get thanked
Self important child is running your country.

Those are nog names. Nogs love to put D' and L' in front of regular names, or spell and pronounce regular names wrong, take muslim names to LARP as arabs and egyptian kangz, etc.

So a normal white man will be named Sean, but a nigger will be named D'Shawn

kek

wow is this real!?!?

hes a nigger

You are a cuck, you wouldn't understand a bull's behavior. Now keep licking Trump's cock, goy.

>not expecting thanks
>not insulting people for not thanking you

soyest of boys

MAGA

DeShawn sounds better than Sean desu

t. 56%

He is choosing a good opponent because Lavar ball is a fucking retard.

ayy

wow is this real!?!?

wow is this real!?

>President frees you from an ass-gaping stint in the foreign gulag and bullies your dad on twitter afterward
>President leaves you to rot in a Nork death camp because the flyer for Karoke Knight in the lobby of your Pyongyang hotel but Obama eulogizes you with his trademark pretend pouty face when Rocket Boy sends you back to mom and dad as a vegetable brained husk

Gee, which is worse?

>media getting baited by Donald fucking Trump

Bread and circus

genuinely funny made me look like a jackass at work

Lol, I've never seen this dude, followed

It's so pathetic how desperate trump is for praise.

But Obama was black... delet this

He's redpilling people on blacks being thiefs

You know it's easier to bail people out from China than north korea, right?

i gues

Oh ok so thats what makes it ok for niggers to be ungrateful, got it

I didn't say that you fucking schizoid, also for that matter the kid's who actually got bailed out thanked daddy trump so you can settle down now

I hate you.

>the kid's who actually got bailed out
>kid's

Yeah, that's what you call black people that commit crimes lol. That when when they get arrested or shot it can seem really bad.

Shit nigger lucky for you I put an apostrophe where it didn't belong otherwise you might needed to have made a point

Obama never tried in the first place. Same goes for the american journalist ISIS beheaded on video. The state department literally threatened his family with arrest for trying to pay the ransom demand by themselves.

Whatever issues Trump may have as a president, at least he gives somewhat of a fuck about an Americans personal well-being on some basic level.

FUck

Fucl

Trump has always been the nolan of tweetkino

Someone post the one where he's very invested in kristen stewart's love life.