Thoughts on this film?

Thoughts on this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qY0xcXGDiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=PTZFRUCBYfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn son, he got cucked hard.

Faults: Riley got tons, Mary got none

I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In the bedroom Im the cuck, out here it's you. Don't push it! Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

It's over, Riley! I have the key to your cock cage

>mfw he posted another picture of her and she blocked him on all social media after he got done calling her his "best friend"
>mfw MEW has to pay him spousal support

404 WIFE NOT FOUND

>MEW has to pay him spousal support

oh my fucking god, is this actually true?

No. They are still legally married.

can you imagine being a girl and the utter disgust you must feel for exes. its not the same for them as it is for us, being all nostalgic.

All meme aside, it's not a good movie. It tried too hard to make MEW look like she has magical charisma.

Did she dumped Riley?

>best friends forever
>[blocks you after revealing she's been dicking another guy]

wow, that faggot is being kissed by the most perfect woman in the world and that's his facial expression. What a faggot.

> we've decided

Kek.

>I am happy that she spread all of obiwan's cum on my face

Let me elaborate a little. So in this movie, men are powerless. The woman is powerful. But then what's the relevance? So what if the cult breaker falls? The woman already has die heart followers who can achieve miracles for her. What the cult breaker can offer looks insignificant.

Why did she use a shitty vintage filter?

>tfw he deleted his twitter so I couldn't send him high ground memes

He's sharpening katanas for final battle with Obi-Wan.

>this was posted by a human male

Soy, not even once

Look at his eyes, they’re completely dead.

Part of him knows that a tiny trace of Obi-Wan's cum was just transferred from MEW's mouth onto his cheek.

Wait she blocked him?

Yep.

I fucked MEW when she was still with Riley. Ask me anything.

Hi Ewan!

Who hasn't fucked MEW when she was still with Riley?

10 years no one will want her anyways, she know her time is coming so she needs to bone an actor.

The sad fact about women actresses is that as you get older and less attractive, no one wants you, and then you see stories about mental breakdowns and excessive surgeries.

Meanwhile older men will always get younger girls, it's a known fact.

i think mew might be an actual succubus

It's good to be a man.

How was it to hug Dexter Jettster?

The choice of filters is actually very interesting. MEW is done and wants to distance herself from it, making it seem like a distant memory. Riley doesn't want to say goodbye and stays in the moment, even emphasizing in his comment that they "just" took this photo.

Dude I loved you in star wars.

I don't get this. She's 33 years old, she's got to realize she only has a few years left. Why not stick it out with the love of her life? Seems like the worst of both worlds for her ΤΒΗ. She'll grow old alone and she didn't even get to ride 100 cocks in her twenties for it.

His mustache tickled my cheek. Then I realized it was just George and he had given me rohypnol again. He was a good friend.

His hope and optimism: Gone.

She is just trying to save her career it seems. I mean, she's been in 2 ''famous'' projects the past few years?

>and she didn't even get to ride 100 cocks in her twenties

lmao of course she did

Epic

As someone with experience in longterm relationship breakdowns let me try to explain.

Riley likely kept her on a short leash. They seem to have spent a lot of time close and together which is uncharacteristic for a "celebrity" relationship.
As soon as she got a bit further away from him, during filming of Fargo, she realized he's keeping her back and she ditched him then and there and Ewan was close and willing.
That's all it takes.

Also considering he's truly a soy boy they likely didn't have sex for ages.
You can also tell by his "hobbies" which included some martial arts nonsense. He was attempting to appear more masculine and confident for her, but in her eyes he was already failing and there's no coming back from that.

On top of that his career, if we can even call it that, stagnated and went nowhere and from his instagram (and hers before the breakup) you can tell he preoccupied himself with trivial hobbies and didn't "get serious" about his life. That's a huge turnoff for women.
Not to mention that his only recent notable work had HER as a leading part.

He likely made a lot of plans, wrote a lot of half-made scripts and such and made a lot of promises he wasn't ever going to make good on, so she moved on.
Ewan on the other hand is a man's man, accomplished and a well known successful person. He probabled dicked her more in one night than Riley did in the last 5 years of their marriage.

projecting

I liked the part where he directed his wife to have sex with another man.

That's the "Ecstatic. Elated." face.

At that point she was already fucking Ewan regularly.

Fucking kek

This dude knows.

This dude has obviously never been in a long term relationship that got destroyed by the woman.

Can't blame her.

She had one of those celeb crushes on Ewan when she was younger.
And after 10 years of being married to a soyboi she got paired up with Ewan for a show, which meant hanging out with him regularly day and night for months.
And she literally played the role of his girlfriend as well.

Can you even imagine how flustered and wet she got from all that? Got that stupid crush giggly feeling young people do when they're in puppy love and Ewan noticed and reacted positively to it.

Riley didn't have a chance.

>That numale

>Why not stick it out with the love of her life?
Because he was not the "love of her life", she was too young when they got together and so she spent too many years with a manchild, then came Ewan and he was too much of a real Man.

You give a bitch an inch and she'll take a mile and a lot of them always think the grass is greener then come crying back looking for your help and to be a "friend" when they need some shit. Never give a bitch an inch and remember that only a fool trips on shit that's behind him ya dig?

>real men cheat on their wife to give free fun to a slut craving orgasms

She upgraded.

This is why you can't allow women to hang out with guys that are above your rank. They will always without fail upgrade if at all possible.

The other option is to date down below your rank so you're the upgrade.

SAY MY NAME

Fair enough, but a older experienced male is at least a lot more of a "Man" than this hipster, manchild of a husband.

>tfw all those tweets he made to let everyone know he's so proud of her for being in a hit show

>posting this on instagram while she has that "thinking of Ewan's dick" expression and he's desperately trying to make sure everyone knows just how much he loves her

Renton

>actually informative
thnx m8

How much would you pay for Ewan to say "he's more soy than man now, cucked and pathetic"?

Is Ewan cheating on his wife and existing children more or less manly?

I'm kinda lost on that part.

Riley would BTFO Obi-fag Bendovermi

ITS MORE MANLY, BRO. I HOPE EWAN NEVER STOPS SPREADING HIS SEED

Funny thing is.... this happened to George Lucas and his wife. She got with a dude working on construction at Skywalker Ranch. He splits with her and she gets ostracized from his entire social circle. She has a child with her new husband and then he leaves her. Now she's stuck with a very small social circle while she grows older and lonelier every day.

The main reason for their split was due to Lucas being too wrapped up in filming SW & Indy with little to no time left for her. She could've just waited a few years for things to die down, but maybe Lucas' sterility was the other issue in the end.

>The other option is to date down below your rank so you're the upgrade.
This is actually common knowledge amongst some normies. I see a lot of dudes hitting below their level so they dont get cucked

whatever you say riley

>More manly to pump and dump at every opportunity
>We wuz men

Niggers true master race, single mother families top tier, my eyes are open now.

SINGLE MOTHER FAMILIES, NIGGER? EWAN CAN SUPPORT ALL OF THEM. HE IS MAN. NOT A NIGGER.

DUDE this.
>you can tell he preoccupied himself with trivial hobbies and didn't "get serious" about his life. That's a huge turnoff for women.

Nothing, buzzword lord.

>Why not stick it out with the love of her life?
What are you, twelve?

As a normie I can vouch for that.

Whenever I dated at my own level or higher the girls were extremely high maintenance and very flakey with the chances of them randomly fucking up the relationship exponentially rising.

But when I dated below I always got a girl that went out of her way to please me in literally every way.

The trick is to find the one blow your rank BUT that looks gorgeous in that plain and approachable way so she's not aware of that.

I doubt Ewan could even support more than two alimonies concurrently if he were to knock up his bitches. You see how many Hollywood stars get dragged through the poverty line by one singular ex-wife?

HE IS ON THAT OBIWON MONEY, NOT THAT AMAZON WEARHOUSE MONEY.

STOP CALLING ME THAT, YOU SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER!

This is for you Riley

youtu.be/qY0xcXGDiFE

vagina haver here and this is true if a guy is too far into dumb hobbies and wants to just sit around being beta then it turns me off so much i guess there are some women who like lapdogs though so whatever

dam

>vagina
ROBOT WAIFU. THATS MY CURRENT JAM

Fucking cuck

Im coming for you Ewan

>She'll grow old alone and she didn't even get to ride 100 cocks in her twenties for it.

You don't know that

tfw wrath of the roasties are too painful

If anybody has some photshop skills, put Ewan behind the wheel and make his note say something threatening

Hello MEW post nudes.

My dad's second wife was a married 20 something bitch who couldn't get pregnant so she left his husband for an older alpha male who already had two kids. Turned out later it wasn't her beta first husband's fault: she is infertile.

>tfw you just know she was letting John Goodman pound her pussy on the set of Cloverfield Lane and coming home to Riley smelling like Goodman's thick syrupy jizz and cheese from under his huge pendulous meaty clackers

Imagine laying in bed and smelling John Goodman's sex funk emanating from the woman you love who said "not tonight" again for the 500th night in a row as you just lay there with tears slowly staining your pillow as you wish to yourself that the ending of Roseanne had been real and not just a TV show.

Do you guys think he watches this video while he cry`s himself to sleep?
youtube.com/watch?v=PTZFRUCBYfI