/swco/ - Star Wars Comic and Cartoons

KENOBIIIIIII edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.18: Double Agent Droid (March 11)
Poe Dameron #12 (March 12)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv09z2o4UXM
youtube.com/watch?v=kahYff4xmco
ign.com/articles/2017/03/10/origin-of-darth-vaders-lightsaber-to-be-revealed-in-new-comic
imgur.com/a/ued6r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she, /swco/?

Apparently AP5 also walked in on Zeb before

cum dumpster

>KenobRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Is this how you spend your time? Making this post over and over again as soon as a /swco/ thread is made? Do you enjoy this life you're living or is it, just like I assume, abhorrent misery and torturous boredom? Is this the only bright spark in your seemingly endless days you spend as you're nearing the sweet embrace of death? Does posting am ugly cartoon character from a shitty kiddie show make it worth it?

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv09z2o4UXM

I wouldn't be surprised i it's just one guy posting this, but at this point i think it is multiple people doing it

What is she, /swco/?

They should have left ap5 behind

Ded

youtube.com/watch?v=kahYff4xmco

>Imperial hacker is some filthy neckbeard

Shit episode.

>a fucking astromech sent a signal strong enough to detonate a fucking ship

Oh wow

Is this the first time in Star Wars that an onscreen character has had his dick out?

Any links yet?

Chewbacca

Mirialan

>Anything you can do, I can do better
No you can't
>Yes I can
No you can't
>Yes I can

>It's easy to see
>I fit perfectly
>in this wonderful, beautiful,...

STAR WARS: The Musical

>Imperial hacker is Pablo

What will Season 4's hype lightsaber duel, like this season's Twin Suns and and last season's Twilight of the Apprentice?

Fair enough.

He's a slicer, you normie sleemo
REEEEEEE

just because a character can die doesn't mean they have to

Lego Rogue One video game when?
Or, at least, a DLC for Lego The Force Unleashed.

>Lego The Force Unleashed
I'd play it.

The episode was nice.

Just the right amount of light hearted SW humour before Filoni inevitably crushes our hearts in the next 2 episodes.

Where did Maul get his new lightsaber?

Death predictions for Twin Suns and Zero Hour:
>Kallus
>Zeb
>Maul
>Sato

I meant Lego The Force Awakens. I guess, I can't fucking write.
There's a Starkiller minifig in LSW III.

Looks like a stolen and re-made Inquisitorial one to me.

Wait for the inevitable "Darth Maul" comic to find out.

Next week: Kenob-REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The inevitable "Darth Maul" comic is already being published, but it's not the right timeperiod for that.

Slaughtered another qt Inquisitor for it.

KENOBIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's supposed to be a joke referencing that recently announced "Darth Vader" comic. The one with the same title as the one that came before

Now we need a Formerly-Darth-Now-Just-Maul Pepe.

I think that depends on Maul surviving Twin Suns to be honest. I doubt they'll bring back Vader for fear of making him subject to villain decay, and with the Inquisitors gone its not like there's a lot of other lightsaber users out there who'd get in a fight with Ezra or Kanan

This character absolutely had to die.

Huh. I missed that announcement. Is it an on-going or a mini?

The Inkies aren't gone yet. Henry Gilroy said in an interview that they plan to finish their story arc.

>Death predictions for Twin Suns and Zero Hour:
>>Kallus
Executed for treason or sacrifices himself
>>Zeb
Lives
>>Maul
Either kills himself or joins rebellion and dies 5 minutes in
>>Sato
Survives, but very likely he'll die

>Maul kills Kenobi
>Kenobi was a force ghost the whole time in ANH
shiiieeet

Nice.

>light hearted SW humour

>listening to the faggot voice of that fucking asshole droid for 20 fucking minutes

Barriss is gona be the new Grinky. And it will be glorious until she dies ;-;

Huh, I thought they were done, hence three of them being killed right at the end of season 2. If they do come back they better be slightly more threatening than the last pair

your a Jedi padawan who just survived order 66

what would you do?

go into hiding?
attack the Empire?
look for the other Jedi?
join the sith?
or just end your life?

At this point I don't care about any other character, I just want AP-5 to die an extremely painful death.

An on-going set after the events of RotS. Also supposed to feature the Inquisitors

ign.com/articles/2017/03/10/origin-of-darth-vaders-lightsaber-to-be-revealed-in-new-comic

Is Grinky the First Brother or the Zeroeth Brother?

I let my Padawan go, because separately we have more chances for survival then together.
Just like in the Dark Times comic.

Don't care if they are threatening as long as they are as hot as Grinky and SS

>Kallus
Figures out he's being used to send false data, gets killed trying to warn the Rebels
>Zeb
Will probably survive, the whole "Captain of the Royal Guard" thing could stand some revisiting for one
>Maul
I'm hoping he doesn't, that he meets Obi-wan and just realizes how empty both of their lives have become in the years since the clone wars. Two old enemies just finally letting their hatred go because they're too old and tired for it would be a more interesting end than Obi finishing the job from Phantom Menace
>Sato
Will probably die covering the Rebel retreat in Zero Hour. Will go down in history as a martyr of the Rebel Alliance who's death allowed the Rebellion to regroup or something. Expect a capital ship named "Jun Sato" either in Rebels season 4 or perhaps even in the movies

>Grand Inquisitor
Dead, Season 1 finale
>First
>Second
available
>Third
available
>Fourth
available
>Fifth Brother
Dead, Season 2 finale
>Sixth Brother
Dead, Ahsoka
>Seventh Sister
Dead, Season 2 finale
>Eighth Brother
Dead, Season 2 finale
>Ninth or greater
available

The other Inkies just called him 'Daddy'.

source, if you mind?

Don't remember where the image is from but here is an uncensored upload.
imgur.com/a/ued6r

>>Kenobi was a force ghost the whole time in ANH

Ain't no grave can hold old Obi down.

>Two old enemies just finally letting their hatred go because they're too old and tired for it would be a more interesting end than Obi finishing the job from Phantom Menace

This is all I want.

So not liking the "humour" based on just throwing insults around is a bait now.

I know people like that and I don't want them to be the guys in my Star Wars cartoon :

Lewd librarian

Extremely fuckable

Ezra shows up in time to tell Maul that in his vision, he too saw the twin suns of Tatooine when asking for the key to defeating the Sith. They all form an uneasy truce to defeat the Emperor.

Someone yells, "GET OFFA MY PROPERTAAAAAY", blows Maul's head off. Cut to Owen and Luke as Ben, Ezra and Chopper run for their lives.

Every thread until you die.

She already did,

>implying I don't just want to fuck her

>Implying she wouldn't be the one fucking you.

Degenerates and sexual deviants in my /swco/.
Kill them. All of them.

Ben tells Maul that Vader is Anakin, and that together, they may have a chance at defeating him and Sidious. After that, then can settle score. Maul agrees, is run over by the turbo sandcrawler Ben has been waiting all evening for.

ok

Ezra determines Maul's legs' computer's IP. Sends data surge via Chopper. As Maul is about to deal Kenobiiiiiiiiiiiiiagrgh a deathblow, he loses control of his legs, and moonwalks until he explodes.

>two Kanan-less episodes

Is this the price we have to pay to be rid of Sabine?

Anything as long as Sabine stays gone.

I like it, but make the iiiiiiiiiiiagrgh happen because Ezra trips him mid-word.

>Poor Little Sith Lord 4: never foget the first entry
>Starring: "Above you" Old Man Kenobi, Poor little Sith Lord Darth Maul

Nah. That would be having Sabine episodes replaced with Droid episodes.

At least going by some of the reactions I've seen to the most recent episode.

Did they put implants inside Vader's body so he could interface with his suit or something?

Yeah pretty much. Its a walking life support rig, it would need to interface with what remains of his biological body to function correctly

They're not going to kill Thrawn, right?

>Did they put implants inside Vader's body so he could interface with his suit or something?

They put prosthetic organs to replace the ones that got fucked up on Mustafar. It's so the suit can connect and interface with them. What did you think that box on his chest was for?

>not sexualizing Star Wars
Disgusting

A sweet boombox?

>7 movies and never a saber fight in a night cold desert
holy shit never realized this

They already fucked him up as a character by not making him brilliant enough.
Problem is, in order to write a clever character, the writer must be clever as well.

Oh man, does this mean we're going to see news articles with "First Star Wars gay droid!" as the headline appearing on all media sites soon?

Next episode:
>Kanan tells Ezra to not do the thing
>Ezra does the thing

What will the losses be in this finale?

Did you just assume AP-5's gender?

Maul will kill Kenobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii next episode.

Kanan will lose his hearing and Ezra will get another scar on his cheek.

Ever notice that whenever Ezra does the thing, Kanan never seems mad about Ezra doing the thing, he just gets irked he didn't get invited to do the thing too?

You forgot one movie.
The one which actually has a lightsaber fight in a night cold desert.

AP-5 clearly identifies as male, as he responds to 'he' pronouns. I state this for the record as it appears you lack the attention to detail to afford you the necessary means to have deduced this fact for yourself.

And you just read this in my voice.

Empire loses the TIE/D for a while.
Rebels lose Chopper Base

Though now I'm starting to wonder if something else won't happen on Lothal

Arr rook same