Who wore it better?

Who wore it better?

Kingdom Come. Hawkman, Batman, and Alan Scott look great.

Is this even a Kingdom Come type story? Anyway Marvels came first.

Marvels take place on their own universe.

Now imagine earth x events taking place in the regular rebirth dc.

I like both pics, so I'll say Kingdom Come because Generations is more shit tier Marvel.

The one that doesn't have fucking carol twice. God.

Marvel has much more interesting designs, always had. Spider-man alone is such a good fucking design that it could compete with the entire DC roster.
Current Marvel writing, tho... Well, let's not talk about it.

>Jean Grey
>no Rachel
>no Hope
>yes Teen Jean Grey
They need to go back.

The one that isn't written by an SJW shill hack.

So, neither?

Personally prefer Alex Ross' work for VS System. He even linked the picture from two different sets together.
>Green Arrow and Hawkeye aiming at each other

Hahaha no.

But sure Spiderman is pretty nice, ditko did a great job, but still he isnt batman or superman when it comes to designe

Also I find funny Nova kid is the only white male on the next gen side of Marvel's pic. lol

You're casual is showing, Sup Forums.

>Hal Jordan and Wonder man flying at each other

Actually he's Hispanic.

Are you memeing, bro. Superman has no design.

>implying Waid isn't one of the biggest SJWs on the industry
Go read Champions and try to claim that he isn't actively trying to tune straight white men into second class citizens.

Superman design was so good people recycled it so much to the point of making it the most generic design for a super hero ever.

I still like Spidey's better though.

Try again, this time read my post carefully.

You made my day, man.

Yeah but it was just the Phantom without the mask and a cape.

>implying I'm going to waste my time trying to decipher Sup Forumsmblr's meme-posts
Maybe when this place stops being a repository for Marvel shills I'll take you seriously. Until then you need to go back.

Sometimes simplicity is better, user.

>I can't read but I won't own up to it
OK, user. Here's a clue, even you should be able to figure it out: I MEANT THAT NEITHER COMIC ISN'T WRITTEN BY A SJW HACK YOU FUCKING IDIOT JESUS H CHRIST HOW DO YOU GET THROUGH LIFE WHILE BEING SUCH A FUCKING FAILURE COMMIT SUICIDE RIGHT THIS INSTANT

Shut up about Sup Forums you Tumblr idiot. Call him a casual the idea only Sup Forums complains about sjw us retarded

both are written by waid dumbfuck

Sup Forums pls.

>your whole existence

Is Sup Forums calling everyone Sup Forums a new meme now?

yes. they got tired of calling everyone reddit on their own board so now they call everyone them on this one

It's Sup Forumsmblr, they are afraid of saying faggot or nigger, so they love to think anyone memeing is from Sup Forums and anyone who isn't politically correctly is from Sup Forums.

>now
Are you new?

but they are. anyone who is a retard is from Sup Forums and everyone from Sup Forums can't stop posting politics

>Sup Forums doesn't have retards
user...

I agree the huge majority of company wars faggots come from Sup Forums.

Honestly, Earth X would have been an amazing way to end the Marvel Universe. For a long time, that was my head-cannon on how Marvel 616 ended. (I of course ignored Paradise and Universe X.)

KC. Generations sounds and looks retarded.

Sup Forums has a lot of retards, you for example.

At least you acknowledge you're a retard, user. Good job.

Well, yes. I'm on Sup Forums.

>I'm on Sup Forums
Your loss.

No, it's yours.

Not really.

Ross's women are always so goddamn awful looking.

Am i blind, or is Bats not even there?

>Sam, front and center
what does this mean?
he has to stay safe

>Carol front and center
>Eyes closed likes shes hot shit

I fucking hate this cunt so much

Main Nova book will probably be cancelled for a while until they relaunch with just Rich.
In the meantime, Sam will bounce around with team books that end in 10 issues or less.