Redpill me about this two characters Sup Forums

Redpill me about this two characters Sup Forums

Are you being serious?

It is on your picture? What is redpill? It is suppose to mean You are going to be spoon feed ring-wing stuff?

They both at one point wanted to fuck Bruce Wayne.

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER!
TO MAKE THE PLANTS GAY!

I thought Redpill meant nothing, like it was one of those non-sensicals words like "What did he/she meant by this" or "It really makes you think". You know words that means nothing in this board and are just used for the sake of shitposting

Bump

Redpill means educate.

On to the subject apart HQ and Ivy are fairly interesting femme fatale characters together they are the most stereotypical webcomic tier idealized lesbian couple.

Their relationship is nothing but fanservice that in reality makes both characters dramatically more one dimensional.

They only wanted him for his money.

They're two boring characters. Next question.

Bruce Timm and Paul Dini thought it'd be hot if they did some lesbian stuff.

It's been a long tortured struggle by DC to make them into actual lovers because of that.

I think writers who gave a shit about why they're a couple could mine some gold from it but the problem is that most writers are like "DURR LESBIANS R HAWT" and don't really put any more thought into it.

I'd love to see Harley's codependency take its toll on their relationship (because Ivy wouldn't want an unquestioning subordinate the way Joker did) or Ivy's eco-politics rubbing up against Harley's carefree attitude but there just doesn't seem to be any interest in exploring what their actual relationship would be like. Instead we get Tumblr-fan art tier writing and it's pretty fucking shameful.

You need to go watch the first matrix movie.
The other two never happened.

They're women, so AWALT.

As in, they all are lesbians unless it's for Batman/Joker-tier psycho killers and will willingly expose themselves to lethal doses of poison just to kill the Betas that dare to approach them.

Go away water filter salesman

>Redpill means educate.

It means "I accepted synthetic drug from a huge negro who's clerarly got more testosterone than all of my male relatives combined."

That's not true, Ivy goes for Swamp Thing too a lot.

Go back.

The original Bubbline. Ivy was a fine character beforehand, and so was Joker. Then Bruce Timm showed up and ruined everything. He might have been the worst thing to happen to the Batman mythos.

A "will they, won't they" that's been going on for 20 years. They've been best friends that have been hinted at being lovers for a long ass time. It's just that nowadays there's no more subtlety to it. Ivy basically said she does love Harley and when she's done doing her eco terrorist stuff she wants to get together. Harley wants the same. It's a step up from Sirens where Harley outed Ivy and then kicked her into a pit, literally dumping her for Joker.

>It's a step up from Sirens where Harley outed Ivy and then kicked her into a pit, literally dumping her for Joker.
No, that's hilarious! Joker should have kicked Harley into a pit afterwards!

Holy fuck, reddit.

Reddit would probably value watching a lot of movies.

Reddit only watches Feminist Approved movies. Having a male protagonist is too #problematic.

>redpill
No. Fuck off until you learn to talk like a person.

Is Keanu too white to get diversity points? I forgot how it works

Agreed. Especially when written by Marguerite Bennett. Ugh. Sappy lovebirds with no discernable personality.

Before Timm Ivy was a one note eco villain who had no powers, and Joker?
The only thing Timm did was get Mark Hamil to be his VA.

Why DC don't drop this lesbo shit already? JokerxHarley is over as fuck with the normalfags thanks to Suicide Squad

Comic book Harley needs that edge to her because she hangs out with mass murderer Joker. So her playing Ivy in Sirens was brilliant.

>Redpill
fuck off back to Sup Forums and while you're there remember that being 'redpilled' means you're taking an unmarked capsule from a black man you've only just met but have been warned is a criminal.

They like to save the Joker for big stories and HQ's solo book is barely cannon

I'm sick of this crap! I'm sick of being social engineered! IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Relevant

>Harley looking sad

Aw.

Never realized that, nice detail

Forced non sensical pairing adored by fetishists that don't get that Harley only exists with the Joker, otherwise it's just a useless annoying chick.

Cute couple that very few writers besides Paul Dini knows how to properly write them and polish them. There's a lot of stories to be told with them as actual lovers than it's not taken advantage of