AHHHH TONY HELP!!! IT'S TOO HEAVY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/toyota-0-60-mph-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he let's go but doesn't get dragged away
Marlets will defend this

He did it fast faggot. Watch it again.

He's also bracing with his legs.

considering he didnt do a shirtless scene im assuming he wasnt that cut for civil war, right?

his arms arent all that big or vascular

The moment he let go the helicopter would have shot away from Cap.

>arms arent that big
Ok

I don't think you can use 'heavy' in situations when things aren't being pulled down with gravity.

in proportion to his torso, no it isnt, even mine are proportionally bigger (but manlet)

nowhere near what he was in 1 or Hemsworth in ragnarok

TONY ITS RIPPING MY ARM OFF AGHHHH TONY HELP

He was using his legs to brace himself and he let go for a fraction of a second. Stop being so autistic

what even is this meme

Okay??
He was pulling the helicopter with his arms, not his legs.
He let one arm off, and the helicopter would have flew into the air with Cap dangling with the other arm.

I believe he pulled himself toward the bar before switching grip, which gave him time to grab it while still being dragged. I think.

It's one of the best and underused memes in Sup Forums history
It started from Avengers 1 where Steve was very underpowered and had to rely on Tony to save him and then it got stupidly hilarious until Civil War came out

watch avengers 1, cap is forced into cuckness for downey jr

even on mute, the whole visual language is exagerated

Whoops meant to post this pic

are you fucking stupid? do you understand the concept of inertia the helicopter is not moving it doesnt instantly go from not moving to flying away

Holy fuck I forgot about this shit.

do a freebody diagram and label the forces and you'll understand

the helicopter is quasi-static only because cap is exerting an equal force in the opposite direction

once he lets go, the net force on the helicopter is now towards where the heli was originally headed and it accelerates off with as much as force as it used to get rid of cap

wew

Maybe Bucky gave up and the chopper was just hovering at that point?

You do realize this is Capeshit right

>DC fags will go to this length to prove Marvel is bad

>hmm guess I'll just hover her until his arm gets tired.
>oh shit he let go! Whoops missed my chance.

>they all look great except for the Avengers ones
Thanks Whedon

Infinity War Cap

>"dude just turn your brain off bro," says the braindead marvelcuck

Yes but you're forgetting the helicopter has to ACCELERATE. It doesn't matter that the force on the helicopter has increased; it still needs a very finite amount of time for the force to cause it to build up speed. It's not a spring, and there's nothing pulling on it from the other side, so the helicopter would essentially function as a car would if it was at a standstill on the ground and had to get to top speed as quickly as possible. It will move quickly, but it won't shoot off into space because someone's "holding back" the force.

Good way to get a bicep tear

It was pretty funny when Avengers 2 literally had a "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME TONY?!" scene.

god this movie was so fucking good

Leg day, not even once

> Cap wears it when confronting Thanos.

> Mad Titan is laughing so hard he does not notice the imminent surprise attack.

AAH TONY MY CAAAR

for you (marvlettes)

He actually injured himself doing that shot.

I did some envelope math and it turns out I was actually right. According to this

zeroto60times.com/vehicle-make/toyota-0-60-mph-times/

the newer models of Prius (because why not) are able to reach 60mph in an average of around 7.5 seconds. That gives an acceleration of 8mph per second. Assuming Cap let go for half a second – and I think that’s very generous – we’re looking at a top speed of 4mph. So by the time he grabs the bar and pulls back again, the helicopter has reached the speed of a brisk walk. Cap wouldn’t need to flinch.
And, if I remember my calculus at all (I think I do) the maximum distance the helicopter would travel in that time is less than one and a half feet. Pretty negligible desu.

It was awful

How come thor has two eyes

Tony makes him a new one.

SAVE ME BRAVE NEGRO MAN

Quip Lord with his mask on is probably the most aesthetic of the Marvel heroes

Are you so stupid that you don't understand the concept of potential energy?

Too bad he doesn't wear it as much as he should

I'M COMING OL' BUDDY

>it's not an A...

>where I'm from it means AAaaaAaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME IRONMAN

I hope Bucky dies offscreen before Infinity War from some russian cyber-AIDS. They can't keep on dragging this shitty gay love story any longer.

All these years later and I still find this hilarious

how much lifting force does a helicopter like that produce? strongmen can keep 4 Harleys from pulling them apart, this seems feesabale, especially for captn merica

Because they're not retarded enough to stick a massive Ragnarok spoiler in their poster.

why the fuck is the pilot jacking off wtf?

He grabbed the helicopter to stop it's initial takeoff, once he stopped it's movement away from him he changed his grip to start pulling it towards him.

It wasn't constantly pulling him the entire time, retard.

AHHHH STEVE YOU BROKE MY HEART

By all right he should have ripped him to shreds.
But then, Cap's jobbing aura is strong.

I really wonder just how many women have fingered themselves to this scene.

After all these years why does he still wear the helmet.

>Vision x Scarlet is real

I missed this picture. Thank you.

BUCKY PLEASE TONY IS AFTER ME HELPPPPPP

lly good

I love how this meme died when Cap beat the shit out of Iron Man.

There is no potential energy in that copter except for within a few components of its engine and in the sense that it’s high up off the ground. Potential energy has *nothing* to do with what’s going there. The only instance wherein letting something go (or more specifically separating by any means) produces nontrivial kinetic energy through potential energy is on the sub-molecular scale.

Where's the subtle biblical reference? Zack Snyder would do it better.

Yea they are retard

>Tfw did actual math but everyone’s still gonna argue about how unrealistic the physics are

>but manlet
opinion discarded, subhuman

a bell 407 (i think) has quite a bit more power than a prius though

but i don't know anything about how numbers on paper translates to performance for a rotary aircraft vs. a car so

>I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a magic xylophone or something?

Mass

AHHH TONY CATCH ME

d-don't leave me Tony!...

Fuck I forgot how terrible his costume was in this.

Why

TONY I WENT PEE PEE IN MY UNDEROOS GET ME NEW ONES

>doesnt hook leg up onto skid and drag in with both arms

Stupid cap just wanted to flex.

What about it? The mass of the helicopter doesn’t really come into play except for in determining the amount of force needed to push or pull it. Cap is holding it steady, and I’m assuming it has an acceleration similar to a standard car (maybe not), so we’ve got force (Cap’s strength), and acceleration (of the helicopter), and you know what Newton said about force and acceleration.

removing it would be extremely painful

Nope, I've always hated that shit.

the way marvel does cap is amazing

Where’s Antman and Hawkeye and SpiderMan and Hulk and Maria Hill?

Hes the only character thats actually based

Ant-Man won't be in Infinity War

ur fukking domb

Tell me one thing I said that was wrong.

Forking hell

its actually not. Stop trying to force yr meme. keeps spamming thinking its gonna become the new "Bane?"

yr trying too hard. theres samefaggery afoot

That image is hilarious on every level. Astounding.

Solid Cap?

What the absolute shit...

>considering he didnt do a shirtless scene

He doesn't do shirtless scenes often in the MCU, executives have realized part of his allure is seeing his amazing bosoms bounce in skin tight T-shirts.

Infinity war should just be the Chris trinity wrestling shirtless for two hours

It was incredibly popular years ago, newfag

It would probably be the highest grossing, most critically acclaimed film of all time.

For protection

>look of anguish
>incredulity of the aggressor
>persistence in spite of inevitability
"I can do this all day"