Which writer's descent from writing great stories to writing shit has depressed you the most?

Which writer's descent from writing great stories to writing shit has depressed you the most?

this guy is literally turning into a bird. i expect him to start cawing and pecking at the ground.

Fuck you libshit, Holy Terror was a patriotic masterpiece.

>wall scratchings
>knockoff Batman
>patriotic

>Knock off batman
He intended for this to be a batman story but DC said no

>pic unrelated

fuck off nu/co/

Not exactly great, but Jeph Loeb was an okay to good writer (I don't like Hush very much, but if you view it as an entry point it's passable).

Seeing what Sam's death done to him is legit depressing.

All of them. Alan Moore's at least still interesting to read. Ennis is just pathetic.

Miller has redeemed himself. I think the last issue of Master Race came out at the same time as that horrifyingly bad Detective Comics where Steph wants Batman and Co to stop being vigilantes. Oh, and the scyscraper turrets issue of Batman. While Master Race managed to be simple, beautyful and well written.

Holy Terror had some interesting bits but was mostly a masturbatory revenge fic.

Giffen.

>Wall scratching
His wall scratching are still better than 90% of schlock art on DC and Marvel.

this, giffen solo is terrible
only dematteis and didio make his books decent

Waid

>nu/co/
>Sup Forums think they where here first.

Remember when Bendis was saving marvel instead of killing it?

>tips fedora.

I am STILL EMPEROR!

Neal Adams. His Batman and Green Lantern/Green Arrow runs were some of the first comics I ever read when I was getting into superhero stuff, and to see his modern stuff just breaks my heart; not only is weird, rambling shit, but his art has deteriorated quite significantly ( to my eyes, at least).

And the worst part? I know, I just KNOW that somebody's going to come along along "HURR U DUMB ODYSSEY IS SOOOO FUNNY KEKEKEKEKEK"

I miss when seeing Mark Waid's name on a title was exciting news.

Tom King

My dad is in his 80s and looks so much better than Frank in his 50s.

This was Frank in his 40s.

>My dad is in his 80s

I hope you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

No.