*INHALES*

*INHALES*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZWzf3h50LU
youtube.com/watch?v=WQhggbxh9og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely the lowest point of new marvel, surprised they bounced back from this

No way. He was a better villain than Ultron.

*EXHALES*

Wait we're hating on it now? It was a cool scene. Think about it, how many capeshit fights do you actually remember? I remember this one, it was cool.

But why did he want his BORD so badly?

The best part of the entire movie, why did he have to be a big dumb clone suit by the end?

It's shit. After Tony puts the suit on he beats him in like 2 seconds.

Vanko himself would disagree.
>Drone better

Tony can literally just fly up in the air and shoot projectiles at this faggot, Marvel really didn't think this one out.

So its been awhile but didn't Tony swap in at the last second? What was Vanko's plan if Tony didn't happen to be a driver?

That was the only cool part of the entire fucking thing.

Probably just kill Tony's driver to send a message.

He beats him almost as fast in the end too. It's almost like Favreau wanted us to think he was a joke.

Are you retarded? Iron Man 2 is universally hated. Nobody ever mentions anything good about the movie since there isn't anything good about it.

Wait you're defending Iron Man 2 now?

Why didn't they just shoot him?

Ironman 1
>takes down a tank with minimal effort
Ironman 2
>WAAAAHHH HELP ME THOR HE'S WHIPPING ME!!!!

Not him, but the movie being bad doesn't change the fact that this was one of the few marvel fights that I remember

Sam Rockwell was good

>surprised they bounced back from this
insinuating they did

DUDE COOL LASER WHIPS

I vant my buiyd

The drone fight was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=MZWzf3h50LU

It's good that you are breathing, but humans don't usually have to put much thought into it.

this

this villain was unironically better than birdman or whatever his name was in spiderman homocoming

It's better than Iron Man 3

I don't understand the hate for Iron Man 2, it's one of my favourite capeshit movies

it's only memorable because it's so fucking dumb.

>capeshit
>no capes

Yeah, the franchise has only made $13bn, might as well just go back to the drawing board...

39%

I like it too. It's the Iron Man movie with the most actual Iron Man in it.

It also had the best depiction of Black Widow too.

Mickey Rourke's parts is the best and only watchable parts of Iron Man 2. It's a real shame that they didn't use him better.

he had all this shit planned out and the creative committee/ike shit all over it

it almost cost favreau's relationship with marvel/disney too

based feige saving the day by getting ike separated to tv is the best decision

Went to see it with fronds when it came out. Was bored and the ending fight was lame.

I saw this for the first time 3 months ago and I honestly cannot recall a single part of this movie.

Kevin Feige really is a superhero. I hope Avengers Infinity War is the most successful movie of all time. He's a legend.

Yeah, I don't disagree. Iron Man 2 is absolute trash. It's just not quite as bad as the unbearable dumpster fire that was Iron Man 3

Blyat

>Iron Man 2 was 7 years ago

I think of all the Iron Man movies, IM2 is the one that had the most potential to be a really tight corporate espionage action thriller movie (with superheroes/villains), but it's clear that it constantly struggled to not go in that direction and it struggled so much it eventually just fell apart and devolves into generic superhero movie.

And that's too bad, because Rourke is very good in this movie and he has a cool look and entrance but they completely wasted him.

>Nothing Happens - the Movie!

I VANT MY BURD

>the franchise has only made $13bn
oh!
its the soyboy Madonna and Britney Spears are the greatest musicians because they've sold the most albums meme

Cpt America-Iron Man2-Iron Man3-Thor1-Thor 2-Civil War-GoTG-AntMan-Avengers-GoTG2-Spideman Homecoming-Thor 3

one big boring unmemorable run-on CGI quipfest.
These aren't good movies
none of these stand on their own as works of cinema. They're purely nostalgic commercial commodities.

>obody ever mentions anything good about the movie since there isn't anything good about it.

Justin Hammer. Wonderfully cast.

>He was a better villain than Ultron.
Nothing in Iron man 2 was "better than anything"

>Inferior Rhodey
>worst villain of every Marvel flick and that's saying something
>worst love plot
>worst black widow characterization
>worst armor (briefcase suit)
>worst villain motivation
>worst final battle
>least memorable Tony Stark performance
>worst posters
>worst plot point (a new element omgz!)

The only redeemable aspect of the movie was Sam Rockwell phoning it in. Other than that, Iron Man 2 is the worse Marvel movie ever made and even worse than Batman v Superman.

>He was a better villain than Ultron.
aaaaand Marvel didn't do anything with him in the movie (same with Red Skull)

Could have been cool scene but wasn't

>Tony taken to court
>Shows up hammer and his shit copies
>Gets btfo at Monaco by bird man
>Gets his suit taken
>Creates a new element
>Stolen suit gets kitted out
>Drone battle

Shitloads happens you fucking melt, I believe you're thinking of the Thor movies.

>Shitloads happens
instead of 1 CGI metal guy, there are 36 GCI metal guys with afterburners and Pepper is in trouble

> Iron Man 3
instead of 36 CGI metal guys, there are 72 GCI metal guys and Pepper is in trouble

YOU FAIL STARK

I like when tony hits him with a seat cushion

Everyone knows the older stuff is built to last but new stuff is always flimsy.

> "It's like when I did Ivan Vanko in Iron Man, I fought ... You know, I explained to Justin Theroux, to the writer, and to [Jon] Favreau that I wanted to bring some other layers and colors, not just make this Russian a complete murderous revenging bad guy. And they allowed me to do that.
> You know, I didn't work for three months on the accent and all the adjustments and go to Russia just so I could end up on the floor. Because that can make somebody say at the end of the day, oh f**k 'em, I'm just going to mail it in. But I'm not that kind of guy. I'm never going to mail it in.

> work for three months on the accent
> three months on the accent
> work on the accent
> the accent
youtube.com/watch?v=WQhggbxh9og

You do know that they are only made to make money? What exactly are you expecting from tentpole blockbuster films?

Pisses me off to no end they nerfed Iron Man so the other heroes didn't suck so hard by comparison

well, you are not wrong

39%

>You do know that they are only made to make money?
of course
but Sup Forums is "$$$ = good kino"

no one is arguing the McDouble is prime rib on /steak/
on Sup Forums capefags are on and on again about films that are pure garbage

As opposed to any other marvel movie? They all have the exact same character arcs, villains and endings.

At least iron man 1, 2 & 3 weren't the quipcentric shit we get these days... Well, maybe not 3, but that was to be expected with Shane black at the helm.

>tfw thought he was going to be Titanium Man, not stupid Whiplash.
Bad movie aside, they sure dug out a shit tier villain.

Why didn't somebody just literally shoot him?

Yeah because loads of people walk around Monaco with guns...

The entire world isn't Texas you cunt

>Major gatherings of people aren't guarded by armed men
>Any year post 9/11

I don't care what anyone says Iron Man 2 is hands down the worst marvel movie and its not even close.

Maybe a friendly neighborhood jihadi could have hit him with a truck.

based rourke, and based feige for finally saving the mcu from ike's faggotry

> "It's like when I did Ivan Vanko in Iron Man, I fought ... You know, I explained to Justin Theroux, to the writer, and to [Jon] Favreau that I wanted to bring some other layers and colors, not just make this Russian a complete murderous revenging bad guy. And they allowed me to do that. Unfortunately, the [people] at Marvel just wanted a one-dimensional bad guy, so most of the performance ended up the floor.

> "Well, you know, it is f**king too bad, but it's their loss. If they want to make mindless comic book movies, then I don't want to be a part of that. I don't want to have to care so much and work so hard, and then fight them for intelligent reasoning, and just because they're calling the shots they ... You know, I didn't work for three months on the accent and all the adjustments and go to Russia just so I could end up on the floor. Because that can make somebody say at the end of the day, oh f**k 'em, I'm just going to mail it in. But I'm not that kind of guy. I'm never going to mail it in.

> "At the end of the day you've got some nerd with a pocketful of money calling the shots. You know, Favreau didn't call the shots. I wish he would have. And Theroux, we worked together to bring layers to that character, so, you know, I fight for that any time I'm playing like a bad guy."

I would've liked to see more of his final armor instead of that robot orgy.

>based rourke
Sounds good.
"Fuckin'-A-right! You tell 'em, Mickey"
then you have an anuerism trying to think of any role of Mickey Rourke's where he's "acted"

I prefer him over Ultron, if only because he had an actual motivation and goal.

>Vanko: Starks refuse to credit me for my work helping build their energy system, so I made a copy to show Tony he's not so special and take my revenge
>Ultron: DUDE ROBOTS. METEORITES KILLED THE DINOSAURS LOL

And then later it gets revealed the guy pushing for government control on Iron Man was a Hydra agent the entire time, so Tony is retroactively in the right for telling the government that a drunk rich guy with about 20 weapons of mass destruction shouldn't have any control or oversight.

Thanks Obama

His best scenes were in the trailer, "there will be blood in the water, and the sharks will come". His dialogue with Justin Hammer felt flat and awkward.
Sam Rockwell was not really believable as Justin Hammer, they made him a bit too comedic.
It's still an enjoyable movie though. Just could have been 10 times better.

The wrestler is fucking kino you pleb.

You are now breathing manualy.

>The wrestler is fucking kino you pleb.
"acting" vs movie
the very state of Sup Forums

Rourke, a roided up meathead with amateur fighting experience plays.............
> a roided up 80s freak in amateur pro wrestling

Ultron was fucking abysmal. Spader was unbelievably stupid as a villain, and as a robot.

>reddit spacing

MY BUYRD

Ultron had a GOAT introduction and was awful otherwise.

>since there isn't anything good about it.
My penis disagrees

You mean Thor and Hulk? Are you unironically saying this?

>initially quite dark, quite complex
>focus grouped and test screened to a bunch of babbies
>reshot and cut and edited into quippy nonsense bullshit in an attempt to make it more crowd friendly which ironically just makes people hate it more

Iron Man 2 is the Justice League of Marvel

The only redeeming factor of Iron Man 2 is that it isn't Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3 is way better than 2 though.

ha ha! no

Still better than ironman 3

Iron Man 3 is infinitely better than 2.

Prove it

>opponent pulls, "cuck waifu card"
>you have "vaginal jew/waifu deflect activate
>*it's highly effective, does no damage
>you pull, "woke card"
>opponent drops his waifu pillow, and convulses in a circle on the ground, defeated
Finish him?

>tfw thought he was going to be Titanium Man
That's actaully so stupid it could have worked.

you really wrote all that out?

Go fist a turkey up your ass or something, you're an absolutely abhorrent human being.

Holy shit this
No one ever mentions him because he's stuck in Iron man 2 but he was easily the most entertaining marvel villain
>that scene where he's selling Rhodey and the General all the War Machine upgrades
Pure kino

Opponent emerges!
>"Go fist a turkey up your ass or something, you're an absolutely abhorrent human being."
>"not today, not ever. I'm not gay like you. My grandma says I'm a good boy, and that's all that matters"
>*pulls out giant final fantasy blade, *glimmer
>opponent shutters in disbelief. Lip quivering

Any last words?

She had the best look in this movie, fuck she was hot.