Father figure to a 200 year old man

>Father figure to a 200 year old man

How?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/03/logan-director-mangold-talks-x-men-and-trumps-influence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
racismreview.com/blog/2014/03/17/st-patricks-day-celebration-of-whiteness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Logan is a retard with the mind of a 15 years old, that and amnesia

I take it you're a literalist.

Logan was pass-out drunk or brainwashed for at least 170 of those years.

Memory loss and repeated brain damage.

He looks older

all these, after he escaped from weapon x ( in the newer sorta better timeline ) wolverine was probably as retarded as laura in logan, he was probably a little boy in the body of a rapid healing killing machine

Charles was a better person, someone to aspire to. Logan had spent a century making the wrong choices and paying for it.

>mutants are all dead
>better timeline
Both timelines are shit

You can form bonds similar to parental bonds with people who you perceive as superior to you in some way. Like a strong student teacher relationship.

Logan lacks knowledge in certain areas in whick Xavier is a master. It's a student-master relation,you see, because PROFESSOR is not there for ornamentation.

thanks to his powers he has known many lives and has the wisdom of a man who has lived thousands of years

Memory loss, immaturity and daddy issues

No,no, the real issue, is that in the first Wolverine Movie, even adamantium can't damage adamantium and the adamantium bullet just manage to make it such a big BONG that the vibration cause memory loss (and somehow, the generale knew that that was what's going tohappens somehow, go figure)

But here, Adamantium bullet CAN destroy adamantium skull.

What the fuck is going on, there? Is wolverine 2.0 made of lower Grade adamantium alloy or what?

>Is wolverine 2.0 made of lower Grade adamantium alloy
It was mexican made

Well the stuff is supposed to be rare. It would make sense that not everyone can get the purest blend.

It just dawned on me: X-23 will have the worst case of stunted growth.

The girl is basically fucked.

her only hope is that the lab people in charge of her actually didn't overlook that and give her admantium bones a telescopic build to allow her to grow.

Guess most of the good adamantium went into a complex tinkering that allow her spine to grow.

In the movies, are the bones replaced, or just covered with the alloy?

Yeah. Unless her healing factor adapts to the adamantium grafts, having her brain grow too big for her skull is kind of a fucked up way to die

>having her brain grow
Doesn't our brain remain the same most of our live? At which age does it stop growing?

And I thought people were joking when they said Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

I am more of a DC/IDW person, but I watch most of the Cape-movies movies.

You actually have an explanation for this?

I don't think you even watched this one if you're asking such a stupid question.

Only her claws are coated in adamantium.

Simple answer; it's not the same film and the two don't share a director.

But it's a direct reference to that movie.

Thanks.
They don't really make it clear in the movie either. Assuming she went through the same treatment as logan is a fiar assumption.

Motherfucker you SEE it happen. They longer on the shot of her being operated on for an uncomfortable amount of time while the nurse narrates that exact fact.

Kek
Did you see:
Laura dipped in a molten metal bath of agony?
Or
A specific scene where they are removing and coating her claws in n operating room.
It's okay to admit your boyfriend was distracting you too much to pay attention. Huge Jack Man does that to people.

Again, I saw it, but it wasn't implied either it was the ONLY thing they did.

It might as well have implied tha each of her bones was replaced chirugically. That was I get from this scene.

I was wrong about that, but no need to be upset for being mistaken about it.

that part of origins doesn't apply to this timeline

The adamantium bullet is a direct ref to that movie.

Origins isn't canon and stop trying to make sense of this franchise's timeline. Fox clearly doesn't care or else they would have properly aged the actors for Apocalypse.

you can reference something without taking everything from it
they took the idea of an adamantium bullet and applied it in a way that made more sense than just "it erases memories"

>stop trying to make sense of this franchise's timeline
it's pretty simple, really
and it's worth noting, given that mangold tried to at least very loosely tie it in to the timeline

Dudebro the nurse narrates clearly it's just her claws. You can stop damage control.

memory wipes

i am not an x-fan.
haven't seen the movie.
and even I know that they only coated her fucking claws in the metal.

21-25, although it should have reached it's physical size after puberty.

Infowars was right, the movie was anti-Trump. But what's ironic is they fail at their shitty leftist open borders oppression olympics agenda so badly that it's an excellent parable for Nationalism. These types of films always do this.

The proud little PoC mutants end up going to their own country free of hate and white - I mean, human - privilege to oppress them.

Here the director admits this agenda himself.

vulture.com/2017/03/logan-director-mangold-talks-x-men-and-trumps-influence.html

>thinks age has anything to do with maturity.

look at what type of bullet that is and compare it to what we saw in Logan.

I am not sure Admantium destroying admantium make more sense, though.

why not? Most metals can break other metals.

>Dudebro the nurse narrates clearly it's just her claws.
She actually said they just replaced her claws? I don't remember that.

Huh... I figured it'd just be her claws because logic but I didn't catch this scene. I also didn't catch the scene where a chick flashes Logan. Was the Canadian version edited or something?

>Infowars was right, the movie was anti-Trump. But what's ironic is they fail at their shitty leftist open borders oppression olympics agenda so badly that it's an excellent parable for Nationalism. These types of films always do this.
Your are reaching as much as him, honestly.

the very notion of being ant-immigrant is anti-american anyway.

why would Canadian censor tits?

Was wolverine's entire skelton covered in a layer of Adamantium, or just a coat of the surface + claws? I could imagine if he put the gun in his mouth and shot up, he could hit is brain without hitting adamantium, but that depends on if the metal covers every single square centimeter of his skeleton or not.

In Logan it was rounder. You might think the pointy type would have more chance of penetrating... Than again, I know nothing about bullets.

Dude, Hollywood is obsessed with Trump. If you can't stand even the most obscure jabs then just stop watching movies for the next 8 years.

but not adamantium. It's kind of what it is: an indestructible metal.

It's a factor, but so is repeated brain damage.

It really doesn't matter, though as in the movie, the Logan clone's skull get literally blown up.

The easiest way of explaining that away is "different timelines, new rules".

But the Wolverine clone didn't have his own healing factor in Logan, and he had weaker adamantium (so sayeth Wikipedia, or IMDB, can't remember which) so an adamantium bullet that would give Wolverine Prime amnesia would surely blow the brains out of the clone, particularly as his support staff were all dead and there's no-one left to know to inject him with healing juice.

>the very notion of being ant-immigrant is anti-american anyway.

Like the film, this boring talking point is constantly spouted.

>look at the cute little kiddies, you wouldn't want to deny them an open border, would you :(
>we're a nation of immigrants, you should let people that can be literal nukes walk around and go into your country with no documentation
>Look how evil those 2D villainous white men are, they're such hypocrites, all they do is oppress PoC, 'my friend Donald originally came up with the plan to eradicate the mutants', redneck Adam Jensen is such a boomerang bigot! There are rednecks that gang up on black people in the South in 2029 for some reason!

Go back to Sup Forums

it's never confirmed that x-24 has an adamantium body, though
x-23 doesn't, she just has the claws and the healing
and it's not like the adamantium skeleton is part of logan's dna

>Implying Trump won't be kicked out after 4

Hey man, some of those mercs were mexican.

If I plan for disappointment...

Dude you read way into the movie and you're seeing stuff that isn't even there. Why are you Sup Forumsacks so fucking stupid?

Why why do you faggots always ignore the heroes of these movies are white men?

>"Durr the villain is white men! Why do Hollywood Jews hate us?!"
>Ignores the main protagonists are white

>the very notion of being ant-immigrant is anti-american anyway
Not really there's like three angles you could argue it to the contrary.

Because he's mother fucking Patrick Stewart, that's how.

The director admits this all himself, I'm not reading into anything.

And the reason for that is that these progressive types are actual hypocrites. They know the movie won't sell if they blackwash it, so they need to have a handsome, ripped white man in at least a centre role, because even the worst tumblr 'activists' would prefer a Dr. Strange or a Wolverine to schlick to.

He's not the father, he's the husband.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm done with Sup Forums for the day. I've had my daily dose of autism.

See ya, make sure you screencap that post and re-blog it to all your friends.

>>we're a nation of immigrants, you should let people that can be literal nukes walk around and go into your country with no documentation
Except they were literally born in US facility and the lack of documentation is directly due to the administration denying their existence
>you should let people that can be literal nukes walk
The US is the one country on which this notion doesn't apply. Literally nay citizen can be as powerful as a mutant by having a gun.

you don't need super-power to be dangerous. Even a normal man can become a threat to anyone with their bare hand. The reason they are a danger in the first place is precisely because they are hunted like animal.

>>Look how evil those 2D villainous white men are, they're such hypocrites, all they do is oppress PoC, 'my friend Donald originally came up with the plan to eradicate the mutants', redneck Adam Jensen is such a boomerang bigot! There are rednecks that gang up on black people in the South in 2029 for some reason!
Wrong, they aren't redneck, they are The Man. they literally are the US gobernment. Redneck is actually preseneted as an honest true family close to the earth and honest value, but I guess you didn't catch that because the red neck family was black?

>ot really there's like three angles you could argue it to the contrary.
All of them wrong.

>Literally nay citizen can be as powerful as a mutant by having a gun
holy fucking shit. Americans actually have to live with you as well. At least they've made containment states now.

>>Literally nay citizen can be as powerful as a mutant by having a gun
It's true, though. you know it's legal to have a flame-thrower?

And in the mutant universe, it's more than likely that all state allow Assault weapons and that there is a strong market for defence weapons for the humans..

How is it false?

>The reason they are a danger in the first place is precisely because they are hunted like animal.

I notice characters like Magneto and Dark Phoenix are conspicuously not mentioned in the film. I wonder why?

Oh yeah, totally the same to want to control immigration and being "anti immigrant" after all if you dislike illegal unchecked immigration you must hate all immigrants!

Fuck off.

I thought he did shoot through the skull to destroy parts of Logan's brain and memories.

The link was posted before, low effort Sup Forumsmblr.

>I wonder why?
Because they are dead?

Why does he have hair now?

>Oh yeah, totally the same to want to control immigration and being "anti immigrant"
Hey, guess what? Obama WAS controlling immigrant. He has one of the highest record of deportation during his mandates.

Trump want to build wall that will pretty much be Useless and be paid by americans, while blocking people from Country in an absolute way without any actual invetigation, while letting Saudi-arabia clear because that would be bad for business.

Right, and why isn't anyone thanking the US government for getting rid of them?

#notallMutants

Why does it have hair?

>Sup Forumsmblr

Go back to Sup Forums underage

>hy isn't anyone thanking the US government for getting rid of them?
You just answered yourself tot he question
>#notallMutants

Why ask?

Dude, x24 doesnt even have nearly the healing factor as wolverine(probably to keep him in check since he needs their green stuff) , what makes you think theyd go full metal on him

Not to mention that without borders they'd habe nowhere to flee their persecution from. And lets not get started on the corn subplot.

...wow, you actually thought that wasn't sarcastic.

You have to go back.

In any case, this proves mutants need vetting if they are to live in your nation. They can easily kill people, all the time, and justify it, all the time. The humans were right, and so are some of the villainous mutants; they need their own nation. The only thing they did wrong was experimentation.

>Not to mention that without borders they'd habe nowhere to flee their persecution from.
You know that opening your border to immigrants fleeing persecution isn't the same as opening it to armed forces, right?

I live in germany.
These days, those lines aren't as clear anymore.

>...wow, you actually thought that wasn't sarcastic.
No, but you are the one that made the mistake of thinking that sayoiing a truth in sarcastic way somehow make it less true. That's not how it works.

>In any case, this proves mutants need vetting if they are to live in your nation.
That goes straight against the very notion of individual right and the second amendment.

>They can easily kill people,
Fact: all people can easily kill people
>and justify it, all the time
Being chased, not for what you have done, but for what you could do and being deprived of liberty and experimented on is a good justification in itself.
>The humans were right, and so are some of the villainous mutants;
Villainous humans and villainous mutant are right because Villainous mutant and villainous humans want to hurt each other.
Wow, it's almost like there is a pattern, there.

>they need their own nation. The only thing they did wrong was experimentation.
it's like saying talented people need their own nation.

Only her claws are coated with adamantium, not her skeleton

We don't know how much of Laura or X-24 were adamantium plated. They may have just been given claws because they figured out making their assets TOTALLY invulnerable lets the go rogue so much more easily.

>Fact: all people can easily kill people
Can all people detonate nukes effortlessly like Dark Phoenix can?

>Being chased, not for what you have done, but for what you could do and being deprived of liberty and experimented on is a good justification in itself.
Okay, Magneto. Sure, that justifies killing civilians.

>it's like saying talented people need their own nation.
>That goes straight against the very notion of individual right and the second amendment.
Mutant culture is one of peace in one breath and dindu nuffins chip on their shoulder in another, which is also very familiar in the real world. They should be allowed to live once they conform to the superior human culture in their host nations. Hell, even the Big Good of the X Men universe, Professor Xavier recognises the failure of multiculturalism; that's why he makes his school and doesn't do much else to integrate his mutants into society. Again, just like in real life with concepts like Chinatown or Muslim no-go zones.

>Okay, Magneto. Sure, that justifies killing civilians.
No, it doesn't. That wasn't the point and you know it.

>Mutant culture is one of peace in one breath and dindu nuffins chip on their shoulder in another, which is also very familiar in the real world.
Stop ucountering arguments that weren't used. It's about juding individual for who they are, and what they did, it's about not making people guilty for things they never choose to be.
aLso, it's about being careful about who offer you safety when they only seek control.

>Professor Xavier recognises the failure of multiculturalism;
He doesn't. He simply is broken down when mutant stop to emerge.

> Again, just like in real life with concepts like Chinatown or Muslim no-go zones.
Muslim no-go zone is fucking stupid and asians aren't restricted to China town. it exist because it's where they were confined in the past, it doens't mean it's good.

age doesn't mean maturity broski
and all the amnesia/brain trauma the other fags have brought up

>Stop ucountering arguments that weren't used. It's about juding individual for who they are, and what they did, it's about not making people guilty for things they never choose to be.
Yeah yeah, everyone's a snowflake, everyone's an island, no one has a culture or a group, identity politics is only okay when mutants do it, etc etc.

>Yeah yeah, everyone's a snowflake, everyone's an island
You are making fun of it, but judging people as individual is the very basis of a state of right.
>no one has a culture or a group,
Again, that wasn't an argument used and it doesn't contradict the concept of judging people as individuals.
>identity politics is only okay when mutants do it, etc etc.
It's okay when a lot of people do it. Fuck, no one has ever called Saint Patricka racist.

>Saint Patricka
Saint Patrick day.

>turning a conversation about x-men continuity into boring political thread #892379825890180974238965
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Actually, social justice types constantly call St. Patrick's Day racist.

One example just from googling it, even.
racismreview.com/blog/2014/03/17/st-patricks-day-celebration-of-whiteness/