This movie spooked me probably because of it's dismal and satanic nature, anyone else get spooked or am I a pussy?

This movie spooked me probably because of it's dismal and satanic nature, anyone else get spooked or am I a pussy?

You are a pussy. I was onboard until about the half way point. After that, it was clear there was no way out for them and it was just exposition to explain the most obvious shit. Could have been way better. Also, how did they justify having that chick naked the whole movie...

It was okay but not particularly scary.

>Also, how did they justify having that chick naked the whole movie..

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

>how did they justify having that chick naked the whole movie
They were giving her an autopsy?

>I was onboard until about the half way point
Agreed. The first 40 mins are probably the most suspenseful and engaging thing I've ever seen in a horror movie. It's a shame the second half veered so sharply into jump scare bullshit territory.

>how did they justify having that chick naked the whole movie

lol. If this is bait, it is excellent bait indeed. Well played, user.

The best horror movie of the last 2-3 years. Plebs will complain about the latter half and refute me but plebs gonna pleb. Even if you don't agree just try name a recent horror with better acting, I'll wait.

The acting was actually one of its worst features. Also, A Dark Song was better.

Hahahaha, oh man, plebs....hahahaha. A dark song was fine, but it wasn't thrilling, it's dark forces invading were literal dirt caked men and it didn't know what it wanted to be for one second. Try again. Also it's soundtrack was shit tier as was it's cinematography. Fuckin plebs man.

Decent spooks and good foreshadowing of the no-face corpse. I spent the first half of the movie trying to follow the clues and build a mostly-realistic scenario of what happened along with the morticians only to be unfortunately shown that the corpse is supernatural, anything is possible and it's therefore time to shut the brain off and let the scares happen.

>The best horror movie of the last 2-3 years

oh no, hes retarded

Everything about your post is wrong and pretty much a detailed insight to your poor taste.

>have some fucking unnatural vampire voodo shit on the operating table
>witches never existed, it was the evil church and Christians that created their own problems by doing this to an innocent woman who now wants vengeance

What the fuck? How exactly did he come to that conclussion, why couldn't she just be a witch?

>it's like really smart, they all talk in ye olde english, like dude can you imagine how smart that dude is
>oh dude it's like I feel smarter for liking this movie or something you know what I mean
>yeah dude, I hear he's directing a dracula movie next, I think there's only been like 5 or 12 of those
>duuuude

>they talked funny!

oh wow, you really are retarded

>I hate thinking for myself and unironically browse review aggregate sites. It's the only way to know what to think
I actually really like The Witch but it's not some holy grail of horror people make it out to be.

Where do you even come up with these strawmen?

I don't know, where do you buy the straws you felch cum from guy's assholes with, it's probably the same place desu

Riveting pubescent banter.

Please, americans can't banter

>Also, how did they justify having that chick naked the whole movie
only reason I didn't turn it off. I don't get how it can be called a movie, it feels more like a music video, one made for boys who masturbate a lot and to anything, including corpses

>What the fuck? How exactly did he come to that conclussion, why couldn't she just be a witch?

He just started making these massive leaps of logic, when it probably would have been simpler to assume she really was a witch.

It's a cursed object movie, she's literally cursed.

Why didn't they just cremate her?

>seething

because they tried to burn her and the flame did nothing, she would literally just be sitting in the cremator continuing to pull demonic strings

>the flame did nothing
What is the scientific explanation for this? How could the heat not damage the body?

It's beyond science, satanic power protected her