Peaky Blinders Thread

Anyone catch the new episode today.

fookin kino.

>Adrien Brody owning as a legit match for Tommy.
>Aidan Gillen has a great showing and fucks the camera in every scene.

What does Sup Forums think of the series so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whgdkjDJAjg
omniglot.com/writing/romani.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIA was strong in this episode

I really want to watch this, but someone told me the soundtrack consists of modern music. That's a real turn off.

>"Kino"
>starring Jewdrian Jewdy

top kike m8

Brody and Gillen are both in this season? Is Big Guy still in it? I didn't even finish season 3 but my interest is piqued once again.

Fuck me I thought OP was memeing, the cast is exploding.

but there was no music in 1800s

>soundtrack consists of modern music
barely noticable after 1st season like they realized it was killing the vibe

yes, they fuckin rule

it's at 1920's

it's probably my least favorite part of the show but I think it happens less as the show goes on.

>That's a real turn off.
Fuck autists like you are a joke
>the show must have a contemporaneous soundtrack it's the rules ragabaababala
God forbid anyone do something original or creative

>barely noticable after 1st season like they realized it was killing the vibe
No it's still a major thing, you just got over it but it's an intristic part of the show

>No it's still a major thing, you just got over it but it's an intristic part of the show
Ah okay I haven't seen the show in a while and couldn't remember the newer seasons too well.

I watched the first episode and then dumped it because of this. It didn't fit the mood of the show at all.

Yeah, real original, I guess you've never seen any Tarantino film. Calm the fuck down, people can disagree with you and your life will still go on you autistic fucking faggot.

>Adrien Brody
>from acclaimed films like the pianist
>to being cut from malick's ttrl despite filming hours of footage, and not even told about it
>to staring in some no-name show
Christ, how sad.

Dollar store Boardwalk Empire with worse actors, worse storylines, and shit tier soundtrack. Hard pass.

I'm not an autist. I heard this was the British version of Boardwalk Empire, and it's loaded with top tier actors. But if you are going to go to the effort of making a period piece, why stop short at the music? Makes me think the production is either lay as fuck or stupid as fuck. No difference in my eyes.

This board is going to implode if Gillen and Hardy have a scene together

SHALOM ARFUR SHALOM

Lotta loyalty for a hired jew

I read something about it and the guy said it's because there was no good music to put into the show so they just went with modern music.

Then I guess the guy is stupid as fuck, because Boardwalk Empire managed to find music from the time period. I refuse to believe that there is no British music from that time period that they could have used.

Although it's a BBC show so I'm not surpised they were too cowardly to use music from the period. Doesn't fit the modern day narrative.

My sides.

tom hardy appears on episode 4 aka 2 more episodes

Bane?

k i n o
i
n
o
youtube.com/watch?v=whgdkjDJAjg

also what language is johnny speaking? romanian right?

>also what language is johnny speaking? romanian right?
Romani not Romanian

omniglot.com/writing/romani.htm