If characters such as Batman and the Joker exist in the DCEU can it be assumed that Bill"CIA"Wilson also exists in this...

If characters such as Batman and the Joker exist in the DCEU can it be assumed that Bill"CIA"Wilson also exists in this universe?If so what is he doing during the events of the Justice League

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2cAxLZpelmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting bigger.

Filling the flight plan

I assume he would be doing miscellaneous ops for the CIA perhaps rising through the ranks.

did synder have a plan for his version of the flight scene in Justice League?

He's definitely doing that in the Gotham universe

We haven't seen Bane yet.
Maybe he's looking for Bane.

Bane!

Long time no see my man

Um didn't he die?

No, he was the one who got Bruce from the middle of nowhere into Gotham.

CIA can't die.

In the Snyder verse, Aiden Gillen is Bane and Tom Hardy is CIA

lol

In the Nolanverse yes but considering the differences when compared to the DCEU,CIA could easily be alive and well in the DCEU

Damn CIA really is a handsome guy

For you.

Before this thread 404's. Was this scene actually meant to be serious in anyway? Even before baneposting got big this shit cracked me up. It's so off the fucking rails, I have no idea what Nolan was going for.

>tfw Aidan was the Bigger Guy all along

Bane?

I think he was trying to communicate right from the beginning that he didn't really want to make this movie, and that he didn't take it very seriously.

Inb4 faggot mods delete thread
Banned?

>aquaman swims up to stop a bank heist
>btfos the bad guys and police backup arrives
>young liuetenant billy 'sweet cheeks' wilson steps out of the squad car and into the bank
>IM IN CHARGE HERE he declares for all to hear
>aquaman nods admiringly and swims away back to his lair

DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA

Working at Sneed's.

>Ah Mr. Wilson, I was just celebrating gods return from the grave

Screencap this. They will include him in the next (not yet finished) film to get meme hype.

No

youtu.be/2cAxLZpelmQ

What is this black magic?