I have no idea how this has 88% on Rotten Tomato

I have no idea how this has 88% on Rotten Tomato.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this a muh native americans white guilt movie

>muh whites literally raped natives
>also did you know that you die if it's snowing and you breathe in air

Because the shootout was pure kino.

I didn't even give a shit about the white guilt. The movie pries on being thriller in the worst ways.

>muh rape
>muh metal pipe beating
>since its a thriller lets make everything as predictable as possible

Then it doesn't help that the story seems like it was wrote by a fucking 23 year old liberal arts drop out.

And unfortunately, it's successful too, so we'll probably get more of this Renner suck off bullshit, where the only things movie goers seem to be able to do is jack off to people getting shot.

It was kino, go watch ladybird soyboy

This. Between the shootout and Lizzie's butt the movie should have at least gotten 91%

How much is Renner paying you guys to schill?

This tasteless drivel could never be considered kino.

Movies women will never understand thread?

That's actually a good movie though.

Sorry but you are definitely a pleb.

>movie without niggers
>tv hates it
??

youtube.com/watch?v=NIg0OXKcynQ
don't see how it's a white guilt movie.
reservation indians are shown to be lazy deadbeats

cut out the flashback and it's a 9/10,

>Americans can only post webms of gun violence because it's the only thing they can relate kino to in their daily lives.
>unironically uses pleb

I think we know where you stand in terms of taste.

>Renner

Obviously a soyboy like yourself would focus on the gay male lead

I'm not American. Sad.

>has no argument
>so he complains about the webm
very sad

The real soyboy is the one that has to redirect the attention of their action hero treasure for a bar of standards that was set so abysmally low.

So is Wind River.
Taylor Sheridan is /ourguy/

Is this supposed to be a joke? You're upset that a violent rape is the central point of a crime thriller? Are you an idiot? Who even complains about something like that when it's a perfectly valid reason to start a film? I can already tell you're a fucking moron when that's what you decide to start with as a major gripe with a crime thriller. Just stop being an idiot.

I would never let a rotten commie be /myguy/. Don't let his actions deceive you.

the fuck did he get hit with, a cannon?

Ironic how you can tell that I'm a fucking moron, but praise such tasteless shock factor garbage like this. Think we know who the real moron is here.

It's you. You're the fucking moron. Get used to be called one too if this is what you consider valid film criticism.

What this movie about?

Whites raping Indians?

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

Yeah, you. Now go scurry off and eat your tofurkey while watching Mr. Robot, soyboy

Is there a hand held gun capable of sending someone flying against a wall like that?

Shit I don't even think those big anti tank sniper guns would do that, they'd just blow a chunk out of you.

>Buys into the white guilt

You're the real soyboy.

I'll enjoy true Kino.

>opens up a book

Have you ever read one of these? Probably not you auditorially retard. Your lucky your grandma is able to channel your thoughts and write dog shit post on Sup Forums, otherwise your vegetable ass would probably stuck crying while tomato juice is poured down your feeding tube, you faggot fuck.

No, it's impossible.

>white guilt
>auditorially

Roflmao. Look at this soyboy shitskin larping as a polcuck. Don’t forget to wash down your tempe and quinoa dinner with some kombucha, soyboy

nice you really burned him user

at most you could get staggered by a shotty up close if you're wearing kevlar, but nothing like getting pushed back off of your feet

>I have no idea how this has 88% on Rotten Tomato.

Regardless of the actual quality of the film or any discussions on it, the answer is really just white guilt.

Really good movie, am I the only one who felt like this is what True Detective S2 should have been?

kys

hey ladyboy

go back to twitter Hat Andy

I thought it was really good except how Renner's daughter was murdered almost exactly the same way less than 10 years ago in tiny bumfuck North Dakota or wherever.

Hot as fuck Injun girl though

The high percentage is probably due to it being the film of the year.

It was pure eskino

is this the Skyrim film?

>ok so we got the guy responsible for the homicides
>he's tied up and not a threat or anything at all
>instead of bringing him to the police and giving him due process let's give him some weird eye for an eye punishment
Considering renner had never seemed like a particularly cruel person in the rest of the movie, this felt weird

But he told his friend (the father of the dead girl) that he would make him suffer/kill him, or something like that.
He was also very empathetic (towards the grieving family) and invested in the case because of what happened to his daughter.
Not to mention the guy just shot up Renner's friends.

that was the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen

Oh wow I guess I have take back what I said here
seems like movies can't do shootouts properly anymore.