youtube.com/watch?v=fnw61oiknCQ
youtu.be/Khlu1-US9pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me too!

And me!

hey it's voss

For me it’s Ken Obaaaaaaaaaahhhh

He's the comedians comedian

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways she’s a 6/10

Me too! ^_^

>He doesn't think /col/posters will own Sup Forums one day

>tv will never be on board with BASED colposter
The few. The proud.

Why did he have the mullet in the 90's

saw him live last friday. he exceeded my expecations

>ywn be Colin's friend

>ywn be Colin's friend
How dare you hurt me like this.

Does Keith Robinson still do comedy

holy shit i thought this was the latest photo of Christian Bale

He died of a stroke or some shit didn't he?

He can only be summoned by the ugliest of shirts, when worn without a hint of irony.

I still can't forgive him from when he turned Norm MacDonald into the NYPD for the Dave Attell incident

hahah

Shaaaat up stupid! Lemme finish mah point!

S A V A G E C O L

youtube.com/watch?v=fnw61oiknCQ

dummy

What a couple of queens

Nah I don't think so bill burr was recently naming off all the comedians he knew that died and he didn't mention Keith

small dick mick

He was just on a new ykwd a week or so ago.
youtu.be/Khlu1-US9pE
He recovered alright it seems.

bw-HAA-ha-HA-HAw-hA-ha-hah!!!