Why does CN cancel so many of its shows? seriously

Why does CN cancel so many of its shows? seriously

Because your girl has a fucking bald spot

thats her ear user.

She canonically has a bald spot that her tiara is covering.

Oh i didnt know what game she in from.

>Saving images of waifus you don't even know

Absolutely disgusting

>Saving waifus with paint on abs

dont bully be and anwser my question user! please?

Because they're not...

YOUR

NEW[/spoiler

FAVORITE

SHOOOOOOW!!!!

Abs are for high defense stat. Biceps are for high strength stat.Don't talk shit about my waifus you fucking faggot!

REEEEEEEEEE!

Why are there only 12 episodes in my favorite anime?

CN actually stands for Cancellation Network.

Because kids are a shitty audience now and all shows get canceled at one time or another. It's uncommon for a network to have a one show juggernaut that never gets canceled.

Also they have to compete with the internet which is children accessible and easy to use. So if they don't play shows that can get good ratings, they might as well play nothing at all because they will tune out the TV and watch shit on their laptop/ipad/phone or other various technological device that has internet.

They don't have kids bent over a barrel like they did before when they could say "well it's this or nothing for a while. Do you really want to pass time by watching shit?"

because they're retards that dont count online streaming as part of their views.

only people with access to cable who like cartoons nowadays are kids, and kids tend to like hyperactive stupid shit like TTG. old cartoon network seemed to be better because kids and young adults watched it.
>They don't have kids bent over a barrel like they did before when they could say "well it's this or nothing for a while. Do you really want to pass time by watching shit?"
also this

do you know how many reruns of tom and jerry and a pup named scooby doo I sat through?

Probably because the shows they cancel are shit.

To make way for Teen Titans Go.

They aspire to be Fox.

What's so bad about this?

Before TTG, it was Johnny Test

It just seems wasteless to play one show over and over when you have a vault full of shows that you could rerun. Hell, i think they even stopped playing the Chowder christmas special on christmas.

But do those shows bring in money?
CN is smart for doing this.

Because animation is expensive to do well (The reason why TTG and Johnny Test get so many episodes) and have a rather narrow market.

This.
Besides, I'd rather have TTG on all day than SU or WBB.