Endtown

If there was an Endtown thread, it was deleted fast.

is walt Aaron?

Are you Aaron?

I guess they knew each other before being turned into funny animal people? That makes the future suffering they'll endure more delicious, like Wally Holly with backstory

Come on guys, don't fuck in public

*pork

I get the feeling that Aaron is toying with us

He's flaunting in this new fat loving relationship that probably features himself as the bear, eager to tell the world about how lonely he is and how much fat girls turn him on.

We all think 'Oh boy here we go'

Then he pulls an endtown on us.

At this point Im just reading to see the inevitable push that completely turns Walt from friendly good Samaritan ex mayor to head busting revolutionary

it's going to be seeing whoever's eating the pigs having themselves a barbecue pulled portia sandwich

I for one welcome our new piglet waifu

damn she looks good enough to eat

from twitter

I have been real busy and haven't been able to follow the comic recently

What happened, this shit looks stupid.

That's bretty gud.

That's nice. Is it a joke about Holly being on a permanent vacation from reality?

Why don't you just read it?

Where did you stop reading?

shit, meant for

So... you think Dottie is projecting her hate of that lawyer onto other pigs or she just likes the wolves a little too much?

goddamn I can only imagine Walt's 18" cock

Reporters tend to be rabid, because they need to be to be the most successful. I'm sure she just wants the scoop.

Buml

> Portia, I've loved you unconditionally since you were introduced 3 weeks ago

That was the previous page.

They're just rushing into each other's arms because they're both desperate and lonely in a fucked up world.

It's not unlike that one scene in FO2 where you sleep with that mobsters wife

I love this.

Elaborate.

Jamil's art is pretty great, the guy just keeps getting better and better.

Sadly that can't be said about all the drawfags

mmm gaussian blur my favorite

:(

All two of them?

Who here /alone for years/

My question is, does Dottie know about this? Like, I know Aaron's made it so that the two weren't in a relationship, but from a journalistic standpoint she should know if a recent victim of an attack is macking on her former boss and current friend.

Honestly, I could see Portia pulling a 180 on Walt. He looks like he could feed a pack of wolves for at least a month.

I don't think it's to anyone's benefit to turn on Walt seeing how he saved a lot of the residents from Pep stadium. And his favored enemy is canines so I don't think the wolves could get to him anyways.

Sure, but times are already desperate enough in Endtown that they're eating pigs. All the wolves have to do is get him in a vulnerable position and drop a train on him.

Or, well, drop SOMETHING on him.

>All the wolves have to do is get him in a vulnerable position and drop a train on him.
>Or, well, drop SOMETHING on him.
Now I want to see Wile E. Coyote -esque antics with the wolves and Walt

If they try that he'll start smoking a pack each day.

It's implied that she knows.. something.

>I guess they knew each other before being turned into funny animal people?
What made you think so?

That means two things!