His role requires being in peak physical condition so the studio pays for his physical exercise

>his role requires being in peak physical condition so the studio pays for his physical exercise
>only has 3 or 4 scenes where he appears in the movie and he's fully clothed

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/jk-simmons-explains-workout-photos-2016-6
gq.com/story/chris-pratt-cover-story
youtube.com/watch?v=c3Bu2DOM66g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its free for the actor dumb ass. They can get in great shape with a personal trainer. Usually a really high end one and a nutritionist and probably a dietitian. Sure lots of these actors are already loaded but why pass on free shit when you dont have too.

or just do some steroids and go to the gym 3 times a week

>>his role requires being in peak physical condition
it doesn't.

Or do it naturally and not fuck up your dick?

And? His wife probably didn't complain.

Photoshopped as fuck

That takes a lot longer.

>*inhales*AHAHAHAHAHA HE GOT PAID TO GO TO GYM WITH A PERSONAL TRAINER AND DIETITIAN ON A FILM DISTRIBUTORS DIME! WHAT A MORON!
this is you.

WHISPERING INSIDER VOICE: even doing it natty body-building still fucks up your dick

is that how you justify being a fat ass?

don't get defensive. just wait til you hit a certain age and you can deal with it yourself.

>ugh I tried going natty for gym for 2 days a week and don't look like Zac Effron! What the fuck?

I look great but i'd rather have a fully operational cock you dumbass. You really have to read for content and not your own dumb injections. Try going natty with the reading.

Are you guys baiting JKS is being /fit/ for years and he was buffed as already in Whiplash.
It jas nothing to do with JL
Why would Jim Gordon be buff even?

try shark cartilage pills

Same 'coach' as The Rock, who also 'coached' Efron and claims it's all natty, all done with crunches and veggies. Guy is even more roided out than Rock. I don't know how much he charges Hollywood studios for coaching actors but I'm pretty sure he's sticking the needle in your ass himself.

i'm not chinese and getting a stiffy isn't shit to me. i've done my fucking. leave it to the next generation.

kek rock is looking small

at least you're keepin' your mind spinning trolling the web from in the old folks home I guess

keep telling yourself that fatty

my parents are in an old folks home. we all end up somewhere. keep laughing about it.

There are no ill effects to your genitalia if you do your post cycle therapy properly. Thats a myth created to keep you away from getting your test levels back in check

>those gains
>those weights

Da fuq is he doing?

It all depends on your juice-genetics and your medical follow up.
Most actors are rich enough to have a doc giving them the right shit and to avoid side effect.

A combination of posing for the camera while hes got the pump going and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy training (increasing muscle mass more than increasing strength)

I didn't fap for 2 or 3 weeks straight and my dick shrunk, didn't get erections either.
Who was in the wrong?

where do i get juice?

>not taking advantage of Snyder camp

Gosh, that's like a bulletproof vest. I bet he could take a shotgun blast and just walk it off.

/fit/ who let you out of your containment board

What does the second part mean, just tons of high-rep shit?

He looked like a 70yo numale in the flick

He will always be numale compared to Shillinger.

>when he was at the MLB celebrity softball game and someone made a joke to him about taking steroids and he had to quickly say "NO OF COURSE NOT" when asked if he used
Simmons is roiding. So are 90% of the other males in Hollywood.

>b-but what if I end up improving my health and physique for nothing?
op the fattie

It wasn't for JL. He just didn't like how fat he was getting.

Yeah

just pick up the nearest object to you and start lifting it until you can't anymore

you'll be swole in no time

this
businessinsider.com/jk-simmons-explains-workout-photos-2016-6

>Many assumed that the actor was getting in shape for his role as Commissioner Gordon in the DC Comics "Justice League" movie that's shooting.
>But while talking to Business Insider recently, Simmons said that that wasn't the case.
>The actor says that his physique is strictly motivated by staying healthy.
>"This is all coincidental," Simmons, who's doing press for the Blu-ray release of "Kung Fu Panda 3," in which he voices the villain, Kai, told Business Insider. "After the second and final time that I got hugely fat in my life and when I lost that weight six or seven years ago, I pretty much decided that I was going to stay in decent shape for the rest of my life."
>The photos were actually taken at the end of April. He has since shaved the beard, which was for his role in the movie his wife wrote and directed, "I'm Not Here," before "Justice League."

Well he was buff for that. OP's pic is genuinely recent from Justice League. We have no idea why he would but he did bulk up for it.

Post body now

>GymGordon.jpg

He already confirmed that getting /fit/ was not for the role as Gordon.

That and the 'arm blaster' is pushing his saggy skin out making him appear more buff

Steroids are really magical

"just do some steroids" lol gear is like a 32 week process to do a full cycle, like a baby cycle.

Hey! No need to cop my style.

The Rock looks 5 times bigger than he normally is in the latest Furious Familia so yeah.

sure looks natty bro

I think he just enjoys working out desu.
He's been 'buff' for other roles that didn't require it, such as whiplash.

Working out for your own enjoyment is something you low-test soyboys will never understand.

Is he playing Master Roshi in a live action Dragon Ball movie?

>Efron and claims it's all natty, all done with crunches and veggies
fucking monsanto!

At that age, does pushing yourself so hard actually do you any good, or is he just digging himself an early grave?

It does wonders.
People who weightlift at older age, are so much more active and youthful throughout their years.

>he would like to believe this so he posts it
Take it from someone who has actually been on gear for several years now. There are huge sexual side effects too embarrassing to mention here. In hindsight, stay away from this stuff.

This. My dad still squats and deadlifts in his own gym at the age of 63. Most people his age look completely fucked....and fat.

And then what happens when you start going bald?

>Doing too heavy low rep deadlifts

>They can get in great shape with IGF-1

So, this guy definitely injected synthoil, right?
Why does /fit/ worship him so much?

I thought he said himself that the bulking up was for a different role

Its definitely confirmed he has done synthol. He did anything and everything.

Welcome to the thread, already in progress.

I'm just surprised he can walk

His backup career as a Japanese Messy Boy is still safe.

Shows what you know. I've had the same experience as Chris Pratt:

gq.com/story/chris-pratt-cover-story
>He nods when I bring this up and elaborates. "My bones ached, I had cardiovascular issues, I was unhealthy, I was feeling rotten."
>>So for instance, would you openly discuss with your wife, say: "I wish my body wasn’t like this—I don’t want to be like this"?
>"Yeah. But she was so okay with it. Probably in many ways preferred me that way."
>>Why?
>"I think I was outwardly having more fun. I was more fun to be around, probably. That image that I was casting, to convince people that I was okay, was a really fun person to hang around. Now I have less fun. I focus more. She doesn’t get to cook for me the way she used to." He laughs. "I was like a great pet fat guy."
>>Does she actively complain that you’re less fun?
>"No, she understands and she just supports me regardless. I think that part of her is hedging her bets that one day I’ll be fat again, and she’ll say, ’Remember, honey, I always told you I preferred you this way.’ She’s probably just playing the long game."

>she lost the long game
Please reconcile ;____;

BTFO

What are you two talking about? I don't see anything in the OP blaming the actor.

But then you get all bloated and look like shit once it wears off. You pay back all that you gain and more.

she preferred him fat because she knew he'd be a turbo chad if he got /fit/ and would be swimming in pusy.

No, it's that chubby guys that are always around and like to eat your cooking are the preference of many women. It's comfy, a term you're familiar with. When you spend hours and hours at the gym every week and watch your diet scrupulously, that can make you seem distant to your spouse. John Krasinski made the same observations when he started working out too.

If you have a girlfriend/wife and start hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, you may experience the same thing as us.

Simmons is clearly taking the recommended 5 SCOOPS

Krasinski looks like a weakling. they hook him up with lighting and he only has babby cuts and a shirt on

Who cares, just makes his new show more awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Bu2DOM66g

>the same thing as us
>implying you have a gf faggot

does this really work? I've been lifting for almost 2 years now and still have mirin arms. thinking of giving up.

what do you mean mirin arms, isnt that the goal?

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times)
and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).
I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique.
I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts.
You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength.
You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had,
I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Look at this skinny bitch!

What fucking veggies did he eat? Soy?

>"You'll pay for my gym membership and supplements?"
>"Eh sure, why not"

Is this original or pasta, saved desu

too much soy killing your gains

These actors are 100% on steroids, whether they even realise it or not.

I don't think J. K. Simmons is worried about that.

What did you mean by this?

pasta

they slip shit into their coffees

you are aware you need a bodybuilding diet as well?

He did this himself, it's not for being Jim, the guy just likes being fit

> 10kg