youtube.com/watch?v=WJvh5eUn6Xs
youtu.be/UN4lh8RVysI
youtube.com/watch?v=AFfePghIS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SQNJmebNHl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you forgot
>bruce jenner being a tranny

How to make a proper star trek show.

Bill Cosby getting zibbity boopity zoppity with the women without consent.

Which bugs me to no fucking end.

That 9/11 was a hoax. Don't think he'll be mentioning that one on his shows.

I know right? It's honestly too good to be from him and yet there it is, the best sci-fi show in fucking YEARS.

How long until The Schneidophile ruins him too?

>predicted bobby being gay
youtube.com/watch?v=WJvh5eUn6Xs

is it actually good? is this a Sup Forums meme

had the knowledge and foresight to see this stuff coming, Id think he be smart enough to stay away, I doubt every last hollywood star is a scumbag

Its pretty good, im mobile fagging but otherwise I would post two webm's one that shows a fight scene in The Orville and one from STD, the difference is crazy.

youtu.be/UN4lh8RVysI

It really is..

will the first episode get me or is it one of those watch the first 3 episodes things

the holocaust never happened. Peter Griffen looks straight at the camera and says it in "fighting irish" the epsiode about Liam nesson

John Sizemore was in the news recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=AFfePghIS2Y

Seth's gripe with the FCC was that they didn't let him say the fuck word, though.

It's actually good.
I don't even watch his other shows like Family Guy, but I enjoy Orville.
All the characters are unique and get central episodes about them so everyone gets fleshed out.

It's good if you were a fan of TNG. It's produced by the guy behind some of the best TNG and all of voyager.

>What else does he know?

Everyone knew that

gonna give it a shot thx

>The FCC taking over our lives
SOPA, PIPA, and that other bullshit failed. Dunno why this won't fail either.

All this suggests is that the accusers watch Family Guy

Goddammit alright I'm convinced.
STD was so fucking painful to watch. It was so physically and thematically shitty.

I mean... 3 episodes is a good rule. but you should check it out regardless

thats because STD is run by people intent on destroying the setting

>*creampies my waifu*

This is the worst life

I heard it was not being allowed to use God Dammit which is a very common new England expression

Fuck off, that can't be true.

>"""misses"""" airplane on 911

This

>that smug look on his face
YOU JUST KNOW

>The FCC taking over our lives
Not exactly. They are giving the telecom companies the ability to take over our lives

I only hate him for the shitty movies he's done.

Family Guy was good for a while and he has no creative input on the show anymore and hasn't for years.

He's actually a fantastic voice actor with incredible range and comedic chops. You could not tell all his characters were him.

He dated/is dating Emilia Clarke who is perfect and qt, showing good taste.

Is secretly aware of jewery and does not approve, dropping hints left and right.

Seems like a swell jew.

How can you forget this?

Seth worked on Johnny Bravo.

GOYED

Dan "the man with the hand strikes again" Schneider

>5th episode skipped a week
>season finale skipped
>plummeting ratings
>overpoliticized points every episode
>Seth can't act and his leadership comes off as arrogant

KEKVILLE SHILL BTFO

He's a fantastic singer
The only one alive today who can sing like Sinatra, in my opinion

Not for the faint of heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQNJmebNHl4

Seth & his Mossad family just flaunt it in your face with impunity. They knew about Spacey & Harvey in advance because they are wiretapping the entire nation. Don't like it? But you should feel Seth is a hero. Those losers in the Twin Towers deserved it and Seth deserved to live.

>It's actually good.

Fucking shill, for the budget, its the biggest flop ever. American dad is 100x better then this hot garbage bag full of tampons from a female obesity camp. It's a shame American dad can't get some sinbad and Jeff in space threads, rather then these cuckshills trying to fund there krokodile addictions in some moldy Russian flats.

I'm watching it right now, and the jokes are awful and outdated.
Storywise, it's not that bad though, definitely not a 21% on RT, if you follow that site like the bible.

He knows it was real, he almost died in it.

It's the same beige shit that TNG was for the most part. If you like that you'll like ORV

It is an inferior TNG with jokes thrown in randomly, but the first episode tries harder to be a comedy than the rest.

yeah, in that its quite true to the spirit of star trek. The 10% humour is a nice touch too, it lets them make all the jokes we always made while watching star trek, but couldnt be made in the show.

HOWEVER: it's no better than star treks, its just that it does everything right that Discovery got wrong/removed/forgot.

A real continuation of the star trek spirit would look at current issues we have in the world that we cant answer, more deeply, like sexuality/transgender issues/unconventional relationships/pedophilia/capitalism

Orville touches on some of them but you need that serious Trek + Piccard thing to really look at them objectively.
Also the orville misses the point sometimes by having no real "prime directive" they often make emotional decisions that are non-objective

Leeeeeel I remember THAT

>sexuality/transgender issues/unconventional relationships

These aren't "issues" but rather manufactured talking points. Pay closer attention to what's going on around you.

but you see how Seth HAD to put in a lot of jokes to get the show made right? The humour dies out as the show goes on, and I figure in the later seasons will find a better balance.

IMO the humour is great most of the time, the way it takes the seriousness of star trek and makes it feel more like a workplace we would actually have, more real in many ways than the military precision to star treks bridge crew interactions. Though when the humour is just absurdity for the lulz then it annoys me too

I'll let you go and look at the definition of issue.
On that note, your opinion only serves to legitimize them

>pedophilia
I wish you cunts would fuck off with your persecution complex

seth mcwokemayne

Do you see how polarised you are? Now what would a good topic for a story in a show that should look at contemporary issues in our society....

In the future, people like you will be identified in the womb and your genetic defects corrected.

LIES

>It's a shame American dad can't get some sinbad and Jeff in space threads, rather then these cuckshills trying to fund there krokodile addictions in some moldy Russian flats.
Are you having a seizure?

>what is the Towering Inferno
Like come on guys.

I got it!
Seth is John Titor

plsno

I'll bet Tom Cruise is actually gay and kept men in a cage and that scientology is actually a sex cult.

Also Laura Bush killed a guy.
...Laura bush killed a guy

You mean he's a time travelling waifu?

filthy frank already predicted this in his video where pink guy is a closet pedo fapping to Victoria justice while eating a sandwich

Still waiting for the revelation that Rob Schneider pays migrant workers from Home Depot to come to his house and choke him

>the call that saved him
I don't if he's the luckiest man on earth or a sleeper agent.

It's still a great show regardless of the ratings where are copy pasted criticisms of the first episode, it's still a great show.

He didn't arrive late he was drinking at the bar