How did he lost to an untrained girl?

How did he lost to an untrained girl?

mary sue

now what ?

the force willed it apparently

He was shot with a gun which killed several troopers before at once. He took a direct hit.

Pop feminism

He had a boner the whole time they were fighting.

He's a wh*te male

The only people Kylo Ren actually managed to kill through the entire film were unarmed.
Seriously, how fucking hard was it to make Rey lose against him so she actually has something to work for in the next movie?

This

He has a fetish for getting hit by girls. I know I do.

>be superhuman
>descendent of the most powerful superhumans
>trained all your life to use super powers
>beat by girl who picked up lightsaber for first time that day lmao ;)

I don't buy the he just got shot thou meme

I'd only rape her with a paperbag over her fivehead

If she was a he none of you alt right babies would care.

what the fuck is that her hips bones sticking out ?
she need to get some muscle on
looks like me after 3 month of laying immobile in a bed

This, plus he wasn't trying to kill Rey and she used Battle Meditation

Why did he bleed if he was shot by a laser?

They established the bowcaster completely destroyed most people. he took a direct hit from it and still stood.

too qt

>I don't buy the he just got shot thou meme
What do you mean, you didn't actually watch the movie? He's limping the rest of the movie after getting hit by a gun that was throwing stormtroopers ten feet like ragdolls.

Bolts from Chewie's crossbow explode, that's no ordinary laser.

Can't happen. Once they chose to make the protag female, there was no way for the writers to have her get destroyed, learn from her mistakes, and rise up through hard training to finally best her superior. That would be too similar to having a male protag.

>mary sue
Try again

droides are immune to her mary sue character because their from a different timeline where mary sue didn't really exist

she’s mega ultra mary sue

It's obvious that wasn't what the audience was supposed to interpret though, since he had her at the edge of a cliff about to fucking throw her off. The pivotal moment is when she closes her eyes and becomes a jedi. That's what people are calling bullshit about.

And pain empowers Dark Jedi.

her only possible redemption in my eyes is that she will become a sith because of her love for finn

Wookie bolts. He wants to fug. And didnt have his head in the game after killing his pops

When did you realize the "Rey is a mary sue" meme is nonsensical? Let's think about this objectively: Her character is rough scavenger/loner from birth, a she has been living in a hostile/diverse location for all of her life. It is not unreasonable to suggest that she is experience with languages, combat, and vehicles/technology. On Jakku we see her utilizing all of these skills within the first 20-ish minutes of the film. She interacts and negotiates with aliens and droids. She owns a speeder, and primarily collects from old ex-imperial weaponry and technology. There is one scenes where she fights off the BB-8 bandits before Finn can help. Kylo Ren is injured by Chewie's crossbow 5 minutes earlier when Han Solo dies, in case you don't remember.

because Kylo Ren is an incompetent angsty teenager

it would be just as bad
zero training
e
r
o

t
r
a
i
n
i
n
g

Yeah, she just tapped into the force a little bit. What's the big deal about that unless you just can't tolerate a female jedi being powerful? She surprised him while he was clearly holding back as well as not up to his full strength and speed.

it's space. and it's fake.

Yeah sure, it's not like everyone still thinks it's fucking retarded how stupid little Anakin saved the day in his fucking gaY-Wing or whatever the fuck. At least he's still a he!

she read minds and control them too
the only mary sue side she's allowed is piloting and instinctive stuff not sword fight
"the force doesn't work like that" (an actual quote of the movie fucking hell )

kilo slaughtered the whole jedi academy even hurt he should be able to defeat a weakened girl with fast reflexes

>she used Battle Meditation
Utter shit faggot.

>her love for finn
No one's gay for that dumb nigger

I'll refer you to my original post in which ren is a superhuman from a super superhuman bloodline with 20+ years of training and Rey is a literal who

Sorry you can't pay attention to what's on screen kid.

Considering that anger and pain make a Sith more powerful, your explanation is fucking horseshit

No. Hate leads to suffering. That's canon, bitch.

Just another random power this cunt can use for no reason? Top work nu wars.

In the long run, not in the moment.

Is it impossible for a superhuman from a super superhuman bloodline with 20+ years of training to be slowed down by a near fatal injury? Rey's lineage hasn't been revealed yet so she could well be whatever kind of superhuman you're talking about too. I mean does anyone really doubt she's just Luke's daughter?

Not being physically wounded though. Vader didn't get a sudden surge of power when he was limbless and burning on Mustafar.

>Scrawny nerd loses to a hard working slave class girl
>The Internet goes apeshit.

Checks out.

He's not a fucking Sith you fucking mong, he want to be one, but it isn't in his card that why killing his father even worsened his connection with the force and clouded his mind. That why his eyes didn't turn yellow.

Yoda also said
>do or do not, there is no try
Does that make that canon too? Yoda says some retarded shit, characters can be wrong.

Rey is a garbage character

Where are her booberts?

>she read minds and control them too
So? She knows about Luke Skywalker and Han Solo and has probably heard stories about the force and how it's supposed to work. It's not the first time a character in a movie has succeeded trying something he's only heard about.

TFA goes through a lot of effort to introduce a lot of the concepts and things people here love to bitch about. All it really shows is that people weren't paying attention to the movie. Or are unwilling to suspend their disbelief in a movie that Disney produced that has a woman and a black man in the lead roles.

She has a thick layer of plot armor.

soo killing your father weakens your force ? get that head canon shit outa here

Nu wars cuck detected

A sucking chest wound will do that

>A sucking chest
is there a SWiki for that?

Who would win in a race, me or usian bolt shoted in the knee?

Why was rey such a cunt? What gave her the right to take bb8 off that teebo guy? Nothing made sny sense is this fufking movie, nothing about rey or finn made any sense. They ruined the old characters too. They would never act that way.

>"How did he lost"

What kind of ESL spic types like this? I bet your ugly little goblin brothers play Minecraft all day and eat takis.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, nigger, faggot, cuck, cunt.

>Being this new
Lurk more faggot.

>lost
Retard please leave

He was wounded badly, he wasn't actually trying too kill her
God you faggots are really still this stupid?

Embarrassing

He didnt have any trouble throwing her around with the force a few minutes before. So what if he didnt want to kill her. He couldnt freeze her and or knock her out again? Gets beaten down by an untrained girl half his size and weight. Nu wars cucks will defend this.

kill yourself virgin retard piece of shit

fpbp
Question answered. Next.

the average IQ of Nu Wars fans is of a hungarian gypsi, they eat anything labeled with Star Wars, even pure shit, thats why they defend Rey so much, she is a dream come true for most cucks, MUH JEDI GF

stfu you dumb fucking cia nigger, let the kid speak and go shave my balls while I read.

The Jews did this

She when he threw her she wasn't awakened with the force just yet. If you're gonna dispute that you don't know anything about the force and how when she's tapped into it she could resist his powers(as seen earlier in the movie) just take the (YOU) and leave.
Fatigue set in and he got bested by someone who had a burst of energy with the force.
>unedicated star wars millennial soyboys will dispute this

>implying most women aren't skinnyfats
>implying this is abnormal

She's like a B-cup and wearing a sports bra

it was his pain and anger that kept him alive

because that isn't what the movie is about. Kylo isn't a strong and competent villain like Vader, literally the entire point is that he ISN'T Vader; he's an untested, insecure manchild who doesn't actually believe his own hype.

he's meant to grow alongside Rey in Episode VIII as he stops trying to pretend to be Vader and instead grows as his own villain. As much as you people bitch and moan about TFA being a rehash you sure love to complain you didn't get an unironic Vader clone in it.

i feel sorry for you, jewing this hard isnt healthy for a fanboing manlet such as yourself

He was heavily injured by Chewie's bowcaster but he still tried to stop another force user. And you knew the rest of story.

>a high level mass murderer devolves into an untested insecure manchild

So...awakened with mary sue powers? Not even the skywalkers can pull that much shit out of their ass

too bad the force isn't governed by literal experience points

he's playing up this facade that he's this badass Vader clone but it's made clear from the beginning of the movie he doesn't actually believe what he's selling and the reality that he'll have to kill his own father makes him take a look in the mirror and he doesn't like what he sees until eventually he's having a mental breakdown in the climax

I'm sorry the children's space movie was too complex for you user

>gets shot by explosive bows that literally blows out armored troopers meters away
>just a flesh wound bro

So someone with such high rank, kill count and force power is just pretending to be retarded? So this organisation that pulls a planet sized superpower out of its ass is led by a literal emo teen?
Is this a meme?

I'm sorry it ruins your fantasy of being a badass sith lord who murders all of your bullies with a lightsaber, user.

Because womyn stronk, the twist is that she's the one who killed lukes kids accidentally because she's stronger than yoda, mace dindu, qui gaijin, obi wan ben larry kenobi ,hitler etc. Also kylo was protecting her in that flashback and luke or someone dumped her ass on that planet and revan'd her

>Using battle meditation
>While in battle yourself
That's not how it works. The entire purpose of Battle Meditation is to bolster your own allies while filling the enemy with doubt.
It can't be used on yourself like a random fucking buff spell.

Not an argument.

>that's no ordinary laser.
Bowcasters fire metallic bolts encased in an energy field. They transfer a lot more kinetic energy into their target than a regular blaster does. It's like a 1-2 punch.

It made him conflicted. A conflicted mind is unable to connect with The Force. And besides, he spent the whole time before that whining about how he keeps feeling the "light" pulling on him. The Force literally won't let him go full blown Sith Lord like his Grandpa.

okay, I'll answer honestly though I'm expecting another meme non-answer based on headcanon and EU autism

Kylo Ren has raw power. That's acknowledged. Snoke sees it, Luke saw it too. The problem is that he's a hotbed of insecurities that prevents him from reaching true greatness. He felt abandoned by his parents who dumped him on Luke, and pretending to be Vader was an attempt to make up for his own self-loathing because he felt Ben Solo was weak. However, deep down, he knows he's just a manchild imitating someone better than he was and that what he's doing is fucked up, but he has to keep the charade going because he feels he's gone too far to turn back. Han tries to dissuade him from this notion, that no one is beyond redemption. Kylo thinks Han is his last link to his conscience, and that killing his father will rid him of his insecurities and self-doubt, but it doesn't, it only makes his pain worse which is why he loses in the climax (alongside the gaping bowcaster wound)

>b-b-but muh powerlevels anyone in a position of power in a fascist regime should be 100% mentally sound

ok kiddo

Why doesn't everyone just tap into the force a little bit when they start losing?

Darth Vader went from the biggest badassest sith lord ever (according to prequel retcons) to insecure whiny baby in RotJ because he was conflicted over having to murder his son

EU powerlevel wanking autism isn't real star wars

Cause not everyone is a stronk independent woman who don't need no man

>kylo spends years working on his understanding of the force
>Rey meets parity with him after like a week or something of dicking around

>she used Battle Meditation
This is the absolute state of star wars

>Darth Vader is a powerful and influential Jedi for 15 years and right hand of the Emperor for 20
>loses to some kid who spent 2 weeks with Yoda in a swamp

WTF? Mary Sue!

>kilo slaughtered the whole jedi academy
he didn't do it alone my friend

So this manchild makes into a position of great rank just because of "raw power"? What the fuck???

Who could cook better, me or Gordon Ramsay shot in the chest?

>nu-wars cuck unironically believes this

Luke beat Vader because Vader was conflicted and weak, it's almost as if Star Wars was never about powerlevel wanking and is instead a morality play where those who have inner strength and conviction will triumph over those who claim that might makes right

but what the fuck ever, the prequels and videogames have tainted this franchise beyond all recognition when they said Darth Vader was special because of his force blood cell count