twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

raiding the all you can eat buffet

Storm

Is that from The Incredibles 2?

Don't know, been a while since i've seen moviebob

He seems like to be well beyond that point

I had hopes it would be The Blob... Doesn't seem likely at this point

What is his fucking problem?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on him?

You got me.

>quick rundown
Looks like one of the personalities of the Legion, he protects secrets or something, but I've only seen 2'5 chapters

Jews

He crashes Davids
with no survivors.

Replace Peter Parker with his own OC

Do you think Charles will turn up in Legion now since Patrick Stewart said he would be down for it?

First season is already filmed. It would require it getting a second season.

Punch it in the jowls, Legion!

What does it mean?

It's almost certainly getting renewed- it's done pretty well for an FX show, and FX are generally pretty happy to let even underperforming shows run on.

I don't think we're likely to see Patrick Stewart on it, though. The show so far has had no interest in tying into the greater X-Men canon. I'd say it goes out of its way to avoid it, in fact. Hawley seems much more interested in this question of whether displaying insanity is the same as being insane (and what it would do to the psychology of a sane person to be told they're insane and come to believe it) than in any of the surrounding milleu.

Patrick Stewart is so well known in this role that bringing him into the show would also bring in a whole bunch of baggage that I don't think Hawley wants to have to deal with. If he does have a Charles Xavier show up, I think he'd likely recast the part.

>the greater X-Men canon
lmao

I still think it's going to be Mojo, even though this makes more sense.

He's probably just using David as a plaything. Someone strong enough to keep him entertained, and trained to be unaware of him, or unable to kick him out. Could be even more than that; if he really is the Shadow King and he's had a past run-in with Xavier, it might be a bonus or a form of revenge to fuck with Chuck's kid.

Why is this image so fucking hilarious?
It's intended to be creepy but I can't help but laugh when I see it.

Noice
Shadow king just wants to psychically rule everything and fuck weather gods.

Mindraping david just happens to be his part time job

I legitimately don't get how anyone can believe this

NOTHING in the show has any themes even remotely close to the Mojo storylines or his character in general

Simple. They saw that Mojo is fat and then saw that this guy is fat, so obviously it must be Mojo!

What if it's Kingpin?

It's the unintended (?) Hitler-stache

He's a fat guy

I'm pretty sure they're going to reveal that David's father used a series of psychological tricks to manipulate him into repressng his powers for some reason or another and that the fat man and Aubrey Plaza's character are one and the same.

Or each hallucinatory figure is the manifestation of a different power. Fat man makes teleports?

I really like this show. In that last scene SK was kind of cute.

gross

What if it is the rhino?

I think it's already confirmed all the different people/things are all the shadow king

To own a collection of large scarves.

to see Honk if you're Horny in peace

to be devoured by lord aldrich

Fucking brutal

I bought some of that shit for my niece. It's pretty cool.

what is it?

i mean, it's not really supposed to be scary, it's a picture from a children's book

it's only spooky in the context of you don't know what exactly it's capable of

In chapter five when Syd sees the worlds angriest kid in the world in the house i almost lost my shit.

I think the world's angriest kid, king, lenny, and shadow king are all the same entity. They just manifest in different forms for the most acceptable audience.
King for his sister, Benny for his girlfriend, etc.

I hate the romance shit in this show so much.

Magnetic putty. The video is sped up, but if you put a magnet near it, it slowly envelopes it over hours. like an amoeba.

I want some now. Use it to gobble up constructs I can make with my magnetic balls.

That could be neat. I found it at a Scholar's Choice store in Ottawa (yeah, a FUCKING LEAF, I know). The brand was Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty. Not sure where it would be available in your area, but your best bet is any 'educational' toy store.

Yeah, probably my best bet is the same place I got those magnetic balls. Hello, fellow Leaf

Where DID you get those, anyway? I heard they got banned because people were worried that kids would swallow them.

One brand got targetted and banned. Then everyone stopped caring and the copycat brands came out. Since no one cared anymore and had moved on to the next "dangerous fad" the copycats are being sold.

You can get them at any nick nack shop, possibly even board game shops since they are marketed as a game.

why, because he's fat and looks sorta like Mojo? that makes no fucking sense which should be your first red flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY

Sounds about right. They used to sell them at a place I used to work at, but as far as I know, they never picked up the copycat brands.

That's what I've been thinking. I mean, that happens in the books right?

Taking over David's body and being in the real world

>We doez not forgetz!!1

>everyone and everything that's happened are all figments of David's imagination created by the shadow king to fuck with him
This would easily put shadow king above Zoom as the biggest asshole in comic book history.

>David is in a nursing home and it's all in his imagination

You deserve more attention for this comment.

Shadow King is very likely.

I don't know how I feel about it being Farouk. He's a good villain and all, but as far as telepaths go he's really nothing special.

In X-Force, Psylocke kicked his ass CONSTANTLY, and her specialty isn't even headgames shit like Legion's is. Him being absolutely tormented his entire life by a fat arab that couldn't even break Evan seems a little off.

Oh you son of a bitch

They can just give him someone else's set, like the Eye guy actually being Mastermind.

THIS is a good post.

Watch all the early appearances of the entity and Lenny. Only the torso is shown, or Lenny is stationary/immobile. Anytime Lenny moved, her legs were conspicuously out of the frame or it wasn't under her own power (sitting on the oven, in the wheelchair, etc.), and there was imagery related to being many-legged. The first time we see either walk was when David let them in control of his mind.

It's stupid to be Mojo, but I think it's the showrunners pretending to be clever with foreshadowing.

Maybe, and just maybe, they're making him stronger because it's a different media and not comics?

I think you need to smoke less weed when youre watching the show, you're finding shit that isnt even there.

Nobody knows its shadow king either, for all any of us know its just some other creation of the writers.

how about we just watch the show and find out, hmmm?

To seduce us with those bedroom eyes

Shut up! Why would they bother doing that when they have decades of unreliable, contradicting, and confusing source material to adapt perfectly!?

It's like you don't even read comics!

>legions entire gimmick is he has a bunch of personalities and powers in his head
>he is his own worst enemy
>"LOL JUST KIDDING IT WAS ACTUALLY SHADOW KING "

never dropped something so hard

Except there's a history with Shadow King possessing Legion in order to use him.

Read a comic, shithead.

Trips confirm

lmao, yeah I'm sure you're the total legion expert because you watch a Legion EXPLAINED video on youtube. Good for you. You're a superior comic fan!

Do yourself a favor and take your own advice. How about you goddamn read comics rather than being no more than a glorified wikifag, okay champ?

>state opinion
>get proven wrong
>LMAO REDDIT xDxdxd u nerd go read comiss lel

wew lad

If you could de-douche, let's get back to deciphering the endgame.

Well originally it was supposed to tie. Then the showrunners/writers/etc backtracked and started giving bullshit answers like that it would be too expensive to pay McAvoy or Stewart to appear but last week on james Cordon both Stewart and Dan Stevens(who playsDavid) appeared. Stewart mentioned that he had thought Logan was the end for him but then he had someone mention to him that he should appear in Deadpool. As he talked about this Stevens asked what about appearing on Legion? Stewart said he was 100 percent up for it if they'd have him.

Is David still Jewish?

Now That's What I Call Burned: Volume 283

>Whats his endgame?

knocking over Marxist republics in South America

Ok, I laughed.

Use Xavier's son to get back the man who destroyed his body. To check Xavier through his on child, if you will.

Or if you don't want to speculate, stay out of speculation threads, hmmm?

>yellow skin
>bald
>(torn) suit
Still think it's this fucker

WITH NO SURIVORS

>too expensive to pay McAvoy or Stewart
>too expensive
Stewart does whatever is fun these days. Hell, he's doing a Blunt Talk, a comedy on Starz. And it's the funniest show out there right now, check it out.

Stewart has already said he'd love to cameo on Legion too

THANK GOD FOR JIM!

It pretty much was last episode. "Lenny" morphed rapidly through a bunch of the characters we've seen and called them it's forms.

you seem upset

God damn, it's STILL funny.

he's my mom