He looka like a man

He looka like a man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22KGORkZzgs
youtube.com/watch?v=YmjuSOhaYco
youtube.com/watch?v=UjAZnGeBcgg
youtu.be/81BLr8YOYic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they wouldnt be able to get away with half of the shit they used to on mad tv nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=22KGORkZzgs

Is it bad that I fapped to her?

Early MadTV was great. We'll never get comedy like that again. Or In Living Colour, Kids in the Hall.. everyone is too uptight (or an edgy neo-nazy, see: MDE)

...look what I can do!

watch it kiddo, dont go calling comedians who advocate for ethnic nationalism and blanketly label brown people as "undesirables", neo nazis

butt hurt browns detected

fuck off you're not even white, larper

That's so racist

PEEEEEETAHH

i don't know how any white american can say Sam is wrong, because he's right.

because our country is 44%nonwhite and the rest of the whites have scattered russian and irish. This country has a very loose identity and is an experiment of sorts. This is not the place for ethnic nationalism. It is not feasible or realistic, espeically not at this point. Pushing this sentiment means you want forceful removal or a race war. These things are less prefferable to assigning reponsisiblity, raising up communities, and creating a society where people are able to get along regardless of ethnicity. A baby falls back on muh tribalism, an adult attempts to fix the current situation without hostility

Stuart tell the man.
idontwannasay
Stuart.
IDONTWANNASAY.

I don't believe the cultural and racial division issue is solvable, seems like a very idealistic view of the world, things are going to get worse not better. Raising up communities comes at the cost of others, it'll always be like that.

so what's the solution? Race war? Mass deportation? Genocide?

There is no real solution, multiculturalism doesn't work and the "beige, raceless nation" isn't feasible. Maybe ethnic nationalism will come to fruition but it seems unlikely. The government will likely just maintain status quo while gradually eroding people's freedoms and privacy until nobody wants to actually live there anymore. Seems to be heading the same way for Europe.

>there is no real solution

okay then all we left to do is try the least violent approach

least violent to who? someone will always be on the short end of the stick, and what is that approach?

least violent to everyone. Who is harmed when we do not tolerate violence on any side?

No tolerance for sharia or stomping trannies. Is that such a hard fucking world to create?

Seems like an unrealistic goal, at least nowadays. Thinks aren't getting any better, people aren't becoming more objective, they're becoming lazier and angrier.

>>Is that such a hard fucking world to create?
Ha ha, yeah, what a stupid fucking question. Don't you think that if it was easy, it would've been done sometime over the past 6000 years?

we're in the least violent time in human history. Why not keep going?

How much farther do you see it going? And to where? Is it a world you want to live in? Pacified doesn't necessarily mean good.

>How much farther do you see it going?

As far as we want it to. I just want to live in a world where people can associate with who they want but if people intermingle the world doesn't fall apart because muh tribalism.

No pessimistic tribalism nor destructive tolerance. I truly believe a balance can be achieved, but only if we want it to be achieved. Dissolve criminal gang culture through responsibility and education, but dont vilify people if they dont want to be around certain people. No tolerance for violent culture but don't assign insane causality/over-responsibility if there are long standing systemic reasons for things. For every yin there's a yang in this scenario.

Yes, but do you actually believe that's where we are going? Looking at the past and at today, do you actually think that's how it'll turn out? I don't.

t.
Intro to Globalization 101 student

my fave sketch from mad tv

youtube.com/watch?v=YmjuSOhaYco

if we abandon unrealistic extremes and move towards a world I described, yes I can easily see it going there. The only reason it has been moving the opposite direction is because the prevalence of echochambers and people retreating into what they feel are comfortable positions. The fixes to these problems are not easy and extremes offer no solutions other than extremely short term.

I can assure you globalization has impacted your life in more positive ways than negative

oh my god Mad TV was pure cancer after the first season.

>shuuuuuu y'know what? uh uh!

You can't just have people abandon extremes and become enlightened or forcibly remove them from their echochambers. It's almost impossible doing that when you have racial and cultural harmony nevermind when there's natural and artificial division permeating every aspect of western society, it's just not going to happen, ethnic cleansing is unironically more feasible and even that's extremely far-fetched.

>listening to bobby lee on maron's podcast
>he literally shit himself while filming the first connie chung sketch due to heroin withdrawal

You know, people used to think Africans were completely incapable of doing anything, but now there are black people in America who are normal productive members of a first world society who also bring their own unique culture to the mix without bringing over female genital mutilation. I know i know, gang culture and inner cities are still a problem, but the mere existence of black folks who work and dont rape and murder shows us this is a possible future for more than some of them.

All I'm saying is that a mentality in which you think will never move forward, impedes us from moving forward.

What was the best sketch and why was it the syndicated version of The Sopranos?

it is always ok to cum to alex borstein. i'd sell my own soul to fuck her

So true user, this is truly progress. One day all of our cities can look like Detroit and Chicago!

Every single Spishak skit is amazing, there are no bad ones

youtube.com/watch?v=UjAZnGeBcgg

i miss her

>blacks don't have to be murderous gang culture retards
>HURR YEAH ONE DAY WE CAN ALL BE MURDEROUS GANG CULTURE RETARDS

this is the tard-think I'm trying to tell you to avoid.

Maybe one day blacks can be more like the ones you find in Boca Raton

But there was pretty much always black people like that, it's just that they weren't afforded the opportunity to thrive like they can now, and even then the bar seems to be much lower, hell that actually reinforces my point of people retreating further into echo chambers, they don't view all people as equal, whether racist or staunchly "anti-racist", they all see race and culture, not a person. This isn't going to change in our society, people are ignorant as fuck and have far more outlets for escapism than in the past, there won't be any mass nirvana.

I know, I disagree with how democrats handle things. More responsibility and higher bars need to be in place, but you also need to give some extra opportunity to people whose grandparents were affected by jim crowe, which is a very real reality. It's a balancing act. They are already here. Your options are to help them in some way but also make sure they realize their own responsibility, or keep meming about race wars and wiping them all out.

Going back to my original point waaaay back in this thread, mde's identity political stuff is actually kind of dangerous to impressionable teens because it teaches you that brown people are beyond redemption and condemned to eternal retardation. I'm not saying censor them, but just call it like it is. Even sam hyde's pussy ass retreats behind irony when people challenge his political opinions because he knows the end game isn't justifiable.

adorable naivety ITT

how to bait someone without actually engaging in a legitimate conversation or argument: the post.

it means you're beta.

Post your favorite skits

youtu.be/81BLr8YOYic

not an argument. Go back to watching black pigeon, small brain.

what is black pigeon?