Who should play Rorschach in Damon Lindelof's Watchmen: An HBO Original Series?

Who should play Rorschach in Damon Lindelof's Watchmen: An HBO Original Series?

RORSCHACHED

how could you possibly respect watchmen and take the money to do this. the two things are mutually exclusive.

After i saw this on Sup Forums i wanted to kill geoff johns. Rorscach is my favorite superhero, and they shouldve either brought back kovacs or left the identity dead

>take my favorite Watchmen and make him black
But he's an angry white manlet WTF??

Someone on Sup Forums had a theory that Rorschach 2 is a guy who was mentally damaged by the squid incident and Adrian brainwashed him into being Rorschach.

Either that or he's related to Kovac's psychologist.

>"respect" watchmen

it's a comic book, pal. alan moore started by disrespecting himself by ever writing for the medium.

Alan "Harry Potter is the AntiChrist" Moore.

Dem niggas afraid o' me. I have peep dat shitz fo' realz face. Tha ghettos r' hood as fuck n' r' filled wit' bloodz n' cripz, n' when the fuck tha welfare checks run out, all dem niggas gotta drown...Da hunna filth o' all their muthafuckin' sex n' murda gotta foam the fuck up 'bout their muthafuckin' waists n' all da hos n' tricks gotta look the fuck up n' shout "save us!"

N' I whisper..."Shiieet."

He's going to be revealed as a character from the regular DC Universe.

>He's going to be revealed as a character from the regular DC Universe.
Turns out he's Bloodwynd.

what the fuck

Another person is acting as Rorschach.

fair enough, if they actually try to make Rosarch black is the only and logical way out.

Is he a manlet?

He is under 6ft so technically, i mostly chose him because of his voice and he is a really actor

He could work. Just use some make up to ugly him up.

Goose

Not to mention hes the complete opposite of Walter, Adrian probably did it on purpose just to be petty

the faggot on shameless & gotham

Too young

>Too young

for a prequel?!

It’s of a prequel, dumbfuck

I don't think they are doing before watchmen pretty sure its a another adaptation of the orginal

>DUURRUHGHHG FOR A PREQUEELLL?????

Fine. Why not go further and do baby Rorschach. The Watchmen are the nannies. Is that nice for you you simpering cucks.

if rorscach's your favourite superhero, you should kys first

I mean, definitely Hank Azaria

Underrated

There aren't many actors as talentless as Lindelof is, it really limits your choices.

The only good Before Watchmen book was Minutemen.

Bravo! Bravo! BRAVO!

>Hollis Mason kills Hooded Justice
Nope

Unironically this

I hate this guy's face.

jarred letto

Matthew Goode

>Damon Lindelof
>Watchable

Keke

why change the actor from the movie? literal perfect casting

>before watchmen

Zach Braff

No one cares about Before Watchmen anymore, Doomsday Clock is the new meme. Get with the times.

>dude don't ever act in a Shakespeare movie if you like the book lmao