How would you reboot the Powerpuff Girls for a modern generation?

How would you reboot the Powerpuff Girls for a modern generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixlbro.tumblr.com/
derpibooru.org/1312151
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Hearts_and_Hooves_Day/Gallery?file=Sweetie_Belle_pole_swinging_2_S2E17.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Replay the old ones & maybe remaster some animation. Most kids don't know &or don't care for when a cartoon was made if it is good. Most kids will watch classic Looney Tunes or Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs.

Create Power Puff Girls Go

There's nothing I can think of that would be superior to the glorious reboot we've already gotten

I would have it stay true to the original show but have them be older.

Maybe they can't age because they're experiments.

They are friggin lab anomalies, a failed experiment. In my canon head they are as ageless as a piece of plastic.

Buttercup knows whats up. Whoever is holding this ice block is gonna ge pummeled once shes done.

>fanart
>has the lack of sense to show them from profile view
nuPPG is full of scum who are too stupid to know better but this artist could have been better than that.

Its more likely they would have short life spans

>but have them be older.
How am I supposed to fap to it then?

Hard to say, the original has a lot of charm as is.

Just keep the violence as is mixed with the cute stuff and it should be fine I suppose.

I'd do a sequel with them being older, maybe base on this rejected idea for the Teen PPG skit in City of Clipsville, kinda figure it'd open up some new directions to take the characters, would definitely try to stay true to the original series where possible though

and some art for the idea I commissioned from PrincessCallyie, I can go into more details if anyone wants to know more

ignore Jack Spicer being in there, that was a nod towards PC's personal stuff where she ships him and Princess together

Give them C-Cups and call it a day.

Oh fuck are you trying to have barneyfag come up?

These are pretty cute. I can still fap to pre-teens.

Any more from this artist?

yeah making them older does seem to be the best route for a continuation

You don't. Or you don't try to make it for a "modern" generation. There is too much pandering now to what people like and what they think they want to see. Gotta have reference of memes, make it about something that happened recently.

Make your show your own thing unrelated to HEAVY cultural influences of the era of production. These are cartoons, not the next satire joke like south park.

Honestly these shows captivated an audience a generation ago, they could do it again. But the problem is they can't justify dusting something off from the vault and releasing it on a "new" episode schedule because everything from the vault is online and if kids really wanted to see it without the aid of cable they can.

>tl;dr just make more of what the show already was and don't try to make it for a "modern" generation.

All shows have their run and get sick of it, PPG has a new captive audience that they can make their run on again.

NO
YOU WONT GO UNNOTICED
GO BACK TO YOUR BOARD YOU HEATHEN
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
YOU WONT MAKE ME GO BACK

If Cartoon Network really wants to do reboots of their older shows, why not just bring them back as like, shorts in between shows? I'd be happier with just seeing the shorts of all the cartoon characters interacting with one another in their own universe like they did several years back.

Hell, age some of the characters up if you have to to entice older viewers or younger viewers. Who cares.

More sjw pandering to put normies in their place and give kids a positive role model.

>freckles on buttercup
Who knew something so simple could make her jump from worst to best.

Well first I would get Craig

Then I'd tell him "Pls make more PPG the way you used to"

Then I'd actually contact the original voice actresses so they know it's happening and see if they're available to do it

So basically the opposite of what happened with nuPPG

Problem is that Disney wouldn't let Craig work with PPG because of their contract with him.

they should do it for all the cartoon

T. blossomfag

highschool girl em up

rape

Subtle.

Sauce?

pixlbro.tumblr.com/
heavy on the nekkidness warning

though one
i guess keep the original formula, get rid of some of the bad guys and bring new ones
have some anime references
make modern things part of the series but not episode centric like starting an episode with bubbles addicted to some shitty smartphone game is ok, make the plot being that the phone keeps distracting her from fighting monsters still ok, make the plot of the episode trying to fix bubbles phone addiction is not
maybe introduce soft story arks?

You really don't fucking care, do you, faggot?
derpibooru.org/1312151

More of him.

I really hate these fucking degenerates.

I wouldn't. Reboots are inherently cancerous.

Announcing reports is a violation of Rule 7 :^)

but user, I never said anything :3

You missed one

It's just the same as responding to the OP by posting a picture saying "Report submitted! This message will close in 3 seconds.."

derpibooru.org/1312151

Very cool stuff

Fucking hang yourself, degenerate

I hate degenerates.

Very mature powerpuff girls.

>already following that blog
Huh

I would love it if the girls snuggle up with the boys.

>freckles

they're the PERFECT little girls user

freckles are a disorder

1. Original VA's for the girls
2. Give to whoever does pic related

Can these pieces of shit just kill themselves? They bring nothing good to society.

I really hate them all.

I think they shold die

Or a storyboard of it.

Are they sassy or what?

Is this from the episode where they try to find Professor Utonium a special somebody?

No, I think this is from that Valentine's episode of Barney and Friends.

Have I mentioned how much these freaks should kill themselves?

Because I feel like they should do it already.

Keep them just as they were in the original, but run them through a Getter Robo filter.

Turn the fighting to psychological fighting. Or mostly. They don't have as strong powers but more like enchantment of regular strengths and maybe one or two superpowers like flight instead of being a jack of all trades.
Bubbles is burdened with depression and apathy and turns exceedingly ruthless when dealing with the mob, stays mostly undercover saying very little, then backstabbing her supposed partner in crime at the first chance.

Blossom has severe issues with obsession and gets fixated on villains and studies them like lab rats. When they don't return her attention and affections, she tortures them with chemicals and drops them off to prison. ( She has a wannabe light x L thing going on. ) Blossom has trouble existing as a person without a trophy to focus on.

Buttercup is has trouble with her image and understanding who she really is. She tries to imitate other people but fails. She is really envious and her victims are mostly people who she perceives to be better at life than her, she uses brute strength. (duh.)

Plot twist is that the professor made them to be his personal fuck toys and their violence is a way to deal with being molested at home. They are not registered individuals and legally they don't exist. They go out to fight crime at night in a misguided belief that they don't want to be violent and 'evil' like their father but do pretty nasty stuff to villains. They also try to avoid being home.

They really should die

Unless there could be episodes where he could actually win at the end (real winning, not ironic winning like the "Riddle episode), all seeing him more would do is further make him ineffectual.

Lol wat?

I wouldn't, fuck the current generation. These retards don't deserve quality animation.

>The Power THICC Girls

ITS CANCELLING TIME

Barneyfags don't deserve shit.

I really wish they didn't exist.

I think it's time to introduce the girl to pants

add deep lore Miss Bellum is Future Blossom, Future Bubbles is HIM and Future Buttercup is unaccounted for but present and have them end up becoming friends with everyone they defeat, with a few exceptions.
Also, just be intrinsically feminist like the original was, instead of signposting it constantly like the reboot.

I still think they should all die.

PEPE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

barneyfag why do you post memes now instead of your usual pictures

Because I can, that's why.

But really, they need to die.

I really wish they died.

So sassy.

I think they should die horribly

they aren't black and fat enough

Actually, the artist is a Barneyfag so that might explain it

Why is fat Bubbles such a common theme when it comes to older PPG stuff? I mean, I'm not complaining, it's just weird how everyone had this same idea.

Because muh feminism, that's why.

Start by hiring competent writers and animators

I doubt that's their first priority.

That is too much money.

not like they care

why is barneyfag sperging out here?

Problem is if you put them at highschool age there's far too many cliches and holes it can fall into.

College-era PPG could work though. Give it to Genndy and make it about them balancing out their lives as both a hero and a young adult.

I wouldn't.

No, neither should you.

Just make more episodes instead of rebooting it as though the original show wasnt good.
See: Samurai Jack season 5

The (humanized) Pinkie Pie Effect

derpibooru.org/1312151
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Hearts_and_Hooves_Day/Gallery?file=Sweetie_Belle_pole_swinging_2_S2E17.png

derpibooru.org/1312151

No, and nobody but you does. That includes Hiro and the mods.

Oh my god, are you really so retarded that you can't tell the difference between an MLP thread and a PPG thread?

Reboots and remakes are different, as are the mediums of television and film, but without them we wouldn't have John Carpenter's The Thing or David Cronenberg's The Fly.

In animation, Super Secret Secret Squirrel was a way better cartoon than Secret Squirrel ever was.