>This is the only time you'll see an Avengers/Spider-Man/Agents of SHIELD/Defenders crossover on screen

>>This is the only time you'll see an Avengers/Spider-Man/Agents of SHIELD/Defenders crossover on screen.

Agents of Shield is canon for the last fucking time.

No one's arguing that. It doesn't change the fact that they're not going to show up in the movies.

>>AoS gets canceled.
>>Suddenly cast shows up in Infinity Wars
>>Get killed off.

I feel like Daisy and Coulson have an outside chance of showing up in infinity war.

What I really want is for Spider-Man to show up at the end of defenders

I thought we went over this. The movies are canon in AoS but AoS isn't canon in the movies.

I mean, Marvel has been filming all their stuff earlier and earlier. They're currently filming Infinity War and Black Panther at the same time, as well as Ant-Man and Wasp soon. Captain Marvel starts next January, and Spider-Man 2 will start next year. Why not use next year to reshoot some Infinity Wars stuff to add the TV stuff in?

Because nobody wants to see those losers on the big screen.

bitch its all canon

wtf is this, this is EMH's art style but i dont remember these 4 characters together

>bitch its all canon

Can't wait to see Coulson in the next Avengers film.

I think that after a while, the TV shows and Movies should merge because there are so many frontiers left to crossover. Avengers was 5 movies crossing over. Civil War brought in Spider-Man. Infinity Wars will merge Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy. So where do you go from there? Eventually, the TV will crossover with the films.

Who cares about "on-screen"? They do it all the time in the comics.

>wtf is this, this is EMH's art style but i dont remember these 4 characters together
It's the last episode of the show.
I would love a scene in Infinity Wars where the heroes are gathered around a table, and one of them asks for a document, and as they are talking, Coulson, who himself isn't even noticing the Avengers slaps a folder next to Iron Man, they don't even acknowledge or notice each other, and move on. Leaving the audience to realize this happens.

Cause I swear, Coulson being alive would take such a big chunk of time to explain in the film.

That's OP's point I think. That despite all their efforts the MCU is not truly a shared universe meanwhile traditional Sup Forums media (ie comics and cartoons) do these things quite easily.

Fuck me I just realized this shitty fucking board dis gonna start calling DD, Cage, Danny and Jones the Defenders from now on isn't it?

Speak for yourself user. I wouldn't mind this ass on the big screen.

Seconded

Would you rather us refer to Fearless Defenders?

Imagine Elf with a Gun being a full on villain for a film.

>He doesn't know Spider-Man is in Infinity War

It can be as canon as the showrunner's little hearts desire, it doesn't make a difference. We have't had a real MCU cameo on that show since Nick Fury in season 1, and the movies don't do anything with the material the shows are establishing.

MCU doesn't have official canon tiers though.

Thing is, I can see Daisy moving onto the Avengers with little problem.

The point is the shows aren't part of the movie continuity but the shows use the movie continuity.

I think she would be better in the movies than Scarjo at this point since it seems she is phoning it in at this point. And Scarjo imho has no range in these movies.

It doesn't matter the MCU will never acknowledge it, as long as Ike and Feige are there.