ITT: we pretend to be true detectives s1

ITT: we pretend to be true detectives s1

Whys the chef doing a waiter's job? Suspicious

Homeland or Quantico
>the Muslim did it

because the waiter is dead moron

dude time is a flat circle lmao

Everybody is eating alone. They all did it and gangraped her.

Only the woman could get into the bathroom since it's against the rules for men to go in a women's bathroom.

Woman stole the guys knife and committed Sudoku in the restroom with it.

guy in red is the only one missing a knife

>woman dead in the woman's room
>only one female customer
>accuse a random man to avoid accusation of sexism and islamophobia

Guy in blue could also be missing a knife we just can't see

Let's make Sup Forums a place of silent reflection, yeah?

That was my first thought. And his shirt would mask any bloodstains. He's also the closest, and looks rather disheveled with his untucked shirt. Perhaps he was involved in a struggle?

Scratch on his neck as well

I DOUBT THAT WHOMEVER KILLED THE WOMAN IN THE RESTROOM WOULD REMAIN IN THE RESTAURANT AFTER THE ACT, THEREFORE, THE KILLER IS NOT PICTURED.

Person 1
- no knife visible
- sitting at a table for two

he's holding it in his left hand

Stupidly underrated, yet I feel stupid for not realizing it myself.

You're a Christian, right?

>non gender neutral bathrooms
crime solved

WHY DO YOU ASK ME THAT?

Well, whadaya got the cross for, in your apartment?

The exit door is open.

AND?

>mfw the real killer is the you

How do we not know it's suicide?

Life is like an empty plate, and I'm the fuckin maitre d

Number 3 because Kebab.

Does no one see the smile on her face?
She killed herself.

The killer left, like you claimed.

It appears as though she was stabbed in the back as well, based on the blood stains on the floor, but who knows. It does appear as though the knife came from her table, the one behind 2. The seat is moved and the silverware is offset indicating use.

the tables are set for all currently seated customers, therefore she isn't a customer.
Chef is doing waitress job. Chef murdered waitress.

Number 3.
>Victim gets up from table in front to use restroom
>Number 3 gets up from table in the back left with knife
>Kills victim, leaves knife
>Number 3 exits restroom and sits down at the victims table

Evidence that backs this up:
-Table in back is missing a knife
-Victim was killed in Women's restroom, a man entering would have raised suspicion
-Plate is empty at Number 3's table, yet Number 3 is just sitting there, staring ahead, doing nothing
-Waiter/Chef seems suprised at where Number 3 is sitting
-Purse is open at Number 3's table, it's possible the Victim grabbed something from purse and headed to the restroom?

It's number 3. She has a worried expression on her face and the killer would have to be a woman to go into the women's restroom and commit the murder.

Number 3 walked by number four's table, grabbing his knife and following the victim into the bathroom. After the attack, she walked to the nearest empty table and removed from her large purse a plate, a glass, and a knife. The waiter is confused as to why this woman already has a plate and glass, yet both are empty and he his bringing her silverware yet she already has a knife.
Alternatively, if you think that's a knife in number 4's left hand, she brought two knives, one to kill with and another to provide an alibi that her knife is not missing.

THE MAID NO MAIL ON SUNDAY. rushed into the thread

there is not mail delivered on sunday
easy as fuck

Also i've never seen this one before im just that fucking smart too you fucks. you pieces of shit.l you fucking faggots.

A woman wouldn't leave her purse at the table while going to the bathroom if she had no one at the table to watch it.

where's wallace?

I would pretty much agree with all of this. The only questions I have is, why would Number 3 sit at the victim's table?

Also, is the waiter surprised at Number 3, or at the missing knife that's indicated by the lines?

Lady was actually a tranny and went into the wrong bathroom. Guy in red sees whats going on, follows her in there. They fight and red shirt kills her.

She took a picture of him.

THE WALRUS LOST

>no blacks

Has there been a R34 of this yet?

I want to see them fuck

The wife did it because the spouse is always the most likely suspect, and she was the only one who stood to gain from the murder as they were obviously wealthy. Knowing that her husband was fucking the maid the day before, and that as a result she forgot to get the mail, the wife also knew she had a perfect alibi and that such an easy opportunity would not likely present itself again. The maid was arrested and the wife inherited the entire estate.

the backpack

I mean you could do all of those things without killing him

He was a bedridden diabetic who needed a bath and the VA paid for a hoyer lift to assist her it caring for him.

That probably sound better in your head.

*cringe*

pls delet

No, just as flimsy. No need to add another post with the same answer though.

lol maids don't get mail, mailmen do

I barely leave my house. Are gender neutral bathrooms common?

It couldn't have been number 3 because she has just presumably finished her food, and the waiter appears to be bringing her some kind of drink or dessert, placing her at the table during the time of the murder. Furthermore, her purse is on the table which also indicates she is leaving soon. She is also a woman and it would be extremely hard to not only stab someone to death, but do it without getting a drop of blood on your clothes. She cannot be the killer.
Number 2 and 1 are red herrings.
Number 4 looks disheveled and has his red shirt untucked. He is also eating his main course and is the only one with water still in his glass, which could mean the murder happened after he got his water. He's also the only one missing a knife.

Here's how it went down. 3 was the first person who came into the restaurant. She sat down and ordered her food. A little while later 1, 2, and 4 arrived. 2 came with his wife as you can tell by the placement of the glasses and the number of plates on the table. All of them ordered at the same time, while 2's wife went to the bathroom to clean up. 3 then got her food and began to eat. 4, seeing the only other woman in the restaurant was preoccupied, followed 2's wife inside, raped her, then stabbed her to death, leaving his weapon at the scene of the crime and any blood stains invisible. The waiter seems perplexed as to where the women went, not knowing she lay in a pool of her own blood just 20 feet away.

What were 4's motivation? He was an Iraq vet with PTSD triggered by 3's hijab, sending him into an uncontrollable rage. 4 would later use this defense in his trial and be sentenced to 15 years for 1st degree manslaughter. 2 would take his life 3 years after the murder and 1 would become a famous sitcom writer for CBS. 3 would settle down with a nice muslim man and move back to Saudi Arabia to live with her family and kids. The restaurant ended up going under a few years later.

That's a hallway full of lockers in a school, not a changing room.

A man got killed in his office. The suspects are Edison, Maxis, Jason, Janna, and Sofia. A calendar near the man has 6, 4, 9, 10, 11 written in blood. Who is the killer?

#4 is eating without a knife, but it couldn't be him because going into the women's restroom is illegal.

he already looks mexican so he is covered in the ilegal aspect.

The man with a moustache he has no knife

Maxis, because they fucked everything up.

The horse was named Friday

I didn't even look at the picture, I was talking about his comment. I know that there's been a fuss about gender neutral bathrooms somewhat recently and I was wondering what the result was.

>*cringe*

Why do you leddit/neofags/whatever fucking say this shit?

Jason

the fucking muslim did it

parachutes

kek'd

It was probably 4 but I'll tell the cops it was 3 because this is Trump's America now

Because the most powerful argument to them is peer pressure

The red guy has a mussed shirt, partially untucked, he looks like he was in a struggle.

>Sudoku
lmao
you were close, user

Technically all bathrooms in private homes are gender neutral.

How the hell did he have the time to write those numbers but not the name or the killer?

I'm guessing it's Jason because they're the common names in these two, but can someone tell me why?

Whoever took the picture of the woman.

Because they're steeped in that
>*unsheaths sword*
Role play bullshit

Yeah, I imagine a guy like you must hear it a lot in your life. It's because you're an embarrassment, guy. You suck so much, it gives people second hand embarrassment. Look at what you wrote. You can't even form a post without that cringe second hand meme lingo. Get it together.

a voice

Venom glands.

The numbers correspond with the first letters of which month they are on the calendar.

>being this new

virtue

A vagina.

June
April
September
October
November

Blaming the muslim has been around since Jimmy Carter fucked up and let the Arabs walk all over him.

'A vagina' doesn't start with V silly
no; it must be something else. we're not thinking out side the box

how did the wife know he was murdered if she was sleeping???????

HER VAJAYJAY, STEVE!

I'm a Chef at Wendy's and I do the Waiter's job all the time, not that suspicious

>being this salty that anons call you out on your tired *cringe*posting
You're even worse than the guy you're replying to.

June
April
September
October
November