What ever the fuck happened to him? Why isn't he in anything anymore?

What ever the fuck happened to him? Why isn't he in anything anymore?

If you could cast him in something, what would you cast him in?

No one? Not even the evian water bottle copy pasta?

Dark man (2018)

go to bed liam

Taken 4

Son of Dark Man is The upcoming Comedy hit of the year with Kevin James playing the Son of Dark Man who picks up his fathers research!

shindles list 2

Why did they try to meme him into an action star when he was already in his 50's?

>shindles list 2
Shindlers List 2: The Sheckling?

Because he's high test as fuck.

I liked the one where his wife, in her imagination, saw him getting a handjob from Amanda Seyfried.

W-Which one is that?

Zeus in DCEU

His wife actually died in a Skiing accident around 10 years ago I think. After that it wasn't so much a case "They" trying to meme him into an action star, as opposed to him apparently accepting literally every movie offer that came his way whether dogshit or half-decent to his mind off of his wifes death.

He's like 80, tall and lanky, bad joints, can barely walk. Wife died in accident... single dad.

He's had a bad run since pretty much 2011. Milked out his Taken franchise and a couple of cameos is Seth McFarlane comedies.

>He's like 80
He's only 65. He doesn't need to do action shit. He'd be great in quite a few roles, from Corporate exec, to old mentor, or even an old king or something.

>Seth McFarlane
>"comedy"

>Why isn't he in anything anymore?

I don't understand this question. He's been something every year for a while. Most years multiple things.

Pretty much nothing major though

>you just KNOW...
There, was that enough?

Thanks

QuiGonJinn force ghost when?

Happy to help fampairino.

The revenge of the jews

>schillders list 2; the listening
>he's making a list and checking it twice
>this time, he's snatching every motherfucker birthday

To get revenge you have to be slighted unjustly first.

He got old and stopped giving a shit about acting.

Liam is my favorite actor for daddy roles. His presence feels so protective and calm

He's getting older and I've understood he doesn't want to make action anymore, so he's even more selective of what he does.

>namefag
>thinking that's what it looks like when you piss yourself
Lel

Ahh fuck forgot to remove it when the captain was here a few day bk. My bad.

He aged pretty horribly the last few years and has all but retired. I think he lives in Northern Ireland again and he appears occasionally in local news looking cheerful but worn out as fuck.

Maybe something like a period piece set in Scotland where he falls foul of an English lord and his henchman.

Well they certainly weren't meant to be dramas