About to watch this for the first time, what am i in for?

About to watch this for the first time, what am i in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA4o6WhJO-A
youtu.be/yDXmefzIgnY
youtube.com/watch?v=yIP7JaYv9OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't ask, just watch it.

depends if you look at it objectively its a good movie but if you get hung up on the source then your in for a bad time.

One of the best sci fi movies ever made

the birth of a very rare and very beautiful genre of the 90s, "DinoPunk."

ah yes with such other classics as Theodore Rex

Theodore Rex will be remembered long after Blade Runner 2049, white man.

my reptiles

youtube.com/watch?v=lA4o6WhJO-A

And "Dinosaur City"

sorry, here's the full movie. if you watch all of this then, I feel bad for you, but, welcome to the club as well.
youtu.be/yDXmefzIgnY

i remember this movie being weird as fuck and loving it as a kid. i even went through all of the main actors other movies because i enjoyed them so much

i'm terrified i'll watch it and hate myself. is it really THAT bad or just nothing like Mario Bros so hated on?

I thought the baby that hatched out of the egg was Mario "because it was fat."
My parents then taught me that most babies are are just fat.

its not bad at all just fucking weird and out there. its a good time stop being a lil bitch and relive the adventure.

>SCEPELLI

65% Blade Runner
10% Ghostbusters
10% Beetlejuice
10% Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4% Blue Velvet
1% actual Super Mario Bros

I watch it every once on a while and I still enjoy it

Fuckin cyberpunk mario TB QUITE H FAMMO it's fantastic and kind of gross by the end

It's very memorable and has prime Samantha Mathis. Leguizamo was banging that tight pink pussy nightly with his tiny Rican dick and then getting drunk with Bob.

seen this tens of times as a kid
I thought I imagined it

that's the power of the VHS. trapped you into watching one shitty movie over and over again because it was the only thing available for miles to the nearest town. For me it was "the Buttercream Gang"

>the Buttercream Gang

Dammit Pete, they just want to help you!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yIP7JaYv9OU
They never fix Toad

Apparently the directors wanted this movie to be a R-rated cyberpunk film featuring prostitutes strippers and drugs lightly set in the backdrop of the Mario universe until the execs saw what they were doing. Would've loved to see Hoskins Mario doing a line of coke on a prostitute's rack Robocop style.

The very literal essence of the 90's tbqh.

he's better this way

Goomba nightmare fuel

Do you know what the square root of 26491 is, Sup Forums?

If you go into it looking for a good Mario movie? You'll hate it.

You go into it looking for a ridiculous, fun sci-fi movie that makes no fucking sense, but has an awesome atmosphere? You'll love it.

I'LL SEND YA' STRAIGHT TO HELL, FUCKER.

Decent scifi action comedy movie but a poor mario movie.

Blade Runner meets Super Mario

Better than whatever they eventually make, this was back when video games were open to creative interpretation.

fun

cycber puck

The Dinosaurs TV show as well.

I think you might be on to something

Why doesn't Luigi have a mustache?

It's a prequel

deepest lore

That one percent is that it's loaded to the gills with references, from obvious to incredibly obscure

That gave me nightmares as a child.

The Dinosaurs TV show while great isn't really DinoPunk, it's a suburban sitcom that just so happens to have dinosaurs

I think the son has a punk episode where he takes drugs and turns into a shit. He also normally wears a letterman jacket and sports a spike-hawk which would be very dinopunk. So, while not directly dinopunk, it is definitely contributing to the movement.

its not bad.

The old lady Lakitu eluded me for decades

The games really diverged from the movie due to the technical limitations of the NES