Jokes aside, the new spiderman's cgi is pretty good in some places

jokes aside, the new spiderman's cgi is pretty good in some places

Why does every last scene in a movie nowadays have to be full of CGI, even stuff that could have just been a prop or a guy in a suit? I feel like the CGI lobby secretly runs the entire world.

*braps profusely*

I mean generally it is not spectacular cgi, but It wasn't to the point where it ruins the film.

Oh my god, please tell me that isn't photoshoped.

money. it's always cheaper to do CGI than pay an actor. So in a way, yeah, CGI does run the world as long as money determines its usage.

for sure

Now go a few frames more where he lands.

the i-frames are still garbage made by the illiterate. doesn't matter if he's touching the ground or not.

this reads "Daddy I want to be an animator! Get my name on the credits!" Ok, sweetie. Here is a nice Spiderman movie we're making for the subhuman.

no. just look at the mess with Cavill's mustache in Justice League. it would have cost maybe 5 dollars to shave it off and slap on a fake when he needs it for Mission Impossible 6. instead they spend millions of dollars to photoshop it off, and it's probably the worst thing to ever happen to cinema

It's no Cyborg, but... sure..

wrong again. he was under contract to keep the mustache. probably concerning a matter of a little more than five dollars. they used cgi in short order. expensive, yes, but saved money.

fuck off dcfag

your head is so far up your ass it's being digested

I don't remember the cgi looking this bad when I watched the movie in theaters.

then i'm in the right place

>watching it in theatres

literally lmaoing at your entire life rn dude

he probably saw it with friends and had a fun time tho ;_;

Not him but I saw it in the theaters with my dad, just like I saw Amazing Spider-Man 1 and the first two Raimi movies. It's a tradition that we broke for Spider-Man 3 and Amazing 2 because they just sucked ass.
I bet you're jelly tho.

>He pays to watch Capeshit

Or better yet, hide it under narrative
>Cellphone footage by kids
>"Oh man, stupid camera"
>SUPERMAN [generic question that a kid would make]?
>Uh... [feel good supermany answer] And remember kids, eat your veggies and be good to your mom
>Superman flies
>DID YOU GET IT?
>I think i did...
>Camera was in selfie mode

literal autists are coming up with better ideas than people being paid millions of dollars

I was watching Kevin Smith's show and even his guests were coming up with better ideas than WB.

Believe it or not, I actually worked on this movie's set. I was doing some contracting work last summer and my company ended up helping out on set for the lighting team. It was a pretty wild ride (apart from the ridiculous amount of OSHA / NDA shit we had to sign).

Some fun facts about this movie:

A lot more is real than you'd think. Yes, while in some shots his suit is CGI, he also had a fully real suit in some. Some scenes, the filming crew shot both a real take and a take without the actor. Presumably they utilised the actorless shots a lot more.

The actor who played Spiderman (Tom Holand or whatever the fuck that twink's name is) is a disgusting piece of shit. Twice he littered on set, he was repeatedly caught smoking backstage (they made a big deal about how he was ruining the camera lenses with the tar), and he ate junk food non stop between takes. Real eye opener.

Despite the amount of HR / OSHA shit they made us sign, the filming crew had no regard for safety. There were a lot of accidents that could've been easily avoided.

We also got to see the director go full apeshit and burn some film reels with a lighter. Apparently he was really dissatisfied with Tom Holland's acting. Makes sense considering the blatant use of CGI - I'm pretty sure a good 50% of the takes they shot with the real Tom Holland were discarded.

I'll take bullshit for 500 Alex

thanks for the blogpost, keep me updated in my RSS feed

You mean nowhere? This movie outside of the vulture is shit.

>swing away, merle..

Did you ever spot him kissing Zendaya or anything else suspicious between them?

Was it more or less expensive after you factor in the millions lost to critical reviews and bad word of mouth